self fisting

gershi

hi all,

at my last toy session i was very near to take my whole fist drool.gif drool.gif i could work in 4 fingers completely in til the thumb stopped my hand from going deeper. 5 fingers also went in easily but i couldn´t get past the knuckles sad.gif

i had the feeling that if i just could apply some more pushing power the whole fist would slide in. but i couldn´t find a position that was the right one blink.gif

can anyone give me some advice? i read about placing your elbow on a chair with your arm straight in the air and then just sit on your hand. in theory that sounded good but when i tried i found no way of doing it. one has to be snake-man to deform himself enough crazy.gif crazy.gif

gershi

i stand in the shower close to the wall.
put on leg/foot up on the tub
lean back against the wall with right elbow against wall.....
start putting hand into your ass and when you need more power push hips back against arm......

i will see if i can dig up a vid clip of me doing it, but this is how i did for the first times.

QUOTE(anllover @ Apr 17 2007, 06:45 PM) [snapback]12056[/snapback]

i stand in the shower close to the wall.
put on leg/foot up on the tub
lean back against the wall with right elbow against wall.....
start putting hand into your ass and when you need more power push hips back against arm......

i will see if i can dig up a vid clip of me doing it, but this is how i did for the first times.

you already have done it, you sob? blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif you never told me tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

seems to be a good idea although i would change the tub with my sleeping room and my bed. don´t like to play in the shower jester.gif i need a warm, relaxing atmosphere with a soft underground. and my bathroom is definitely not cozy enough sad.gif

yeah the bathroom does lose its charm but the main thing is get your arm stationary and push your ass onto it.

sorry i never bragged about this before.... i always get such greif unsure.gif when ppl find out my ass can eat ALL of bam laugh.gif

The first time I got my whole hand in, I actually just did it on my knees, from the front, pushing my hand into my ass, rather than my ass onto my hand. Of course, I do have relatively long arms.

What a mind-blowing experience that was, though. I'll certainly never forget it.

QUOTE(Caleb Extreme @ Apr 17 2007, 07:31 PM) [snapback]12075[/snapback]

What a mind-blowing experience that was, though. I'll certainly never forget it.

i bet it was drool.gif drool.gif i was SOOOOOOOOOO horny and really WANTED to get my hand in but failed again and again mad.gif mad.gif i so wished i would have had a helping hand from my wife at that moment drool.gif drool.gif too bad she´s not into fisting me cry.gif (although my own games are ok for her wub.gif ). i´m sure she would have had not the slightest problem to even punch fist me (but she has relatively small hands).

Started doing it in the shower, too, without lube! (Just shampoo lather!) Just by twisting & working the hand... Now that I've more experience with fist-sized toys, it's even easier - it's more about flexibility though, almost certainly. For instance, I can do it from the front at all!

MMMMM hot shower, plastic toys, & crisco .... that's my sure fired way to loosen up... after a bit I get on my knees & lust aim my bum to one of the stronger jets of water & just let it slowly pulverize that outer ring until it succumbs to the pressure & then the really good rinsing begins as my ass starts to gape open , then I expel & do it again ,,,,, DAMN!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.