Every Girl Dreams Of Being A Star

Rubbish

Every Girl Dreams Of Being A Star !

This story is one of a tall blonde country girl, raised in the rolling hills of Wisconsin. From very early in life "Debbie Marie Trulested" knew that she had something very special! From her long thick natural blonde hair, to her flawless creamy complexion, long curvy legs, tiny waist, and her round perfectly shaped ass.

She also was gifted with the firmest set of 44 double D's on the planet! And her face was angelic! Huge emerald green eyes, with a tiny little turned up nose, high cheekbones, and full pouty lips. Yes she was EVERY MANS DREAM! And she knew it!

When she reached 18 Debbie decided the farm life and the small town boys just didn’t cut it! She needed to get out of Wisconsin and let her beauty be seen by the world! and not be wasted on some boring Midwest farmer popping out kids for him! That just would not DO!

So Debbie set off for New York. The thought of going to a big city was scary, but "Very Exciting"! So with a handful of money and her cat, she took off for the "Big Apple"! Her mother standing at the door crying said please be carefull! As Debbie drove away she replied don’t worry mom I have a good job secured with a major firm, that has connections to big movie producers! I will call as soon as I am in my new apartment.

The drive to N.Y was magical for a girl that had never left the Midwest. Debbie was so excited she drove strait through, with only one pit stop! She arrived at her apt at 3:33 AM. walked inside and knew right away she had made the right decision. IT WAS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!

With all the amenities! Big Screen TV, Surround Sound, Rich Leather Furniture, Whirlpool, And A Bedroom To Die For! Wow these New Yorker's really no how to live!

The only thing that disturbed her was how much does all this cost? And how hard are they going to make me work? "Oh Well" not to worry I can do what ever it is they need of me! I have the whole weekend to get adjusted before I go in on Monday!

The weekend flew by for Debbie, and soon it was Monday morning. Debbie woke to the phone ringing!!! ( Hello ) This is Mr. Jostcock I do hope you are enjoying your acommadations? Why yes replied Debbie everything is wonderful thank you.

(Great!) Now Debbie you just take your time getting ready, I will have a limo pick you up in say 2 Hers?

Oh that would give me plenty of time Mr. Jostcock Thank You! ( Fine Then) We will see you shortly (Good Bye) "Click"

Wow these N.Y people are all ACTION and CLASS! Wow a LIMO! If my small town friends could see me now! I always knew I was Better Than that small town life!

(Debbie Thought Selfishly).

In about 90 Min the buzzer rang, and her limo was waiting! She took one last look at herself in a full length mirror, and admired her flawless image, she chose a black form fitting dress, with a VERY low neckline, showing off her breath taking cleavage!

was very pleasant as was the driver, a very good looking man in his early 30's. He asked me how I was able to get a job with [Lightning Productions?]

I told him all I did was send in a picture an had a phone interview! (He said flirtingly) I think the picture is what did it!

When we arrived at the building it was a Skyscraper! The driver said go to the 69th floor, tell the guard when you get off the elevator your here for (Mr. Jostcock) He will see you to a waiting room were Mr. Jostcock will receive you!

Once on the 69th floor the guard took me to an extremely plush waiting area, and said make yourself comfortable Mr., Jostcock will be with you as soon as he can. I sat there for what seemed like hours, finally I got up and looked around everything was so beautiful ! And even though I am (small town) I know Money when I see it, and there was real money HERE !

"IN a Grand and Intense entrance" there was Mr. Jostcock standing before me (Hello my dear) and may I say the picture you sent us does you no justice! You are ravishing MY GOD What Beauty!

Thank You I Replied (Blushing) Well said Mr. Jostcock we have allot of work to do so I will send in May she is my most cherished assistant she will help you get set up for your first (Photo Shoot)

But Mr. Jostcock I thought I was going to be reading scripts?

Debra don't worry we will have plenty of time for scripts later! So you just do what ever May tells you to do and everything will be just fine! O.K.? And with that Mr. Jostcock flew out of the room just as fast as he came in!

A few moments later in walks one of the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen! Hello Debbie I am "May" Hello I replied ( In Total Shock Of Her Beauty) I have never imagined a women as being BREATH TAKING ( Accept for myself of course) But May was so gorgeous I found it hard to breath!

