suduction of my maths teacher

matikaj

I basically ran home , when I got there mum asked me why I was so late getting home from school I just told her you know how I wanted to get my maths grades up this year , well our new maths teacher is really nice and she's happy to help me with it after school and time I'd like some extra help , oh thats great sweaty good on you . Then I went up to my room and closed the door and striped off all my cloths , sat on the bed and opened the envolop .I started to read the letter ,

Dear Angi , I am only writing you this letter Because your body is so hot N sexy . I can see you are a very naughty young girl and because of what you have been doing in my class I have no option but to tell the principal at our lunch time meeting tomorrow , unless you are willing to let me punish you in stead as I beleive that would be a better way of dealing with this problem . If you wish me not to tell your principal all about your pussy and you masterbating in maths class you will be in my office at seven thirty tomorrow morning not one minute late . So this is up to you . good by

I spent the rest of the night masterbating thinking of what she might do to me , what ever that letter was ment to mean as far as how she would punish well I sort of figured it would be sexual as I had alread had a little bit from her . The next morning I knocked on her office door at seven twenty she said come in and sit down , but lift your skirt first ,so thats what I did . So I take it by being here your don't wish for your principal to find out about what your been doing in class , and there for you will do any thing I tell you , yes miss I said , GREAT then in htat case you are now my slave and will do as you are told . We don't have much time so here , she handed me a bag open it up whats in there , it's a big butt plug miss yes she said and it has a remote contoll to turn the vibrator on and off which I will be keeping I can turn it on as long as I'm with in fithty meters of you , and I expect it to be in your ass when you get to my class today . I said to her miss that will never fit inside my ass I have never had any anal sex , well then she said we will fix that little problem after school today . I'll see you back here after school Oh before you go Angi take off your bra and g-string and give them to me you won't be wearing today not like you need a bra any way your big boobs sit so nicly with out one I did so then went to class .

