Inside Womb

alongeasy

For girls and female who can pass her cervix.

Do u ever insert any thing inside you? What type? liquid or object?
How big (object) & how many (liquid)?
how long (time) do u put the object inside u?
how do u hold the item inside (harness/dildo/plug)
how do u feel inside?
do u ever walk/run while play?

• 4 weeks later...
Probably because it is painful and hard to do (the cervix is a tight, firm, structure) and it carries a risk of serious infection. The vagina is a relatively tough organ with a structure like that of skin. designed for some degree of wear and tear. It also has a chemical milieu that protects against infection to some extent. The uterus and the cervical canal are lined by a thin, delicate membrane that does not have these protections. To insert something into the cervix (eg a dilator prior to doing a curettage), the cervix must be grasped with a nasty sharp instrument called tenaculum forceps and pulled down into the vaginal opening. Sound like fun? Some women whose suspensory ligaments are a bit buggered can push their cervix into the vaginal opening by abdominal straining, but most can't.
I know Alysha and Elmer's wife can insert a finger tip through the external opening of their cervices and this may be OK because the canal is fairly long and has another restriction at the top where it joins the uterine cavity. I'd be very wary of entering the uterus proper without aseptic precautions because infections in the uterus easily damage the fallopian tubes (infertility) and may reach the abdominal cavity via the tubes (peritonitis- very painful and often fatal if untreated).
Any of the women members had a D&C and like to comment on the experience? Not necessarily painful, I believe, but patients are usually sedated, eg by iv valium or anaesthetised. The conventional wisdom is that the uterus has few pain receptive nerves but women who suffer period pain may wish to challenge that! I'd like to know how a tenaculum feels when grasping the cervix. Edited by Rushy

Wouldn't ever try it because of a risk of permanent damage and possibility of complications with pregnancy. I can't see the cervix not being weakened by being manually forced open.

Would definitly challenge the pain receptor thing!!!

makles me squirm, but have done some cervix play with another once but there is a big risk with deeper than the cervix I would not want to cause a female slave to lose her ability to give birth and there could also be severe legal repercussions if you did that during play accidental or not!

Its just not soemthiong i see been a safe prasctice to get into doing a lot unless the person with the cervix has a deep need for this fetish and understands fully the risks smile.gif

oh and by the way I never want to give birth but stuill the idea of a foreign object or liquid in my womb eek

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.