May was at least six feet tall with Raven hair, huge melons, a chiseled face that was so strong! yet so soft? at the same time! May was a beauty of the most magnificent kind! And the roundest bubble butt tapering into strong well defined legs! suddenly I felt like a Midwesterner in N.Y.C

Once I regained my composer May asked me if I had ever Modeled? I said no I haven’t but was looking forward to it! I went on to say I have always wanted to be in some of the ladies magazines my mom reads, and am looking forward to that opportunity! MAY Laughed and said well Debbie I think that will be some time from now, you have a long way to go!

In the meen time I want you to put these on! She was pointing to a rack of LINGERIE! I would like you to start with the red items first O.K.?

My heart was in my throat May I don’t think I can model those, they are so revealing I would practically be Naked!

May Laughed again and said that's the idea Debbie just put them on and I'll be back in a few minutes!.. May left .

I was feeling more and more overwhelmed by the minute! What had I got myself into? On the phone they only mentioned ladies apparel? they made it sound like skirts,blouses, shoes,dresses that sort of thing! nothing about LINGERI'E! As I held the G-String in my hand I thought? Well I can always run out of the building and rush back to nothingness Wisconsin, or bite the bullet and be a big girl from N.Y.C! All of a sudden I had the strength, I put the Red OUTFIT on! And then stood in front of a mirror and was blown away!

I was HOT! I did not know LINGERI'E accents your sex that MUCH! From the push-up bra to the 6 inch heels, garter belt, and thigh high stockings, my body was a pleasure palace! Next May entered the room! "Oh My God" Debbie you are just perfect. Then May approached me and started staring at my tits, and my crotch!

(THEN IT HAPPENED!!!)

May Reached over and started caressing my tits and my private area between my legs! The hair stood up on the back of my neck! My legs got week I could feel my nipples swell, and my pussy started feeling very strange, I felt light headed, and was afraid of fainting! Suddenly I uttered "May NO Please NO" I am not like that!

May stood back looked at me and said: How do you know what you are really like?

Your just a little girl from Wisconsin! With no real life experiences! Let me show you what the big boys, and girls do in New York!

The next thing I knew May kissed me and had her tongue buried in my mouth, at first I was really unsure, but I felt my reservations giving way to this Breath Taking Beauty!

Part of me was scared to death! Another part was openly excited! Next May said lets go into the shoot room where we do all the photography! I just mumbled something and followed as she lead me into another room. Once in the shootroom I looked around and saw all kinds of strange objects! I asked May what are all of these things hanging on the walls they look so STRANGE? Oh those are just props my dear, we use them in photo and filming sessions!

May then asked me to get up on a strange looking table I asked her why? For the first time May sounded perturbed with me: ARE YOU GOING TO ASK WHY ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING? It will make our session ALOT MORE WORK!

I am sorry May! Then I jumped up on the table! There that's much better (May replied) just relax and everything will be just fine! May went right to work handcuffing my hands above me, and locking my feet in some kind of stirrups!

Again I asked May why do we need to do this? Suddenly May's face turned into a snarl and she said "Debbie" you are now bound! And helpless! So just SHUT UP! And let me get you prepared for your big day!

Then May turned towards me and she had a knife in her hand! I Immediately started to scream and struggle! PLEASE NO! DON’T LET IT END LIKE THIS!

Oh don't be so dramatic! Its just to cut your G-String off you stupid girl ! May approached me and cut first one string and then the other "I GASPED" because I knew my privates were now exposed to her prying eyes!

MY GOD What a BIG, LUSCIOUS, PUSSY YOU HAVE! May starred openly at my

(Puffy FAT LIPPED Pussy) for what seemed like days!

( I KNEW MY PUSSY WAS UNIQUE)! In my High School locker room. I noticed my pussy was different than all the other girls! The Outer Labia Where Huge! With A Clit At The Top The Size Of A Small cock! (I Always knew I Was Special!)

I looked at May and she had the weirdest look on her face (ALMOST SCARY) Like the look of a wild animal ! It made me even more nervous with my (PRIZE PUSSY) exposed to her EVIL GLARE!

Next May stood in front of me and knelt down (like she was kneeling before an idol) Then May put her face right up to my crotch and started inhaling my scent, I looked down between my legs and saw her nostrils flare as she did this! MY GOD what was she DOING?

