Record insertion...

paris17

Huge dildo ! drool.gif She moans like a japanese girl and the room seems in a jap Love-Hotel, a great snatch dilatation vid I didn't know anyway, thanks parisian pal notworthy.gif (^^) tongue.gif

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(paris17 @ May 1 2008, 04:36 PM) [snapback]91780[/snapback]

Clearly you have not met Ty...

She can take an entire champaign bottle (yes, the big 750ml one), big end first... all the way until you almost forget that she actually has it in her pussy.

Now that is big

<<< Record insertion..., must seen to believe....>>>

Wrong record....DAMN!....lol...when I read the subject title I thought it was a clip of someone wanted to be a recordplayer by trying to stuff a 45" up their ass....damn!...so much for that fantasy;>)

QUOTE(Flytrap @ Jan 7 2009, 12:53 AM) [snapback]122416[/snapback]

Clearly you have not met Ty...

She can take an entire champaign bottle (yes, the big 750ml one), big end first... all the way until you almost forget that she actually has it in her pussy.

Now that is big

WOW! You've met Ty??? I envy you;>) She took same side of that wine bottle up her ass also. This dildo's a bit wider then a wine bottle tho

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.