Mary's Anal Adventure 2

duress

Mary’s anal adventure 2

(I switched to first person as it is easier to write)

I laid partially draped over the horse, taking in deep breaths, my heart pounding. There was a wonderful ache in my ass. I rested there while my body stabilized, lost in my own space. Gradually I became more aware of my surroundings, hearing the gentle patter of my juices hitting the floor, the fire in my nipples from the clamps and above all, the weight of my prolapsed rectum. Groaning I straightened up and could feel the plug adjusting itself inside me. The base was in my rectum but outside my anus, the plug still in my colon. I asked him if he would remove my clamps, which he did, then massaging my breasts. This time the pain of removal was not arousing, but his touch was.

I reached behind and felt the extension of my rectum. Not believing what I was feeling I walked (waddled?) over to the full length mirror. Jutting out of my ass was a huge mass that was my rectum. A bright red tube of flesh with a gaping hole in the end, it was the entrance to my colon, and it was outside my body. I was not sure how I felt about this mentally, but physically it was amazing.

Just then the doorbell buzzed. I looked at him questioningly and all he did was jerk his head up, telling me to go open the door. Without hesitation I started towards the steps upstairs. I could actually feel my rectum bouncing and the plug jostling my insides. I exaggerated my steps on the stairs and rolled my hips a bit more than normal, but the feeling inside made me, made the slut inside come out. I held my hand over my abdomen and I could feel it moving inside of me. I slid my hand down between my legs and lightly brushed my fingers back and forth across my clit, causing me to tighten up inside and squeeze my inner muscles around the plug. My pussy was being agitated and I like agitation.

Strutting through the house to the door, back arched, pussy out, legs widespread, I peered through the peephole. It was Sue, my best friend, my sister sub who sometimes switched me, something I could never do with her, or anyone else. Often I had been her pet. I opened the door, stark naked, and hoped no one was passing by in front of the house. Sue looked at me and started laughing, she knew me pretty well. I let her in and closed the door while she looked me up and down. She noticed that my nipples were long and jutting out but still slightly flattened from the clamps, and the red marks on my aureole. She reached out and softly stroked my breasts.

When I turned to walk her down to the dungeon she saw my ass and froze. “Whoa! She exclaimed, what happened?” I gave her the story quickly as we headed back down. She was very excited by it, this is something she had never seen before, and it also explained why my rectum was still prolapsed from my body, being held out by the plug. She began removing her clothes on the stairs and only had to step out of her shorts when we got down to the dungeon. Undressed, she smile acknowledged him with a smile then turned back to me. She took hold of one of my nipples and led me over to the sling and helped me into it.

Sue stared at my prolapsed rectum for the longest time, seeing it pulse with the beat of my heart. She reached out one hand and brushed her fingers through my matted pubic hair, her other hand sliding between her own legs and stroking herself. It was as if she was trying to accept what she was seeing, but clearly she accepted it enough to be aroused by the sight of it. Finally she dropped to her knees, her face inches away from me, and slid her hand from my pubic hair, across my pussy and wrapped her hand partly around my rectum. It was far to big for her to close her hand around and she just stroked it, milked at it. Then leaning forward, I saw her tongue come out and tentatively she licked it. Then more aggressively, all the while she was stroking herself. She licked me, feeling how soft the tissue was, how pebbly the surface. She took my prolapse in both hands and milked it, as if she were stroking a cock. She tongued the end, then slowly inserted her tongue inside. At first she just flicked her tongue in and out, but was soon pressing her lips to the end of my prolapsed rectum, working it in as deeply as she could.

I did not have a great deal of sensitivity there, but I could feel it nonetheless. But the most erotic part was watching her. She actually began to make love to it. Both hands wrapped around my rectum, holding it; her mouth pressed tightly against the end, open, her lips curled back, her tongue digging inside me. I had dropped a hand down and was quietly fingering myself, feeling my pussy trying to react to that. She looked up at me and told me that she could feel the pulsations of my vagina. Then she said that she had to try and pull the plug out. I looked over at him, who was just sitting in a chair watching us. He made no reaction so I let her go ahead. She stood up, and started to slide a hand inside of my prolapsed rectum as it stuck out six inches from my ass. She sort of breathed out “oh my god” over and over. She was unable to comprehend that her hand was entering my colon, but was outside my body.