Then she did something I was NOT prepared for! May leaned forward and started kissing and licking MY PUSSY! OOOOOOHHHHH I CRIED MAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

May looked up and said just relax Debbie AND LET NATURE TAKE ITS COURSE!

BY this time my head was spinning so fast I didn’t know up, from down, so I just (sighed submissively) and let her do as she pleased! I WAS BOUND! So what else could I do? So I just laid back and let her do her worst!

IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING! With me tied to a table, my legs up in the air, and this beautiful stranger licking, and sucking, on my crotch! With loud slurping sounds!

Suddenly I realized that my pussy was starting to feel very strange! My Pussy Had (NEVER BEEN LICKED) Before! Although I'm not totally nieve, I have herd of people doing this! But it is supposed to be a man, not a women DOING IT!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH" MAY PLEASE STOP!!! I feel something strange happening to MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

May just ignored me as she kept on slurping, and sucking, on my sex! Then she started sticking her fingers inside me! first one, two, then three I was starting to feel my pussy hole open further, and further!

May tried to put four fingers inside me but My pussy was so tight it had never had anything inside it but my own finger JUST ONE!

May leaned back and said I have just the thing! to loosen up your pussy! I Screamed May I don't want my pussy loose! May just laughed at me as she walked away saying DON'T WORRY YOU’LL LOVE IT! Besides pussies that are stretched always go back to normal! Then May said "well they usually do"!

I started crying, and thinking why is this happening to me? Then May returned (With This Thing!) It looked like a cock or dildo but it had a long hose attached to it with a rubber bulb on the end! MAY WHAT IS THAT? I SOBBED?! May replied this is an (inflatable cock) my darling and why praytell are you crying on the biggest day of your life?

May please I have changed my mind! I don't want this job please let me go! Please May let me GOOOOOOOO! Again May laughed at me and said, "Debbie" YOU SINGHED THE CONTRACT, YOU WANTED TO BE A MODEL! AND THIS IS HOW A MODEL STARTS HER CAREER!

And with that May started to pump the dildo bulb, she held it in front of my face, so I could watch! The inflatable dildo got BIGGER AND BIGGER until it was the size of a FOOTBALL!

May starred transfixed on the dildo, then said that should about do it! Forty Eight pumps (PERFECT SIZE) Then May turned a release valve letting most of the air out, O.K. WE ARE READY DEBBIE! With that she slapped a bunch of lube on my fat pussy lips, and then slid the dreadful thing inside of me!

NOOOOO! PLEASE MAY NOOooooooooo!!!!!! May just started shoving that thing DEEPER and DEEPER an IN and OUT! Then May started squeezing the bulb! I could feel the dildo getting FATTER, and FATTER, and May started ramming it faster and FASTERRRRR!!!!

MAY "OH MAY" STOP! STOP! PLEASE STOP! I AM AHEEEEEEEeeeeeee!

OH MY GOD! MAYYYeeeee!!!! I started bucking my hips up and down, and throwing my head side to side uncontrollably! UGH! UGH! UHGGGGGGG! I could feel slobber running out the side of my mouth! And my pussy was RUNNING, AND FELT SO HOT!

MAY STOP IT! I MEAN IT!!! This is so embarrassing! I don't want to do anymore of this! LET ME GO!

DON'T BE SILLY DEBBIE! The fun has JUST STARTED!

With that she started pumping that bulb faster, and faster! I could feel my hole really STRETCHING! And it was starting to get very uncomfortable! My pussy was really getting BIG!

"OH MAY" I CANNOT TAKE ANYMOOOOORE!!!

May said: "silly girl" you don't no "WHAT YOU CAN TAKE!" But I will expand your horizons AND YOUR PUSSY!

May laughed hysterically! There that should do it! May reached down and grabbed a mirror, then held it in front of my pussy! "Debbie" look at yourself!

I looked down between my legs an couldn’t BELIEVE MY EYES ! "OH MY GOD MAY" WHAT HAVE YOU DONE to MEEEEEEEeeeeeee!

"In HORROR" I saw the reflection of my pussy the outer lips were BLOATED! and pushed so far apart, around this BLOW UP DILDO! It looked like someone had stuck a black coffee can INSIDE ME!!

