Olympic Games Mess…

Olympic Games WTF ?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think we should do during the Olympic Games ?

• Boycott the whole games and go fishing
    • Boycott the ceremonies and go wanking
    • Boycott the made in china goods and go naked
    • Boycott the boycott and go running for gapers gold medal
    • Boycott the TV sounds , just peer at the marvellous athletic bodies and go bullshiting here.

I know politcial subjects ar not permitted here but i suppose Olympics are sport related muahha. biggrin.gif

So, as we're an international board, a lot of members will see the Olympic flame visiting their countries. rolleyes.gif

I want to say big up for the English yesterday on their London happening. notworthy.gif
And today the traditional french "let's play revolution in the streets" spirit perfectly work for fucking all the media event. Even some green deputy was arrested at the Eiffel Tower trying to wipe the torch with a extinguisher crazy.gif
It was really funny to see how the Chinese olympic brigade, organising and military-like protecting the event, was shocked and helplessly panic by the people reactions . tongue.gif They cancelled most of the circuit and even switch off the flame muahaha !

I hope the same in San Francisco and all around the world. crazy.gif

Chinese goverment must learn they are now part of the big earth connected game and can't keeping on bashing humane rights, for Tibet or anything else IMO. nono.gifIPB Image And free China ! 自由瓷 !

smile.gif (^ ^) smile.gif Edited by Tangerine

Goooood idea Gninori ! crazy.gif Made it, please vote ! tongue.gif (^ ^) tongue.gif

PS : And please just remember the Olympic torch ritual was first made by Goebbels during the Berlin Games after the Nuremberg big nazi fiesta, Goebbels closed the event with the words : "Holy flame glow, glow and never be extinguished!"

IPB Image Photo by DaughterOfaBittch Riefensthal, propaganda slogan for RSBB by ModzafuckaTang laugh.gif

STFU Doktor Goebbels ! starwars.gif Edited by Tangerine

I have mixed opinions.

first off I think we all need to fix our own shit.

second I think it was the IOC's stupid fault for giving the Olympics to Beijing. They should be smart enough to for see public unrest... or at least should have rethought their idea when the protests started years ago when they announced the site.

third it is in the name of sports so we should agree to keep politics out of the whole thing. That would be honourable and respectful for "the games"

fourth Maybe this is the only way they think they can get something done. I really cannot see anything changing China's mind and think the world would be better off trying to shut down the USA's runaway government.

fifth.... what do you always find when there are 4 Irish catholics together?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.