Milalover in RSBB troll limbo

Tangerine

Do you want Milalover posting abilities back?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Milalover posting abilities back?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care a damn

QUOTE(marlindickwater @ Aug 3 2008, 10:43 PM) [snapback]104566[/snapback]

Wow! I didn't know I had pissed on milalover so badly, and his massive knowledge of me. Maybe it should be me that is banned from the board. Contradictions? Pontificate? Hypocracy? Pretty strong words from someone who hasn't a clue of what or who I am. I have never sad bad things about him or anyone else on this board, have I? I don't think I've ever pontificated. I share what I know from the industry, bad good or any other. I try to keep people informed of the cuurent goings on in the world when I can, and I try to respsond to posts and threads of interest to me on this board, and for that the slam to me from milalover. I guess it is somehow warranted. My apologizes to all I have offened with my pontifications, contradictions and hypocracies. sad.gif

My dear friend MarlinD I hope i didn't piss you off too in reporting his Pm here, if so I apologizes. ohmy.gif cry.gif But to piss off Ml is an honour biggrin.gif
I luv your words and analyses here , not Milal ones for sure.
I made it maybe 'cos it's strange for me to put someone in "jail" as I was already behind the bars IRL rolleyes.gif and still have sympathy for the evil. Especially when he's under control.

And also because I'm not sure to had understood ML talkative pompous bullshit, as usal.

But I didn't imagine your bad feelings, sorry. doctor.gif

At least you can bash him here, he can't reply muahaha crazy.gif Hugs my buddy friends.gif (^ ^)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.