Then May said watch this! She reached down and pulled the MONSTER out of me REALLY FAST! With a loud "SLURPING SOUND" the dildo flew out of PUSSY!

I starred in the mirror at a HUGE CAVERNOUS HOLE! That used to be my tight little pussy! I started sobbing uncontrollably!

May then knelt in front of me again, and covered her hands with this white lube from a can, I asked now what are you going to do? May replied "WHY SEND YOU TO HEAVEN MY DEAR" WHAT ELSE?

Then May rubbed the lube all over my pussy and "MY ASS" May why are you putting that stuff on MY ASS??? "YOU'LL SEE" and if you don't SHUT UP, RELAX, and STOP ASKING QUESTIONS I will have to GAG YOU!

With that May began sliding her fingers inside of me this time she was alot rougher! there we go four in! Now lets see if I can just get my thumb in "THERE WE GO" my thumbs inside! She said this gleefully! NOW if I can just PUUUUSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH Until "ARRRRRGHHH" MAAAAYYYYY!!! PLEASE STOP THAT! OOOWWWWWEEEEEE MY POOR LITTLE PUSSY!!!

GOD Debbie WE'RE INSIDE May replied (Proudly) "UMMMFFFF" I GASSPED! Then May started to wriggle her hand around inside me exploring every bit of my insides! I could feel her fingers massaging my CERVIX! Then I felt her slip a finger into my CERVIX! AAAEEEEEEHHHHH!!! OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING??????

May started twisting her FIST inside of me with all her strength! Then BOOOMMM It HAPPENED I Had my first true "OUT OF BODY EXPERIANCE" I Then passed out!

When I awoke I immediately started screaming! Because May had her inflatable dildo in my ASS! And she was pumping it like a MAD WOMEN! And this REALLY HURT! MAYYYYYY PLEAAAAASSSEEE HAV'NT YOU DONE ENOUGH TO ME???

"Why No Debbie" WE HAVE ONLY JUST BEGUN!!! Then May grabbed the mirror again, and held it so I could look down and see my ass! Now this was really terrible! My ASSHOLE looked like it had an over inflated BALLOON IN IT!!!

I was working on this while you were asleep what do you think???

I think your SICK!!! If you don't stop doing these things to me I will go to the Authorities! AND DO WHAT! May asked? Mr. Jostcock owns everybody from the Governor on down!!!

With that May pulled the dildo from my ass! "SHHOOOLLLPPP" I looked down and saw my "ASSHOLE GAPPING WIDE OPEN" This time May did'nt play around first one, two fingers and so on! SHE JUST SHOVED HER WHOLE LUBBE'D FIST RIGHT IN ME!

MY POOR ASSHOOOOOOOOOLLEEee........! "OHHHHHHH-GODDDD!!!!"

(And to make matters worse) May Shoved her other "FIST IN MY PUSSY"!

"OOOOOWWWWWW" PLEEEEEAASSE.. NOOOOO... TAKE THEM OUT! MAY STOP YOUR KILLING MEEEEEEeeeeeee!!!!!!!

NO I'm not! You'll see Debbie! You'll see! Then May really started to shove her fists in and out! IN.......and...... OUT.......!

"OH MAY" MY GOD OH! OH! OH! OHHHHHHH.......... GOOOOOODDDDDDDD! OH AAHHHHHH OH PLEEEEAAASEEE! OH STOP! STOP! OOOOOOHHHHHH!!! AAAHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

MY Body became a BLUUURRR As I PUMPED MY HIPS up and down I felt as if my whole insides were COMMING OUT!

That's a good girl DEBBIE now let's really make you CUM! But I, I, I, Can't May I Cant! Please I Can't do any more of this!

Just RELAX Debbie! and let ME do every thing! (May Replied) she then got some strange looking clamps, and said your poor TIT'S have been so neglected, let's just take care of them!

May then came at my HUGE puffy nipples with these scary looking clamps! O.K Debbie this is going to BITE a little! But the ORGASMIC rewards will be WELL WORTH IT!

"With that said" May snapped a clamp on one nipple! EEEYYAAEEEEE!! "OH" TAKE IT OFF, TAKE IT OFF! PLEEEEEEASEE!!! May then clamped my other nipple! AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH! I felt an electric shock go STRAIGHT TO MY PUSSY!

