A noise problem

Dats

I love anal play, like most of you. With a partner or by myself. But I absolutely hate scat (play) of any kind, so me or my partner have to be very very clean before I'm even into anal. That's why I normally only do anal in the bathtub. No problem, enemas to clean up first.

Now the problem, my neighbor's house is built right next to mine. Their toilet is right next to the wall where my toilet is. They're this old annoying retired couple who are home all the time, who want to know everything that happens in the neighbourhood just so they can spread it around and feel interesting. I never feel comfortable doing enemas when they're at home, I think they might find all the toilet flushing suspicious and I wouldn't want them to go around town telling people "hey that steven guy that moved in next to us last year, he does all kind of weird things" or something like that. Or I don't want them to see me on the street and have them ask me why I flushed my toilet all the time the other day.

So often I don't have to work, I'm turned on and I want to play around but the thought of them hearing me and thinking strange things about me hold me back. I hardly every play sober, only when I'm drunk and say to myself "fuck them, no way some retired folks are going to even think about the stuff I'm doing". Then I have the guts to play around.

Is anyone in a similar situation or have any advice for me? Edited by Dats

I don't know if dutch elders usualy talk in the street with their neighbours about toilet and shit habits but in France it's not so common unless you're in a special scat summer camp huhu. laugh.gif

To me you're too paranoid on this field unless if you can also hear them clearly shitting in their toilet.
In this case you could follow some jap tech: to avoid anybody to hear them pissing or shitting there's some music or sound played to covert the piss/poo music wink.gif

Anyway don't let anybody fuck off your sex life, mijn anaal vriendlief wink.gif (^ ^)

I am in simalar situation.

normally if I clean out on the toilet I only flush 2x. once when I think I am clean so I can see the colour of the water. and then once when done.
OR
I just clean in the shower and take long long showers. who cares if they spread you take long showers at weird times of the day. if ever asked just say you finished working out and were cleaning and getting massaged.

as for 'other' noises just play some loudish music to cover them up. sounds can blend nicely through a wall and they will not have a clue.

besides if they are old maybe they cannot hear that well.

good luck and play often!

Well, Tangerine, I wouldn't say the walls are paper thin, but when someone coughs loud next door I can hear them.

Thanks to you both, I'm glad I'm not the only one in such a situation. I'll put on some music next time.

Well, Tangerine, I wouldn't say the walls are paper thin, but when someone coughs loud next door I can hear them.

Thanks to you both, I'm glad I'm not the only one in such a situation. I'll put on some music next time.

huh.gif Hmm I see sad.gif

But maybe your old neighbours aren't so square wink.gif maybe they are much more in heavy dirty games than you biggrin.gif
The best way to ease the situation IMO would be to invite them at your home for a chat and a drink/tea/joint so they'll see you're not a freak but a normal person.
You could also talk about your health problem wich led you to use the toilets frequently huhu rolleyes.gif

Anyway it's better for your soul to avoid thinking others all around suspect you're a perv wink.gif relax pal cool.gif (^^) Edited by Tangerine

i cant say i disagree, when i started anal play(alone and with my wife) i was living in a flat, Room by Room with Paper thin walls.

If you were to think to yourself, they could hear you.

You know what i did to cover it all up. Go buy a "Soothing Sounds of Thunderstorms" Cd and play that. blends with the toliet. Any sounds of Moaning, sound like Parts of the thunder through a wall. and least of all. if they even guess anything, and ask. you can say. "I was Getting a Message"

But remember, Being Comfortable with yourself is #1 in all Sexuality, Masturbation, Sex and Any other Erotica. as it plays a role in alot more than most people think.

If all the great advices by our mods didn`t help you...:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/classified/r...0,4901409.story

cheers and keep playing!

cb Edited by curiousboy

cleaning in the shower, if you've got the right kind of drain works well too. if you've got a tub/shower combo with a drain stop that can't be removed, see if you can replace it with a removable one. that way you don't need to use the toilet as much when cleaning.

well a lot of people just dont want to risk becoming "that guy that..." and you really cannot come back from that. not everyone is tolerent of this type of play and will look down on you.

I thought that a lot too alongeasy. Thinking, "they're old, their sexual mind probably doesn't go beyond missionary position, no way they'll ever think of anything sexual".
But what if they do. Like anllover said, a lot of people are too conservative and misjudge anal sex/play. It's still sort of taboo. In such people's mind you'd quickly be labeled a pervert.

I have been in a similar situation, when i lived in a house with 5 other people and all you got is a room surrounded on all sides by someone. Personally I learned a few tricks which you may choose to do. If they can hear you through a wall, cover that wall with blanklets, hang blankets top the top of the wall to the bottom, and cover all the walls to prevent echoing, which believe it or not does carry a lot of sounds further than if you weren't in such a small room. I have personally learned to anchor some plant hooks in the ceilings of any room i want to hang blankets down the walls and ceilings, and then to secure the blanket to the hook, I take some small rope and pull it tight around the blanket and tie the hook under the blanket.

You could also consider getting a gag or something similar if you really worried, or bring a radio in the bathroom with you and turn it up to cover the noises you make.

• 1 month later...
Well, my problem is pretty much solved. I found the perfect noise covering tool.
The washing maching. It's a few years old and it's pretty loud.
I get laundry done and it covers up any bathroom noises, a win win situation.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.