Greetings from calebextreme.com!

calebextreme

Hello everybody! I was directed here from Surfoo, since they don't seem to take too kindly to my folk around there. I'm Caleb: a 22-year-old guy from California, with a thing for fisting and shoving all manner of large objects up his ass. I've been into stretching my ass for quite a few years, and I started up my own website on the Wild Rose amateur network in the very beginning of 2007. My collection presently consists of nearly 400 photos and about 5 hours and 40 minutes of video (most at a fairly high-quality, 720x480 resolution), with 30 new pictures and a new 20-25 minute video added alternately every week (i.e. photo set one week, video the next, photo set again the following week, and so forth).

So, come on over and check out my site! You can find sample photos from each of my sets, and 30-second clips from each of my videos in the Preview section, and if you really, really like what you see, feel free to click that pretty little "Join Now" link to see the rest of it. ^__^

Thanks, and I look forward to hanging out here!

Caleb

http://www.calebextreme.com/ (lol i r so smrt)

IPB Image Edited by Caleb Extreme

hello and welcome,
your time here should be a bit better than your time at surfoo. we are much more tolerant of sexual preference smile.gif glad that you have made it here. one thing i noticed you say at surfoo is the bad english used here. this site is a very international group of ppl and the head honcho is polish... his english skills arent the best but it is all understandable. (and nice site is in english instead of polish wink.gif ) being a guy who likes putting things in his ass you will be just another one the guys here, although there are many hetro, gay, bi and undecided/open people here.

last thing.... i think you forgot your link.

good luck and ehjoy yourself
anllover

I did forget the link... What a genius I am. Heh.

I was only joking with the comment about the poor English. It was pretty obvious that it was written by a foreigner, not an idiot.

QUOTE(Caleb Extreme @ Apr 17 2007, 01:04 PM) [snapback]12021[/snapback]

....I was only joking with the comment about the poor English. It was pretty obvious that it was written by a foreigner, not an idiot.

then you must be a fairly smart person with a open mind and a good judge of character... even better that you found us then. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

back again so soon i am.... just need to say i love your redirect page for "no i dont want to enter" just a friggen riot laugh.gif

great stuff(N) just wondering your opinion of your inflatable dong. looks big but does it stand up to the game? Edited by anllover

Hehe. Thanks. I try to maintain a sense of humor in everything I do.

The inflatable dong gets plenty big - at least 3.5" in diameter. I haven't tried actually measuring it. I'd like to compare it to the one sold at dennio.com's store. But I don't have the financial flexibility for that sort of redundant purchasing, and mine certainly does its job well enough.

Well, at $45 from extremerestraints.com, it's not too extravagant a purchase. Next on my list when I have the cash to spare is the "trailer hitch" inflatable from Dennio's store. Inflatable toys are the only area where bigsextoystore.com is really lacking...

QUOTE(Caleb Extreme @ Apr 17 2007, 05:04 PM) [snapback]12021[/snapback]

I did forget the link... What a genius I am. Heh.

I was only joking with the comment about the poor English. It was pretty obvious that it was written by a foreigner, not an idiot.

"Chaose what status Your anus have"

I might have to provide English lessons as well as photos and videos...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

had i not read your words here too, i would have thought else of you crazy.gif tongue.gif

that's not casual. we had a brainy discussion about why the question should be formulated that way
and the answer is right up the ass: freudian lapsus and maturity lapse, or maturity gap and freudian gape, dunno
as anl says this board is a full mess: "hetro, gay, bi and undecided/open people here"
anarchistic rules for the board. and so the chaos rules here
and now try and chaose what your anus really is, if you are still able to crazy.gif
welcome at the anal stage biggrin.gif Edited by gninori

QUOTE(gninori @ Apr 17 2007, 11:52 PM) [snapback]12159[/snapback]

"Chaose what status Your anus have"

I might have to provide English lessons as well as photos and videos...
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

had i not read your words here too, i would have thought else of you crazy.gif tongue.gif

that's not casual. we had a brainy discussion about why the question should be formulated that way
and the answer is right up the ass: freudian lapsus and maturity lapse, or maturity gap and freudian gape, dunno
as anl says this board is a full mess: "hetro, gay, bi and undecided/open people here"
anarchistic rules for the board. and so the chaos rules here
and now try and chaose what your anus really is, if you are still able to crazy.gif
welcome at the anal stage biggrin.gif

Anarchistic rules, freudian lapsus, anal stage ? What a mod, Muhahahaha ! !!! laugh.giflaugh.gif laugh.gif
Bless this loveable place and my friends here ! love.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif and my english is mostly fucking strange too biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Caleb Extreme @ Apr 18 2007, 02:41 PM) [snapback]12544[/snapback]

Yikes. You guys sure like those emoticons, don't you?

helps with language barriers sometimes jester.gif

Incidentally, if you guys know of any other forums/communities/whatever that would welcome this sort of stuff, I'd love to know.

I posted on a gay forum, and my site traffic skyrocketed in the hour or so that my topic was up, before it was deleted. I didn't get much actual feedback from members there, but the administrators didn't really appreciate a non-affiliate advertising there. Heh. I'm waiting on getting my site reviewed by them, so I can post about my site there with their approval...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.