NOW ! May said get ready for the ORGASM OF YOUR LIFE! May had grabbed a dildo the size of a LEG and started shoving it up my ASS! She then held it between her ample cleavege so her hands were free, next May leaned towards me and that "MONSTER THING" started it's way up my ASSHOLE!

"OH GOD" NO! NO! NO! MAY THAT IS WAY TO BIGGGG !!!! OH DEBBIE (stop your whining)! YOU CAN TAKE IT! Trust Me!

Once May had that (dreadful thing) buried inside me! she went to work on my pussy again! Let's see Debbie if I can get BOTH MY FISTS INSIDE YOU?

That sent me into OBLIVION! I started to struggle at my bonds until my ankles and wrists were RAW! May just looked up at me and LAUGHED INSANELY!

She then put her evil attention back on my pour chubby pussy, May put her hands together like she was going to pray, first her eight finger tips slid into my torchered hole, then both thumbs, then with a POWERFULL SHOVE! Both FISTS PLOPPED INSIDE MY RUINED HOLE!

UNGH, OH NO!, UHG NOOOO!, AHHHHHH NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Nooooooooo......! I WEPT! (GOD THIS HURTS!) May looked up and said: (YES IT WILL!) for awhile, but just relax Debbie until the pain subsides! I promise IT WILL BE WORTH IT!

May slowly moved her hands around! And as she PROMISED the pain started to give way to pleasure! OOOHHHH GOD'M'M'MMMMAAAAAYYYYYYYE EEEeeeeeeee.........I'M I'I'I'M

CUUUUMMMMCCCCUUUUMMIINN

GGGGGGG!!!! OH' OH' PLEEEEEeeeeesssssss............!!!

My mind was not whirling anymore, instead there was this intence calmness? I had a HUGE dildo up my ASS! Painful clamps on my TIT'S! Two Fists up my PUSSY! And somehow I was totally at peace? ( I GUESS I HAD COMPLETLY Surrendered to this RAVEN HAIRED BEAUTY! ) I then drifted off to SLeeeeeeppp............

There had to be 20 or 30 people standing around me! Goooogeling at my naked body! As my vision cleared I recognized Mr. Jostcock, May, and the Limo Driver,and out of the gathering walked a skinny little girl! She did'nt appear to be more than 12 years old! She stood right between my legs and stared at my wide open FAT SWOLLEN CUNT!

I was so embarrassed and humiliated, all I could do is stare at the ceiling and pretend (THIS WAS NOT HAPPENING!) But Mr Jostcock's voice changed that!

"Hello My Dear" Back with the living I see! Debbie I need to tell you our next Movie Production is of the DARKEST nature!

May has told me you did very well with the first training session, however you will find what You and May did, was nothing! Compared to what COMES NEXT!

Let me demonstrait! "May" get over my knee NOW!

Mr Jostcock had a seat next to me! May had her ASS up in the air, on Mr. Jostcock's lap in a second! Mr. Jostcock started slapping May's Beautiful Ass! REALLY HARD! WACK! WACK! WACK! May started crying huge tears!

Then Mr Jostcock began slapping, and pinching, May's TIT'S and then stuck his fingers in her big puffy pussy, and twisted them around! May was obviously uncomfortable.

Gene! GENE! Get over here NOW! My hand is tiring! Show Debbie what May can REALLY take! From the crowd out stepped this blonde BEAUTY, with medium length hair, and TIT'S as big as mine! She grabbed May and threw her over her knee!

GET YOUR ASS UP HIGHER MAY! NOW!!! Poor May she immediately pushed her ass towards Gene as high as it would go! Then Gene Started! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

I could see May's ASS jiggle, and bounce, under Gene's ATTACK! It seemed like forever that May's ASS was SPANKED! Gene was wearing black leather gloves, so her hands would never tire!

Next Gene used a riding crop on May's poor red ass OUCH! AHHHHHEEEE PLEASE Gene have mercy I Can't take ANYMORE! SOB'SOB PLEASEEEEEEEEESE!!!

O.K. That's Enough said Mr. Jostcock! May got off Gene's knee and staggered away!

O.K Debbie! You can see SOME of what is expected of you! are you READY?

"UHHHHHH YES" I replied

"GOOD THEN"

"MAY" take Debbie to the the DUNGEON we will stage the movie there!

