So are you straight, bicurious, bi, or gay?

machine

Lets break it down  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Are you?

• Straight Male
    • Straight Female
    • Bi Curious Male
    • Bi Curious Female
    • Bisexual Male
    • Bi Sexual Female
    • Gay Male
    • Gay Female

Definitions and classifications are often too tight....There should be about 20 more options...

Therefore I didn`t vote...

Cheers,

cb

you're probably right, but I didn't know how many options I could include. most board software allows for 8-9 options only, so I tried to keep it simple. I would think the above options should cover most people within reason though.

I'd say I was indifferent - you don't have an option for that! smile.gif

Real life definitly doesn't fit in to poll categories, especially not when you're as perverted as most of us are.

We're all good ty, just given myself cramp having a quick play. Obviously out of practice wink.gif Think the worst may have happened and I've gone off anal! Not sure I belong on here any more if it has. down.gif

what's, if any of any matter, the difference between bicurious and bisexual?

p.s. i have my own ideas bout it, of course, i'm not a dull mind not working several questions and manifold answers at the same time, but i'd like to know your opinion or feeling tongue.gif Edited by gninori

Go on Gni, you've not given us the benefit of your opinions and thoughts for a while I see, why not? What's changed?

For what its worth I'm not sure about the difference between bi-curious and bisexual, I mean, can you be curious until you try it then you have to confirm one way or another?

QUOTE(Minx @ Jun 7 2008, 06:26 PM) [snapback]96581[/snapback]

Go on Gni, you've not given us the benefit of your opinions and thoughts for a while I see, why not? What's changed?

That`s true, honey (allow me that, c`mon smile.gif ) our centurion is a bit secluded, lately...

QUOTE(Minx @ Jun 7 2008, 06:26 PM) [snapback]96581[/snapback]

For what its worth I'm not sure about the difference between bi-curious and bisexual, I mean, can you be curious until you try it then you have to confirm one way or another?

Hehehe, that one made me smile...
There is also a male category (guess the corresponding female one as well) that allows himself to feel the female part inside everyone but does not desire it enough to take a prick in the ass. Just enough to play with the own ass sometimes (of course more often and lovingly with a female one)....mastubating the own mind thru the fingers of the own hand.... damm this sounds a bit complicated, doesn`t it? Well it`s not, I give you my word!

Good night mommie,

friends.gif ,

cb

I suppose in that sense ass (how I hate that word!) play is unisex. Like nipples. You either like it or you don't, alone or in company.

I don't think it's got much to do with sexuality per se. Maybe I'm wrong though as I'm not in the position of having to account for much more than a liking for no strings sex which isn't very "female" so I'm told. I suppose the only thing that might indicate a "questionable" is the need for penetration...but then thats what you've just said.

I give up. It's 7.15 am on a Sunday morning. It's too early for anything but sleepy sexy *dare I say it* love making.

bi-curious is simply someone who is interested but not yet tried bi-sexual sex. they may never either. it may be strictly fantasy based thoughts, or genuine curiosity. It's a pretty accepted term, at least in North America.

weird... i voted... gay female but it didnt show?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.