BUTTPLUG

discoboy

Hi,

Who has ever slept with there buttplug on?
Or what was the maximum time you had it on?
Are there persons who have there plug permanent on?

It would be nice to share experiences.

Regards DB crazy.gif smile.gif tongue.gif

I've slept with a plug inserted in the past.

However I stopped after some rather painful extractions due to the lube drying out during the night.

I like sleeping with mine in. It does hurt a little coming out after that long being in because my muscles get comfortable around it. But I like the dull thudding pain of it coming out. I like having it in as much as possible. Me and my boyfriend are apart most of the time because of business. When we are together, he loves fucking me in the ass for at least an hour, usually more. I'm always sore after we have sex so the soreness of wearing the butt plug for hours on end always reminds me of him. Then , when I do see him, my asshole is always ready to go for him.

QUOTE(dpfa @ Jun 8 2008, 12:11 PM) [snapback]96685[/snapback]

I've slept with a plug inserted in the past.

However I stopped after some rather painful extractions due to the lube drying out during the night.

It's a Doc Johnson large butt plug. It took me awhile to work up to it. It used to take my breath away, now I need more. I wear it all the time now. At first I could only wear it for an hour at the most.Now I need to buy a bigger one. I now like to put my medium size Doc Johnson butt plug (the one I began with)and My large one in at the same time until I buy another one. But I can't walk around with the 2 of them in,they move around too much. I can't wait to get a new bigger one! I'm not sure how big it is. It's the large one. Maybe 2 1/2" wide? 3? not sure. But it feels great. I wear it ALL the time. Sometimes I wake up missing my boyfriend and Won't be able to fall asleep til I stick it in my ass. Often when he's home, we'll fall asleep after sex with his dick still in my ass. And we'll sleep that way. So the plug really helps me while he's away.

QUOTE(discoboy @ Jun 10 2008, 05:01 PM) [snapback]96970[/snapback]

Hi sexy_ass_jewel,

He is a lucky one....
What is the size of the plug? do you go bigger in time?

Thanks for the reply

Hello,

Thanks for the great info everyone.
Do you use lubricant on waterbase or real grease to keep it smooth

Keep on sharing experiences

Regards DB

Hi sexy_ass_jewel,

You make it sound like it is so easy and sexy to do this.

Thanks for sharing info and if you feel like sharing more, please feel free

Regards DB

QUOTE(sexy_ass_jewel @ Jun 10 2008, 08:49 PM) [snapback]97025[/snapback]

I now like to put my medium size Doc Johnson butt plug (the one I began with)and My large one in at the same time until I buy another one. But I can't walk around with the 2 of them in,they move around too much. I can't wait to get a new bigger one!

WOW. That's impressive! IIRC, the large one is 2.25 in. This might be a good one to work on:

http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...alogno=TSX-1080

As for lube, I just use a mix of them. Astroglide, elbow grease, Anal-eze, vasaline. Whatever. I just got to see my boyfriend last night! He actually had to meet with his parole officer this morning and thought they might be taking him to jail. So he fucked me last night like he wasn't gonna fuck for a looong time. He fucked my asshole for almost 2 hours!.It was so bomb. He ended up being okay. He's still free-thank goodness! But my asshole was so sore this morning. But thanks to him I was able to take my new large triple ripple butt plug all the way in and keep it in for 6 hours. Yes, I am a very lucky girl smile.gif

QUOTE(THX1138 @ Jun 14 2008, 05:54 AM) [snapback]97467[/snapback]

If it's lube for just putting it in and keeping it in, I use only "Slam Dunk". If I'm doing a lot of in and out, I use "Boy Butter Extreme".

