new nicole

kriminal

Hi there, Kuddel couple, many thanks for many great gapes- we have followed you on the web, at surfoo & NN...on finally back to RBB!!!
Welcome back!!! You two are our favorite fantasy couple, cause you always look like you are having so much fun--bumperfans

QUOTE(666pack @ May 4 2007, 05:42 AM) [snapback]18523[/snapback]

nicole?kuddel?kuddeldaddel?martha pfeffer???the pics look faked as the ones posted by the legendary martha...look at the hand inside her ass.i ask myself if the asshole-community needs faked pics when we have real masters without manipulated photos.when will we see a movie?never...dream on.

same question as always. and the same answers.

it´s true, we never saw a video of marta sad.gif but kuddel posted at least two vids on the last board so we definitely know that it´s NOT fake wink.gif

is it really so interesting if nicole is marta? for me not cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(666pack @ May 14 2007, 06:24 AM) [snapback]21825[/snapback]

and the faking of pictures goes on and on,the hand in ass-pics are badly done photoshop.the professionals in this community will agree.no asscunt looks like this when a hand is pushed inside.thats boring.

1rst : Photoshoped fakes pix are not boring to me, tongue.gif sometimes much better arousing than natural ones. jester.gif

2nd : I'm a Phtshp professionnal in this community and I don't agree with U 666pack, nono.gif Kuddel pix aren't fakes at all, as Gershi pointed it before. What's wrong with the anal fist pix then ? Show us your proofs, please. starwars.gif
If you wana see some photoshoped fakes pix take a look at LeCrabe french sub pix on Newbiesnudes, although she a great asshole lady some pix are obliviously modified.

3rd : You remind me of certain noob Bible belt members in other redneck forums who believe that Taylor Rain or Kelly Wells assholes are computer made muhaha. bangin.gif
They surely believe the world was made in 7 days too. laugh.gif IPB ImageAnd that is realy boring to me, not the fake pix. diablo.gif

Hugs to PWn3D IPB Image Fireland from Burnin'Paris friends.gif(^ ^) crazy.gif Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(666pack @ May 4 2007, 05:42 AM) [snapback]18523[/snapback]

nicole?kuddel?kuddeldaddel?martha pfeffer???the pics look faked as the ones posted by the legendary martha...look at the hand inside her ass.i ask myself if the asshole-community needs faked pics when we have real masters without manipulated photos.when will we see a movie?never...dream on.

we already saw a movie, and nothing´s faked there...

First a big thanx to Nicole/kuddel, such a sexy lady is rare! Absolutely lovely!

Then, I disagree Martha and Nicole are the same person, there is a big difference between them that goes beyond spotting the photoshopped fake: Martha never played with her pussy, Nicole does.

jester.gif Tang you such a funny guy!

Gape the holes, buddies,

cb

• 1 month later...
Hi, Nicky&Kuddel! Always a pleasure to see your big dick & your wifes wonderful holes!!! Why does she say thet are worn out? They look like HAPPY holes to us, & glad to have found you, Kuddel!

My Wife says you can stretch her holes out anytime with that meat of yours(or your fists or toys!) & she will fist and eat Nicky as long as you reem her!

That's a nice fantasy for us- but to get real, we loved your vids on NN. I
know you won't show Nicoles face, but how about a full frontal? She looks lovely! Great to see you posting again--bf

• 3 weeks later...
Well, belatedly I come, but nevertheless allow me to join the welcome wagon. The photos are excellent, and I note good taste in colour disposition and suitable lighting. Just as "Marta Pfeffer", she and you are an inspiration to us all.

As to the identity question: Kuddel did answer it on the old board. If they aren't, then they aren't, and if they wish to deny an existing link, then it's their right. Everybody is free to make his/her own comparisons. We love you, whoever you are.

Sincerely,
Inquysitor

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.