The rest of you come with me!

May Brought me to the dungeon once inside She Said:

Debbie we are going to start filming shortly! I need you to get on the RACK! She pointed to this Thing on the wall that had all kinds of chains and hooks on it! I stepped up on the bottom rung, is this were you want Me? That's just fine! May secured my hands above me in shackles, and my legs below with a spreader bar!

Now! to put the suction pumps on your TIT'S May reached for two glass cups, they had long rubber hoses connected from them to a pump! I started feeling nervouse again even though, MAY had pretty much BROKE ME OF MY FEARS!

When she put the "PUMP CUPS" on my TIT'S and turned on the machine I "WINCED IN PAIN" my nipples were already sore from the clamps she installed on them earlier!

The pump machine also had a dildo apparatus which stoked up and down! MAY SHOVED THAT IN MY PUSSY!

O.K Debbie I will let the film crew know that your ready! "OHHH GODDD" I thought to myself! SUCTION PUMPS on my TIT'S! a MECHANICAL DILDO UP MY PUSSY! And now more STANGERS are going to film me like THIS! GOD THIS IS TERRIBLE!

From FASHION MODEL HOPEFULL! to THIS! ( SIGH )

Then the camera crew arrived (3 men and 2 women) Along with MR. Jostcock, May, Gene, (and that little girl?)

"LIGHTS CAMERA"

AND ACTION!

"Rolling" said Mr. Jostcock!

May turned the suction machine to FULL POWER!

As May followed her orders I felt my nipples EXPLODING!

"Oh May" Turn it down PLEASE! My nipples are being pulled OFF!

SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH! WE ARE FILMING!

OH MY GOD! When I looked down at my nipples again, I could see milk SQUIRTING OUT OF THEM!

Perfect said Mr. Jostcock! (Now Gene) you get in there and start whipping Debbie! The whip SWWWISSHED in the air CRAAAAACKK! It made contact with my defenseless skin!

AHHHHHEEEEEEEE!!! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD! OWEEEEEEE! AHHHHHHHEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

O.K. PERFECT! Now Mr. Jostcock motioned to the little girl ( JUST DO WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT SWEETIE! )

The "WIDE EYED" girl approached me, I was so delirious I hardly noticed as she walked behind me, and started stroking my ASSHOLE!

NOOOOooooo........ WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Don’t let HER do that! NOT HER! PLEASE NOT HER!

I could feel the little girl pushing her hand up inside my ASS! OOOOHHHH NOOOOOoooooooooooooooo..................!

Next May knelt in front of me, she removed the dildo and replaced it with her fist!

May could see the girl behind me! Between my thighs! May said to the girl ( NOW When I tell you darling I want you to REALLY PUSH! ) The girl nodded O.K.

Then MAY twisted and punched her fist into me harder than ever! SHE then looked at the little girl and said O.K. PUSH! PUSH! REALLY! REALLY HARD!

OHHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDDD!! The girls arm was now buried to the elbow! UP MY ASS!

(Then May said to the girl) that's really good but you have to "PUSH" MUCH! MUCH! HARDER! MY DEAR!!!

"I couldn’t believe what I was hearing" I felt sick to my stomach MY GUTS were being torn apart!

"COME ON PUSH" May kept cheering her on! All of a sudden my inner colon opened and SHHOOUULLPP ! The girls arm went in even Further! All The Way to HER ARMPIT!

OH! OH! OOOHHH! OOOHHHHH!!! GODDDDDDD..............GOD.....With that MAY Started CUNT PUNCHING ME with everything she had!

OOOOOOEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHOOOO I WAS BUCKING Like a BRONCO!

MAYYYEEEEEE DO IT! DO IT! DOOOO ITTTTTT! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGG... UUUUUHHHHGGGGG!...............

I LOVE IT! OHHHHHHHHH......... GOD! ..I LOVE............................. ITTTTTTT! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

The thick cum "BLEW" out of MY CUNT... Like a FIRE HYDRANT! May and the girl were covered with my FEMALE JUICE!

"Mr. Jostcock said that's a wrap"

WOW THE BEST SCENE WE HAVE EVER FILMED! Thank you DEBBIE! You are going to be a HUGE STAR!

I smiled faintly and PASSED OUT!!!!

THE END.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.