torture-anal-new 11.6.08

franki

List.

Your.

Topics.

As.

Male.

I am tired of your fucking mixed bags. It means I have to fucking browse IN them, and gamble, because everywhere now it's really starting to dry up for new and exciting material.

It should be a fucking rule, and any dumb fuck should get a warning if he does it once and be banned if he does it 3 times.

The word "his" may have been a key word there, but you JUST added it... I fucking saw that edit...

Edited by Milalover

Milalover open your eyes and you see what is in my post i saw you have nothing upload here so shut up and leech as much as you can but do not nerves me!I think the only one who has deserved to be banned is you!!
you saw that i have edit my post WHERE!!.you are drugged or is it voodoo look this post is edit! bangin.gif Edited by franki

QUOTE(Milalover @ Jun 10 2008, 10:59 PM) [snapback]97018[/snapback]

Bla-bal-bla

"> torture-anal-new 11.6.08, fill his ass!!" !!!

cb Edited by curiousboy

QUOTE(Milalover @ Jun 11 2008, 02:59 AM) [snapback]97018[/snapback]

List.

Your.

Topics.

As.

Male.

I am tired of your fucking mixed bags. It means I have to fucking browse IN them, and gamble, because everywhere now it's really starting to dry up for new and exciting material.
It should be a fucking rule, and any dumb fuck should get a warning if he does it once and be banned if he does it 3 times.

The word "his" may have been a key word there, but you JUST added it... I fucking saw that edit...

And I agree. I also hate his stupid mixes bash.gif

QUOTE(-=abnormal=- @ Jun 13 2008, 02:47 PM) [snapback]97375[/snapback]

Same for you:

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?s=&...indpost&p=97122

Until here you`re just "normal"
Normally ppl don`t read properly, normally ppl is intollerant...

regards,

cb

QUOTE(-=abnormal=- @ Jun 13 2008, 03:47 PM) [snapback]97375[/snapback]

Go elsewhere then - its a free site with free content and people take the time to post free stuff and then you get on you,re soap box?

Fuck sake man grow up and get a life maybe he forgot or maybe they just don,t think about the title its easy to do just pm them and ask them to change the title nicely I,m sure they would respect you a lot more for that than having a public rant like milalover did - its called tolerance man both of you need to try it

yes watercooled2002 that is the thing tolerance!.The people can see if it is a compilation when they don`t like it don`t download it ,it is no dictate to download,but you know some people need attention.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.