Morning Fisting

matikaj

Morning Fisting

After 2 years our sex life was still red hot. Katie ans I started off hot and have just taken different directions staying hot. At first, it was just the excitement of an unfamiliar sexual partner. Then, it moved into exploration of our sexuality together, and has since turned into a totally trusting relationship that has gotten us to where we were now.

Though you probably couldn't tell it just by looking at us, we were both into some pretty out-of-the-norm stuff. The more I pay attention to others though the less inclined I am to say we're out of the norm. Katie has an extremely open mind and fantasies I'm still not sure I fully know the extent of. We've done everything from plain jane to the extreme and along the way the policy has been "what's good for one is good for the other." I love fucking her, she loves fucking me. I fantasize about fucking her bent over the couch; she fantasizes about fucking me on the counter. After a bit of finger play during a blow job and a bit of trying she found she enjoyed fisting me. She in turn found she liked to be fisted. I love knowing she's bisexual... ok, I haven't gotten to that point yet but she loves the thought of me with another guy.

Katie enjoys her bisexuality (as do I) and she loves the thought of me with another man. I've never followed through on it but I'm pretty open minded. We've explored the fantasy by her fucking me with strap-ons which I've come to really like. Our fisting has led her to use some pretty large toys and I can't get enough.

It was Sunday, which in our book is a special day in some ways. Saturday is to shake the week off, have some nightlife fun, and spend time with friends. Sunday however, is our day. We generally sleep in as long as we can and use the day to get caught up on laundry, TV shows, and time together, just the two of us.

Who wakes up first is a crap shoot. She had crashed out last night after we got back from the movies and I stayed up to watch TV and take a shower. I think I finally fell asleep somewhere around 4am and looked forward to sleeping in.

I woke to the feel of my ass being caressed and just laid on my stomach trying fall back asleep for another hour or two of shut-eye. She knew she could do whatever she wanted to me while I slept and we both said long ago that we enjoyed initiating sex with the other person while they were asleep. I could initiate sex with her at 3am and she would always love being woken up to me going down on her or fingering her pussy. She decided to take advantage of me sleeping naked on my stomach and caressed my ass and more. I went with it and deliberately tried to fall back asleep. I popped in an out of consciousness as she continue to rub my ass cheeks, reaching down between my legs to caress my balls and cock. She didn't linger, just glazed over them returning to my ass and lower back. I could feel her slip a finger down the length of my ass cheeks and run it up and down, stopping to gently squeeze my balls and cock again, only to return back up my ass crack just to do it again. Each time, she would press a little more into my crack until finally she would run her finger over my asshole, linger a minute gently pressing against it, circling, then continue, until finally she changed her focus. She gently pressed her fingertip against, my asshole; not trying to push inside, just apply pressure. I took that as my queue to stop trying to sleep and focus on what she was trying to do.

"That's nice." I said, still very groggy.

"Good morning sleepy." She said playfully, not continuing the conversation. Her silence told me she wasn't looking for words, just an acknowledgement of her actions. I adjusted my hips a little, forcing my cock from underneath me to point straight back. She moved down to touch it and caress my newly exposed shaft. She slid her finger down the length of the underside of my shaft, milking a little of my precum from me. She wiped the head of my shaft with her middle finger to scoop up what she'd coaxed out, and returned to massage it against my asshole. I loved when she played with my ass. She loved the control it gave her and the sensations it elicited from me. She continued, pressing a little harder now, forcing the pad of her finger into me, barely opening me up. Back and forth, as if pressing a button with intent, moving back down my cock to coax out another bit of precum and returning to my ass to wipe it off. Katie adjusted herself and without saying anything, pulled at my hips as if to tell me "up". I pulled my knees under me, kneeling on the spacious bed, keeping my head on the pillow, exposing my ass to her, still trying to maintain some amount of groggy state.

"Mmm..." is all she said as she watched me moved to her request. She knelt behind me, continuing her caressing, pulling at my ass cheeks, digging in a little with her nails, showing her mounting aggression and excitement. She pulled my ass apart and began kissing my ass cheeks, working her way closer and closer to my asshole she had covered in precum. She circled in slowly, kissing my ass cheeks as if she were kissing me good morning until she finally came to my asshole. Katie paused for a second and then kissed me softly right on my asshole. Twice, a third time, lingering a second to really kiss my ass lips, tasting the precum she had put there. She continued kneading at my ass cheeks and settled in to kissing my asshole, harder each time until finally she poked her tongue in a little, using her tongue more with each kiss until she was finally French kissing my asshole. I was mostly awake at this point though I'd kept my eyes closed enjoying the feeling of her tongue exploring me. I stretched my arms out in front of me pressing back a little into her tongue and mouth. This only encouraged her as she grabbed tighter and pressed her mouth into me harder. Katie knew I was awake now and her soft touches were replaced by her hunger to enjoy herself and take me along for the ride.