Her hand went in easily and she pushed it in until it reached the base of the plug. I was a little nervous now, afraid that when she pulled it out, more would come along with it. Her finger tips hooked over the flange of the base and she started to pull. I wanted to help her by pushing but was afraid to do that, so I laid there, relaxing my anus as much as I could. It actually started to come out with not much effort and I watched transfixed as my rectum began to widen both where her hand was and where the plug was, with a little narrower collar between where the base and the actual plug was. It mushroomed out to about six inches across and turned a more pink color than the bright red. Slowly her hand came out withdrawing the plug but my rectum hardly came out any further. It began to collapse as she withdrew further until finally her hand was visible outside of it, then the plug. Like a cock retreating back into its sheath my rectum just oozed back inside me.

Sue looked at me again, her eyes wide and wondering. When the plug left me my compressed pussy blossomed out and a substantial amount of the remaining juices began to flow out. Sue commented how I must have had one hell of an orgasm as she watched the flow draining out of me. She slid her right hand into my cunt and swirled it around a bit, then withdrew it. She had done this to get her hand lubricated, then she slid it through my anus. It was at this moment that I became just a piece of meat to her, something to play with, to explore. She wouldn’t be really concerned with me, she only wanted to use me to experiment with and satisfy her own cravings, and curiosity. She took her hand out and balled it into a fist, then with a short jab she plunged it into my ass.

I jumped slightly at this and sucked in my breath. My asshole was relaxed and loose, it didn’t hurt, but I was caught unawares. But I liked it, not being in the mood for anything slow and sensual. Her eyes were glued to my ass as she pushed her hand in deeper. She easily went to mid forearm and passed into my colon. This was the point where I really started to get excited. It was where I could see her hand inside me as it pressed up the skin of my belly. This visual proof of what was happening inside me was the most erotic thing. I could identify with the fist inside, as if I became part of that fist and could go with it as it wormed its way inside me. It reinforced that I had part of a human inside me, the intensity and intimacy of that was incredible…….a human hand was traveling through my body and I was turned on beyond belief.

Her arm penetrated more deeply, nearing her elbow. My eyes flipped back and forth between watching her arm and following her progress from the outside where my abdomen showed how deeply she was inside of me. My pussy started to flow, little seeps of my juices dribbling out. Sue would bend forward and lick it up, unconsciously running her tongue over her lips, getting all the taste she could. Damn! The girl was tasting me and I loved it. My hand was on my clit again. I tried to see as much as I could by pushing myself up with my elbows, and although there was considerable give in the sling, I was able to see pretty well. As her elbow snaked into my body, I was getting fully in sync with her. I didn’t have to watch now, I could see her inside of me in my mind. I knew exactly what was going on with my eyes closed.

I laid my head back, absently stroked myself and let my head do the rest. With labored breathing I felt her take me. My hand fell away from my clit, it was all inside me now. My pussy began to churn, my entire body fluttered. I knew when her elbow was inside me. Even if I hadn’t felt it I knew she was now lapping my cream up continuously, letting it flow into her mouth and down her throat. I could sense how far she was inside my by the changing angle of her mouth. As her bicep entered more deeply she had to turn her face down. Now it was difficult for her to tongue as low as my cunt and her tongue was on my clit. I had to remind myself to breathe. All there was in the world was her arm deep inside me, the sensations coursing through my body, the stimulation on my clit.

I began to rise to my orgasm. I felt it dually. Physically all the old familiar signs were there, and yet another part of me was watching all of this in awe, transfixed that a human was this deep inside. I heard Sue whisper to me that my heart was pounding. She could feel it beating against her forearm. My butt cheeks were clenching and unclenching, my thighs vibrating. The most sensitive area, where I could actually feel anything was at my asshole. All the rest I knew, could sense, could see, but not so much with actual nerve transmission. But ahhhhhhh, at my anus, I could feel her upper bicep sliding into me. I could feel the change from the regular oval shape of her bicep to the irregularity of her armpit and shoulder as they neared my ass. They were between my ass cheeks now and my body began to tighten. My pussy began to open and close, almost pushing itself from body. My breathing was hard, rapid. As her shoulder touched my anus, then pressed hard against it, Sue pushing it back into my body, going for the ultimate depth she could, I exploded.