That afternoon I was the last one to walk into her class , as I walked past her she said to me quietly I'm going to fuck your ass hard after school , and I went and sat down knowing she had the camera between my legs I rubbed my wet cunt as much as I could when the class ended ,I went to my locker and put my stuff away and went to her office she told me she was going to take me to her place to work the big butt plug into my ass cos it was to risky to do it her cos some one might here me screaming and plus she has a ball gagg at her place so she can gagg me so she doesn't have to listen to my winging .When we got to her place we went inside to the kitchen , she said she was going to her room and when got she gets back I should be naked bent over the kitch bent rubbing lube into my ass , when she returned I were doing just as she had said , she walked up behind me and put a blind fold on me and then told me to put my hands on the bentch as she put two fingers straight up my tight ass , and started working them in and out , then three then four over the next hour she worked all the way up to her wrist into my ass , needless to say with the ball gagg in my mouth I couldn't scream properly but belaive me I did a lot of screaming she then started working her whole fist in and out of my ass for about ten minutes , spanking me with her other hand and saying what a whore I are I have her whole hand inside my school girl ass . and that just made me want it even more then ever . Next she took her fist out of my ass and took off my blind fold then held up the butt plug with her other fist next to it showing me it was slightly bigger then her fist , about five minutes later the butt plug was inside me .She then told me to get dressed and to sit on the chair and she sat next to me . She then took the remote out of her pocket and turned it on it was a slow pulsating vibration and I said thats not so bad no one will know then she told me there are five settings as she slicked it up to number two it was the same pulsating feeling but faster sort of on off on off then number three it stayed on constintly but it was fairly soft four was skipped as she turned it off and the a few seconds later she put it on five and turned it back on , WELL it nearly tore me apart it vibrated so hard in side my ass after about a minute I begged her to turn it off she just said take you slut you know you love it . after fithteen minutes I were laying on the ground my panties soaking wet screaming for her to turn it off . and finally she did and said mayby for now she better not go past number four at school , she also said tho if I did something I'm meant to she would do number five at a really bad time for me . The next day at school I had no classes with her but a few times thru the day I were sitting in class doing school work and the butt plug was turned on just for a couple seconds just to remind me it could happen at any time , at lunch time I were standing in line waiting to buy my lunch and I saw her sitting in the under cover area and then she smiled at me then it was turned on at number four I straight away looked towards her and she was walking away I just stood there and hoped it would stop soon , I could stand it for a little bit with out moaning or any thing but not to long after about five minutes it stopped and I were so glad to be abull to relax but then she hit it on number five then turned it straight off , I had to leave school then and go home and fuck myself .Lucky for me I live near the school so I were back in time for my next class . That class went very normal and then when I were walking to my last class my new misstress ran up behind me and said I'd like to see you at my place after school today slut . I walked in to class my pussy was already throbing , all I want to do was go to her house right now . Half way thru that lesson I told the teacher I had to go to the tolet which I did , but instead of going back to class I headed to my misstresses house , I new she would still be about fourty five minutes but I sat on the verander of her house which is covered so people walking past can't see in and I pulled my school skit straight off and my tiny g-string to one side and begain masterbating , I don't know what had come over me but all I could think of was that I had to orgasum as soon as I could . By the time I heard her car pull into her drive way I were tottaly naked , slapping my , now , very wet waxed pussy as hard as I could . when she saw what I were doing she told me to get up and get inside before some one saw me , once inside she tied me standing up with me arms above my head , to a eyelett in the ceiling and cuffed my legs to eyeletts on the floor . She began telling how naughty I were for skipping class and masterbating naked out the front of her house , then the butt plug was turned on to number three as she spanked my ass fourty times , then she gagged me with a ball gagg and said I will be back after I have a shower , as she left the room she come back and sat the remote to the butt plug on the bentch , turning it to number five and saying this might teach you a lesson , I'm off for my shower . Now as I have told you number five nearly tars me apart in side , by the time she come back I had , had six orgasum's and I felt so weak . when she retured to turn off the butt plug , she was wearing a pink fish net body stocking she looked so hot and sexy in it ,she was also wearing a big purple strap on , just seeing her dressed like that pushed me to a whole new level of hornyness and I didn't care what she did to me I just wanted it . Knowing she was wearing the strap on it was obverse what was about to happen , she turned of the butt plug untied me then went and sat on the couch and begain to pull the strap on as tho she was a guy ,seeing this made my nipples rock hard . I were then told to come and kneel in front of her my face was slapped twice once on each side , then she said loudly suck my cock now slut suck it now slut . I began to suck it this lasted for about thirty minutes at the end of that she said I can see you have sucked a lot of cock havn't you , yes misstress I said .She then asked me if I wanted to have her strap on in side me , in which I did not answer I just stood up and straddled her with the butt plug still in my ass , I slowly slipped myself down on to the big cock strap on once the first inch or to had slid into me she grabbed my hipps pushed ward's and pushed the cock hard deep inside me then with no chance to catch my breath she began to fuck me hard and fast then faster still telling me to be quiet that she didn't want to here me at all and I should just take it like the SLUT that I are , this went on for about fifthteen minutes then she all of a sudden just pushed me of her and I fell to the ground , I were told to get up on my hands and knee's and I were spanked another twelve times , then she pushed the strop on hard into me again doggy style as she began to fuck me again she grabed my hair and pulled my head back and turned it so that I could see her , and she stuck her tough down my throught and we pashed for about ten minutes as she fucked me as hard as she could . As I orgasumed she spanked me and said come on slut come on whore yea you love it hard don't you ,you little school girl slut , we carmed down and lay there for what seemed foe ever in each others arm's , then out of know where she told me to get up and go into the spare room and put on the out fit on the bed , as I walked in there I saw a tiny black top and tiny pink hot panties so I put them on and walked back out to her , she said to turn around slowly and then said ok face away from me and bend over let me get a good look at that super sexy ass NOW SLUT . She the said sit on the couch , do you like it she asked me , yes misstress I said I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HOT PANTS AND i DO HAVE A SEXY ASS FOR THEM . She said great that with fish net stocking and high heels will be what you will wear to the school dance DO YOU UNDERSTAND yes misstress I said .

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.