Suzi fernendes ( brasilian giant ass )

ope

QUOTE(senobarr @ Apr 20 2008, 06:49 AM) [snapback]90180[/snapback]

gotta love it a big ass taking a big bottle, would LOVE to see more of her...what else has she done?

She's done enough stuff so that I'm curious to see more vids or pics of her:

http://www.newbienudes.com/Photos/default....&OB=R&PT=P&pg=1 notworthy.gif

Is anyone able to download the pics from newbienudes and post them in the pictures section? I tried to register but don't get the registration mails from them, dunno why?!?

yeah , well maybe the pics , some are PSed , some not , but this cannot be a fake . i mean it's not like a hollywood sci-fi block buster with special effects tongue.gif it's real .. and this makes me think that many of the pictures there are real .. or i can be wrong . the point is it's very sexy biggrin.gif

Thanks ope, fantastic

TO DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO IN AVI FORMAT:

IPB Image
IPB Image

Dowload 6.39 MB
IPB Image

http://depositfiles.com/files/4870154

Rename .ZIP file to .AVI
Link (my Blog) => How to Change a File Extension in Windows

Credits to the original uploader ope
Edited by $up€rC@zzoLo

QUOTE(666pack @ Apr 20 2008, 04:44 PM) [snapback]90246[/snapback]

dry.gif fake pics,i cannot enjoy faked and shopped pictures.to get a real asscunt you have to work it out,not on the desktop.

fake post laugh.gif

QUOTE(ope @ Apr 20 2008, 12:37 AM) [snapback]90166[/snapback]

I spoke to her the passed year, and he ordered me an with a drawing of her husband teaching to do a gigantic especulum that she uses, but, she said that she would not make films, I was surprised, and for the that I know she is not Brazilian. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif Edited by porra

QUOTE(porra @ Apr 21 2008, 02:07 AM) [snapback]90325[/snapback]

I spoke to her the passed year, and he ordered me an with a drawing of her husband teaching to do a gigantic especulum that she uses, but, she said that she would not make films, I was surprised, and for the that I know she is not Brazilian. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Thanks Porra, if you have more infos on her could you share with us and fix the Fake point for the RSBB St Thomas ? wink.gif smile.gif (^ ^) tongue.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.