My orgasm ripped though me as I came on her arm. She said that she could feel the spasms running down her arm and she groaned slightly as I squeezed down on her. I collapsed fully into the sling and just let it run through me. As my orgasm began to ebb, and lessened the pressure on her arm, she began to withdraw. I laid there in my own world, feeling her withdraw as I continued to cum. every time she passed through a restricted point it re-intensified my orgasm and the convulsions of my body continued. When there were only a few inches of her arm left inside me she unclenched her fist and spread her fingers wide, then continued to pull her arm out.

Once again my rectum began to emerge through my anus, this time wrapped around her arm. It pulsed as something alive and separate from me. I watched in amazement as it continued to be pulled from inside me. Didn’t she know that I wanted her back inside? I wanted her shoulder pressed against my asshole. I wanted to push my own arm deep inside me, alongside her arm, opening me up to even greater amounts, stretching and widening my rectum and intestines, expanding my colon. Instead she was exiting my body, pulling my rectum out. Suddenly I noticed he was standing next to Sue, watching as her arm left my body, dragging my rectum with her. He was erect, hard as steel, his cock bloated and ready. The prolapse seem to roll out of me, until it was once again a good six inch mass. Her hand inside, pressing hard with her fingers on my guts, and especially pussy. I could see it pulsing with the contractions of my orgasm. I began to involuntarily squirt and it drenched Sue. Quickly she pressed her mouth over my vagina and drank me in.

He began to slide his cock along Sue’s arm and pulled her head away from my pussy so that I squirted all over both of them. He grabbed his cock and pushed it along her arm until it was pressed against my rectum. With little hesitation it began to enter me. I was almost uncomprehending, in disbelief as I watched his cock enter. This was unreal, almost too much for me to grasp. He was starting to fuck my ass, but it was on the outside. I could watch his cock bulge out my rectum, literally see it, not just imagine it. I watched the bulge his cock made in my prolapsed rectum as the head plowed in. His cock was over six inches long so when his pubic hairs nestled against the end of my prolapsed rectum the head of his cock was in my colon. Then he began to fuck me in and out. I couldn’t believe it and my body convulsed harder. I was gulping for breath, my body shaking as I watched him fucking my ass. My rectum pulsating, widely stretched around Sue’s arm and rippling over his cock. I could see every movement of his cock, I could see him fucking inside my body, unreal!

He was ready to explode and in just a minute of furious fucking he began to shoot. Quickly withdrawing his cock from my rectum he shot his cum over it. Spurt after spurt spraying the shiny surface of my rectum, coating it with his jism. Before the squirting of my pulsating cunt could wash it away Sue was sucking it up. Her lips spread over my prolapsed insides and sucked up his cum. Her mouth was shiny with it, glistening, her cheeks were wet with a combination of his cum and my creamy spending. She jerked her forearm and fist out of me. My rectum began to retreat back into my body, but then as another convulsion shook my body it would pop back out. As I continued to cum my rectum moved in and out with each contraction. They both watched with me, it looked as I if I was being fucked by my own rectum. Sue spun around and bent over, pushing her cunt against my spasming and prolapsed rectum.

please, i could sure use new ideas if anyone has any

Duress- I love your style-- my wife wondered why I said "come here" then filled her mouth with come. She probably thought I was reading a ASSTR story-- butt she loved your others so this 1 I put on our comps login- 1st thing she'll see tomorrow while I'm at work- & I'm sure she'll have her toys & oil out before first paragraph is read--good writing dude--bf

smiles, thank you bf, and i am aware of direwolf, thank you. i have a few beast stories written but not sure if that is for here, plus some more vaginal ones if wanted, just doing this prolaspe thing on here. one of the beasts is from the male point of view. bf, could i be a dudette? if you ever go to webcamnow i cam on there and my female parts are often visible, smiles.

• 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.