She coaxed finger after finger full of precum out of my hanging and very wet cock and applied it to my asshole continuously. She loved the sweet salty slippery taste mixed with the scent of my clean ass. Her body shifted as she coaxed another load of precum from me, returning to wipe it into my ass, this time, pressing her finger into me fully in one motion. She began pumping it in and out of me slowly, twisting her finger as she moved. A few seconds later her hand slowed on a back stroke and I could feel a second finger push into me. The feeling as she pumped was fantastic, and I knew it was only going to get better. A third finger joined the other two, pumping in an out of me, my asshole gripping her fingers, holding on as she withdrew, resisting as she pressed into me. I felt a cool sensation as Katie pumped a couple drops of lubricant onto her fingers which were still inside me, allowing her fingers to easy return, deeper now challenging my ass to hold onto the slipper digits. The three fingers straightened as I felt her fourth join the others and her hand pressed on, stretching me as her fingers pushed deeper and deeper inside. I relaxed my body, laying there enjoying the sensations as Katie easily four-finger-fucked my ass. I began pressing back into her as she moved.

"You like that huh?" she said coyly.

"I can't think of a better way to be woken up." I said, looking behind me opening my eyes to the sunlight I'd been avoiding.

"Good, because we have the whole day ahead of us still, and you're not quite there yet. ...I am though" she said. What did she mean by that? Not moving much I looked back at her as she knelt, sitting on her legs tucked beneath her. She looked down spreading her knees a little as if showing me, reaching between her legs to pull at the top of her shaved pussy and hood, exposing our largest monster dildo already sunk deep into her pussy. You have to understand. This thing is huge, easily three inches across. I had been asking her to play with our toys when she got horny, but I didn't know she was doing it.

"I got up a little early this morning and thought I'd play. Once I got it in I knew I had to show you and I couldn't think of a better way." Katie said.

Katie's finger fucking pace increased as I watched another few drops of lube being pumped onto her fingers and hand. Her hand curled a little to accommodate her thumb and she slowly pressed against my asshole. I buried my face in front of me again, looking back between my legs at the dildo she was sitting on, feeling her press against my ass with her hand. I just relaxed and let myself open up to her as I slowly pumped back into her hand, pushing her deeper.

I felt my ass stretching slowly until finally I could feel my ass pass the widest part of her knuckles and her hand sunk quickly and easily into my ass, as if sucking it inside me. Katie stayed for a second as I enjoyed the feeling and we both started to move. Her hand worked back and forth into my ass and I could feel her moving around. I looked beneath me, between my legs, to see her riding the monster shapeless cock, up and down. As she impaled herself, her entire pussy seemed to push inside of her. As she withdrew, it was as if her pussy couldn't let go, and her inner lips clung to the sides. I lifted my head up off the bed and began bucking back into her hand. She increased her pace to match my request for more, fist fucking my ass deep and hard.

"Uhh... that's it hon" escaped my mouth as I rode her hand.

"Yeah? You like that?" she asked unnecessarily.

"Yeah, fuck me with your fist... pump it in and out fast, then slow." I returned. She did just that, balling her fingers up inside me, fucking me fast and shallow, only to return to slower deeper strokes, alternating back and forth driving my sense wild. Her arm moved rapidly in and out of me and then she just pulled out all the way, without any warning. I relaxed, and just enjoyed the feeling.

"God you look hot, you should see your ass. It's nice and stretched, gaping..." and I could feel her bunching her fingers at my entrance ready to press back in.

"How about a second?" I asked. "Would you like that?"

"I'd love to" she said and without another word she pumped out more lube onto a hand and began getting both wet. Katie's hands are small to begin with so it wasn't long before we had tried to go for a second hand many months ago. She slipped her first hand back inside me and I could feel the fingers of her second hand slide along-side the first. Katie pressed forward as I pressed back, opening myself as wide as I could for her. There wasn't much effort to things before her second hand slipped inside my ass, both hands buried just past the wrist. My ass was stretched wide as Katie's hands began pumping in and out of me. Short strokes back and forth until she quickly withdrew both hands, holding my ass cheeks apart as she did so.

"I love this view." She said excitedly. "I'll have to take a picture of this for you some day."

'If only' I thought to myself.

She pressed both hands back into me and resumed the fucking. I never last long like this so after a few more pumps I began to arch my back, pressing into her hands.

"That's it... uhg", I said. "Shove your hands deep into me", as I pressed back hard into her movements. I could feel it building in me and I couldn't help myself. I began riding the two hands buried in my ass wildly and could feel myself cresting to climax.

"Fuuucck... ", I groaned as I shot small shots of cum underneath me. I continued to buck back and forth, dripping cum onto the bed, Katie continuing her pumping until finally I had to stop her.

"Out." Was all I could say and she withdrew her hands quickly but gently to relieve the overstimulation. As her hands withdrew, I let out two more large loads of cum that had been held back by her hands. I collapsed my head onto the bed, stayed there, coming down from my high.

I could hear Katie run to the bathroom to clean the lube from her hands before returning. She sat down, me still in the same position as when she had left. She laid down to get her head closer to my face.

"It always turns me on to do that to you. I'm always amazed at the sight of both of my hands fucking deep inside of you."

"It feels amazing and I can't control myself when you do. I love it." I replied.

"Well I don't think I can do two, but what about one?" Katie moved to sit against the head of the bed in front me. Her knees pulled up and her legs spread to show me what she'd done that morning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.