Widening

Libralut

Mmmnrrgh!... the sound I produce is the song of despair, at the request of My asshole... it's title would have been; "No pain, No gain"... followed by; "how far can too far go?"
I look in the big mirror which I positioned right in front of Me, so I could look at Myself whilst commiting Myself to the soothening-pain and (dis)comfort of anal sex.
I was in limbo at the moment... My not-so-tiny-anymore-gloryhole had reached the point where 'normal-sized' dildo's and candles (diameter 3 to 4 cm) could penetrate Me with ease and the sensation of those intruders of lust had become a bit 'common' for Me... it was time for more.

A few weeks before I bought Me a nice big candle for My pleasure games... Ah... but let me explain some things first... the thing with candles is they come in all sizes... they don't rot in the end like fruit and vegetables... and for try-outs (size-check) they're very useful since the price is right... I have to say that in case of buying sextoys it's almost like You're dealing with medical equipment; the price is 3 or 4 times the same piece of plastic/silicon would it have been stuff for use in the kitchen... So... to continue the chariot song... candles are cheap, easy to clean, and come in all sizes and colours.
My favorite candles are the conical ones for 'breaking in and fucking ', and the cilindrical types when they're supposed to stay in Me for a longer span of time.

It was time for more... the conical candle was about 30 cm long, and started with an 'head' of 4 cm and 'ended' with an diameter of 7 cm... because it was so long there was no way I could get it inside me all the way... but the main part was getting it in anyway... I was still too tight.
I placed the candle on a small mirror... YES! I LIKE TO WATCH... weather it be Me or any-one else... I like to watch what's happening and get a special kick out of it.

I added lots of lubrication stuff on the big one's head and shaft... just to make sure.
My asshole was already used to the smaller intruders I had played with earlier that evening so lubrication for Myself was not necessary... at least I thought so... WRONG!
I squatted down a bit... carefully placing the candle-head against My point of entry... pushing slowly now... I felt My pity-ful bumhole give way a bit... then there was the resistance of My muscle... a sharp painwave said it was time to halt... I didn't even get a bit in!... GRRRumble!...
I'm used to pain through My sado-masochistic perv-play... but this didn't add lust... this was a warning, just like the other times I tried to push 'the big one' in.

No... not this time... I'm in charge and I want... it... IN!

I started pushing My pelvis down again... tried to relax my muscles through regulating My breathing... everytime I released My breath I pushed down... trying to keep My sphincter relaxed... which wasn't easy.
It felt like world-war 1 was beeing held in My lower regions... attack... withdraw... attack... painwave... give way... withdraw.
Sweat was pooring down my spine now... but it was worth it because everytime I pushed I gained a bit... probably a mM which felt like a cM.
Every push I groaned... and finally the way was open... My sphincter waved with a little white flag and gave up it's resistance... I started shaking uncontrollaby and pushed onward... and commited withdrawing without leaving... I was finally fucking Myself with the big one.
Little tears rolled down my cheeks... I was victorious!.. what beautiful feeling, stuffed with such a big thing... what sensation... then came the point where the big one couldn't go any further.
Carefully and keeping it in Me I turned around and sat on my knees before the mirror... what sight... such a big thing stuck between My cheeks... what contrast between the colour of my skin and the big white pole... I could look at this for hours.
When I released the big one I was suprised how easy it was to stick it back in... no protest from my (a-bit-lame) asshole... everytime I stuck it in Me that day it was like an old friend coming home... over and over again.

Of course... the next day there was a price to be paid; or DID I eat razors by mistake?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.