QUOTE(sexy_ass_jewel @ Jun 14 2008, 09:08 AM) [snapback]97493[/snapback]

As for lube, I just use a mix of them. Astroglide, elbow grease, Anal-eze, vasaline. Whatever. I just got to see my boyfriend last night! He actually had to meet with his parole officer this morning and thought they might be taking him to jail. So he fucked me last night like he wasn't gonna fuck for a looong time. He fucked my asshole for almost 2 hours!.It was so bomb. He ended up being okay. He's still free-thank goodness! But my asshole was so sore this morning. But thanks to him I was able to take my new large triple ripple butt plug all the way in and keep it in for 6 hours. Yes, I am a very lucky girl smile.gif

LOL, this thread reminds me of the night I slept with a baseball bat up my ass. I don't think I moved a lot during the night because it was still in when I woke up ..... only did it once but it was great.

Nowadays I use a large ball which I keep in over night. I love the feeling of pushing the ball out after allowing my hole to settle down over night.

• 3 weeks later...
Would only sleep with a round metal one because of the weight and it has a chain so it wont get lost in there...in the early days I needed to smoke some weed to get me off to sleep with it in...

i dont Generally wear one in over night or for extended periods because no matter the size it makes me walk a hair bit odd because of my body build, and i move in my sleep constantly so most plugs end up falling out.

but, none the less, i use this toy when i do, because of its length, and size.

with ID Millennium lube, its silicone based and lasts literally for days. they say it wont "Wash off with water" but it does, so no worrys if, your worried about slipperyness for some unplanned event with a new person, and dont want to look like you stuff the effiel tower every night lol. just hop in a hot shower and it washes away like nothing.

How many/much lube do u put inside u for anal play? Im thinking to wear my "MAGNUM FIVE" toys while using a harness to keep it inside.
Dont u all worried if something leaking outside u?

Hi discoboy,

I sleep with a tantus Ryder pretty often (I'm getting the A-bomb soon) and it works well for me. It's small size and well designed shape make it easy to sleep with because you don't think about it and you can actually sleep! But it often slips all the way in my ass which does tend to wake me up =) I've also slept with a square pegs plug, which you cant really say is exactly "sleeping" having that large of a piece of anything up yer ass...(http://www.madame-s.com/D500.html). I put a little tea tree/almond oil cream on my ass (externally) before I put the plug in and that keeps the tissue supple all night.

One thing I would consider is the material of your plug. I personally would avoid PVC, vinyl, or any rubber that reacts to heat.

• 2 weeks later...
The graduation of my buttplugs.

cock cage anal invade plug
Medium doc johnson
Large doc johnson
tripple riipple plug
the 3bump twister f5 -3inches around 8.8" long.

I couldnt stop myself from buying new toys. I got addicted. Even toys that couldnt possibly fit i had to have LOL.
So i just looked at them savouring.

Also bought

the metal juggernaught plug 1.1 kgs
anal beads small
anal beads medium
robbie buttplug
clark buttplug
oscar buttplug
the mole plug--
the fist -never got it in fully
humongous buttplug-way out of my league..savours
Anal large speculum
snookerballs
poll balls
inflatable plug

I prob forget a few. I spent a fortune on toys LOL.
I have now stopped and not used a toy for over a year.

• 3 months later...
thats what happens to me. Now ive been using the wins anus stopper 4 and managed to keep it in all night for the first time yesterday. It was great but it was hard to fall asleep. Any way to make it easier?

Hi Apocangel

Verry impressive its like 6cm w by 10cm long.... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

What kind of lube did you use?
After removing did you had a loose ass?
Was it gaping and how long?
How long did it took to have your ass back to normal?

To everyone,

Thanks for sharing and thanks for experimenting.
Keep sharing experiences

Kind Regards

DB

For lube Vaseline to keep the skin slippery so the plug wont give me a rash and for the insertion water based lube ( Stella: Hard, its a Japanese brand it seems)

Ass was "stretchy" but not loose and unfortunately no gape.

Back to normal after a few minutes with a lingering good sensation( for a few hours)

Now as for impressive i don't feel like it but thanks.I'll be impressed when i get the WINS anus stopper 5 in. That 7.3 cm wide ace of spades is my my arch nemesis toy as latex barbie said in another topic. But soon pretty soon. I'm just 2 or 3 mm away from success. Edited by Apocangel

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.