new here...

dario77

well, i've just found this place, and after some computer issues, finally get to post, and on such a special day!!
one thing that i've always found lacking in oversized toys was vibration, and i just couldn't bring myself to spend 70 bucks on the "great american challenge" vibe.
then i found a knockoff, the world's largest vibrating rubber dildo. same measurements, same everything, but rubber and cheaper by 40 bucks!!!
tracking says its out for delivery, and i am already warming up with my old standbys in anticipation!

i'll try to get pics, or possibly some video of it!
anyways...hi. new. 31/m/bi...longtime stretcher, working on that magic second fist.
my aspiration (hehe) is to be the male samantha luvcox, or perhaps that german (?) tv who takes three fists in "drei faust im arsch"...
oooh, also a golden shower nut, give and take. especially if i'm wearing formal wear. which i do, daily...

so yes...hello. nice to meet you all!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.