Rosebutt girls

mauffra

QUOTE(gninori @ Jun 14 2008, 12:52 AM) [snapback]97444[/snapback]

.... i would be very keen on watching a RSB from vivienne la roche, i never saw one, only very dilated anal DP's drool.gif

oh, gninori, you make us blush laugh.gif , but I share your wish .... blush.gif

QUOTE(latex_gape @ Jul 26 2008, 01:01 PM) [snapback]103488[/snapback]

The thing that bugs me these days are the guys doing the films are so crude about the rosebutts , always making titles like "ohh my ass fell out" i'd love to see a girl have a big prolapse but it being treated sensually after with respect ! .. my 2 cents ..

quite so ... notworthy.gif

• 4 weeks later...
-Vivian Valentine's rose is fairly visible in "Rough Sex II" last scene and in her performance together with Candy (Cash? Not sure about the second girl name) for Max Hardcore: in this last one she expels some minor enema.
-Ava Devine's prolapse can even be seen, although very briefly, during her monsterdildo scene, when she fucks the plastic thing wich is done like a huge dickheads/beads series (if you've seen the scene you'll probably understand what I mean): she asks laughting to the camera if it likes her ass going inside out, but the thing is cut there...

Can anybody post some link for Kat's rosebutt's performances? I like this girl a lot, but her ass is never pushed the way we like, in the scenes that I could find.
Thanks Edited by baro25

QUOTE(mariushek @ Jul 13 2008, 02:27 PM) [snapback]101540[/snapback]

All above and..

Stacy Silver !

..from allinternal
Have anyone move with her rose?!
I'm still looking for moves with Kat. Please help!
Fom Frank Wank's side I already have.

POST it, please! (Kat one, I mean) Edited by baro25

kat scenes are posted .. just do a search for kat smile.gif ( i know , 4chars at least .. so here goes )

kat @ fuckingmachines - http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=1841&hl= - megaupload link still working , preview not .

and what you were looking for : http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=2038 smile.gif Edited by z3n0mal4

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
the ava devine scene is from --> Cumback Pussy 50

and i would add "mya nichole / mya mckay --> Deep Anal Abyss 2 (the one where she gets her asshole pumped)

and tyla wynn --> blow it out of your ass vol 2

QUOTE(aFriend @ May 30 2009, 03:14 PM) [snapback]137415[/snapback]

the ava devine scene is from --> Cumback Pussy 50

and i would add "mya nichole / mya mckay --> Deep Anal Abyss 2 (the one where she gets her asshole pumped)

and tyla wynn --> blow it out of your ass vol 2

Thanks ! Help us to make that topic grow !

• 7 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.