anllover

QUOTE(anllover @ Mar 27 2007, 08:25 PM) [snapback]647[/snapback]

* Media Player Classic - HERE
* VLC Player - HERE
* 7 - Zip - HERE
* K-Lite CodecPack - HERE
* H.J. Split - HERE
cool.gif

Useful links !!!!! Thx thx thx Anl ! But could you tell me e way I can DL rapidshare links on my Macif U know ? unsure.gif
GapefulTang (^^)

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Mar 29 2007, 06:50 PM) [snapback]981[/snapback]

Useful links !!!!! Thx thx thx Anl ! But could you tell me e way I can DL rapidshare links on my Macif U know ? unsure.gif
GapefulTang (^^)

i guess that DL or links have nothing to do with the OS (operating system): you can click a link and DL anyway. maybe you meant some other operation your mac OS can't do?

QUOTE(gninori @ Mar 30 2007, 12:01 AM) [snapback]1477[/snapback]

i guess that DL or links have nothing to do with the OS (operating system): you can click a link and DL anyway. maybe you meant some other operation your mac OS can't do?

Hmmm always the same shit I'm afraid : when I click on the Rapidshare DL links "enable java scripts" appears but java scripts ARE always enabled on my pute… sad.gif (0 0) Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Mar 30 2007, 10:08 AM) [snapback]1999[/snapback]

Hmmm always the same shit I'm afraid : when I click on the Rapidshare DL links "enable java scripts" appears but java scripts ARE always enabled on my pute… sad.gif (0 0)

yup, i forgot. you can't DL from rapidshare because of that error, if i am not wrong. that sucks big shit for sure, pardon me my french smile.gif

QUOTE(gninori @ Mar 30 2007, 11:52 PM) [snapback]2813[/snapback]

yup, i forgot. you can't DL from rapidshare because of that error, if i am not wrong. that sucks big shit for sure, pardon me my french smile.gif

Hmm that why I can't read all the excellent movie links here now. sad.gif
But it save time for the other sections ANW.
Chat and pix, that's fine too ! smile.gif But i'll try the Anlltricks ! (^ ^) Edited by Tangerine

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.