I'm growing tired of ...

Kick him?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should somebody kick $up€rC@zzoLo?

• Yes
    • No
    • What the f**k? I don't care ...

Hi there mates,

I'm growing tired of $up€rC@zzoLo ... the guy does mainly reposts in my favourite section (dilate extreme movies) and renames files he found (my guess is he gets them from this board). I know it isn't nice bashing on board members but I am kinda angry about the stealing that he does .... mad.gif

Sorry, had to get that out ...

cu,
rock_it

QUOTE(gninori @ Mar 26 2008, 08:55 PM) [snapback]86574[/snapback]

let's make it less personal.
if i had powers to set the board, i would apply a bound on the number of topics a new member can open in a day

Why make it less personal??? there have only been 2 posters who have acted like this one, him and Richard. Both have upset many many actual uploaders because the uploaders hard work gets bumped to the 2n or third page without being seen.

It would be like me raping your mother and telling you not to take it personal. He ($uperC) is the ONLY one doing this action right now. I completely DO NOT understand the need to make 95% of a person posts all be reposts.... and for fucks sakes why (if there is a true need to be the re-fucking-post king) can he not add his new links to the original posts as mirrors. I actually think he has been put on post restriction at another forum for doing this same stuff. It makes a forum very very very very very very fucking lame to see the first 3 pages with 85% of his post and they are all REPOSTS.

Hell maybe instead of taking this personal EVERYONE and I do mean EVERYONE should just start reposting and reposting every fucking day. There is no rule. Maybe if we had 40 SuperC's here the forum would just die because its total lameness will be multiplied exponetially.

Join the new fad and start your repost NOW!!!!!!
IPB Image

$up€c@zzoLo is a month old member who post a lot since.
He post some reposts ok but also good ones and, as he answer to other threads, i don't think he's only here for perfect points to get Gold but also because he has fun here.

Furthermore, he doesn't read english well and was not aware of our etiquette in posting.
So mods told him some unwritten rules and he shows good will.

So if you see one of your links posted again under new names please report to mods and we'll delete it as we usually do for everybody. I'm waiting for your reposts-reports my friends.

For my part i'm not tired of $ and and i don't think members who never post any content (but that's not for you, rock-me wink.gif) could have the right to bash him on this point. nono.gif

Hap it was 666pack who post rude comments here
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=5448&st=40
not $up€c@zzoLo.

notworthy.gif (^ ^) notworthy.gif

beg to differ... "some" falls way short of the 85%+ reposts $ is making. and as I also said he has had his posting privileges taken away at anther forum.

IMO it is not to get into gold or for points he is just post whoring. and that does nothing for the board. as we said before for new members they should look around and see how this forum is run and see WHAT has already been posted here. $ is mostly treating this place as a DUMP for his post whoring... drive-by 10 forums and dump (spam)(whore) his many many (re)posts and not really take part or look around. sure I do see some replies to odd threads but my point IS he just doesnt get it. many other members are getting restless and upset by it and it really brings down the quality of the board.

SO ONCE AGAIN I URGE ALL MEMBERS TO SPAM YOU REPOSTS AS MANY AS YOU CAN EACH AND EVERY DAY AND LET US SEE HOW WONDERFUL A BOARD FULL OF $ TYPE MEMBERS CAN BE.

QUOTE(anllover @ Mar 27 2008, 03:22 PM) [snapback]86643[/snapback]

beg to differ... "some" falls way short of the 85%+ reposts $ is making. and as I also said he has had his posting privileges taken away at anther forum.

IMO it is not to get into gold or for points he is just post whoring. and that does nothing for the board. as we said before for new members they should look around and see how this forum is run and see WHAT has already been posted here. $ is mostly treating this place as a DUMP for his post whoring... drive-by 10 forums and dump (spam)(whore) his many many (re)posts and not really take part or look around. sure I do see some replies to odd threads but my point IS he just doesnt get it. many other members are getting restless and upset by it and it really brings down the quality of the board.

SO ONCE AGAIN I URGE ALL MEMBERS TO SPAM YOU REPOSTS AS MANY AS YOU CAN EACH AND EVERY DAY AND LET US SEE HOW WONDERFUL A BOARD FULL OF $ TYPE MEMBERS CAN BE.

Anallover my over-reacting friend, WTF are you doing ? huh.gif

Comparing posting repost to Gninori's mother rape, it's sick to me. cry.gif And i don't make it personal muaha crazy.gif

You said his posts were 95% repost, now 85% , so please post the proof on this % and close the repost/stolen links you'll find, it would be much better for all the board than just bash $.

Please also post links of the forums he was banned, interesting indeed. If you have any info about him, please share it. I need proof to agree with you and change my mind .

And let me add some good posters or old members who first complained and Pm me about $ , changed their minds and thanks him now for good new contents, ha ! crazy.gif

He also posts in old threads and that means he searchs a lot in the board, nothing to do with Richard autistic maniac posting or Jringo pay links threads IMO .

For me he takes part of the board and looks around a lot even if he doesnt search reposts first. notworthy.gif

Funny I recall you supported Richard a lot but not me and now you bash $ and I support this newb muahah laugh.gif

But mabe you're right, so I just ask the members who feel the same than you to tell it here.

A last thing : please keep your spamming repost request to the Bullshit section where it can be funny.
Not here. rolleyes.gif
friends.gif (^ ^) friends.gif Edited by Tangerine

I stand by my request to spam reposts on board until it becomes clear it isn't making the board any better.

the % I through out is just a number. I for one have much better (and satisfying) things to do with my day than to route through almost 200 topics of $ just to give you an accurate %.

as to G's mom unless I am an ignorant asshole (rather then just an asshole) I could swear you two were talking about fucking each others family members in the mod section just the other day..... but what the hell do I know.

Richard didn't repost much and got pissed because XT wasn't doing his job and Richards misunderstanding about the time needed to become gold. The mods who did not like him didn't like him because he created a lot of work moving posts to gold and adding points to them. Almost all mods wished XT would make an exception if only for the excuse of less work.

Jringo was simply stealing links and covering them with pay-per-click.

Ravers (another who posts alot and I will hunt down anyone who talks shit on her) always searches the board before posting and has give this board a ton of good content without the need to daily flood the forum. 5 or 10 a day or so.

If you were to think a minute when G made the (non) suggestion of merging $'s topics (32 in one day) into one thread.... (not understanding that HE IN FACT can merge them himself) I said it is a great idea. That way he can bomb the forum with as much content as he wants without monopolizing the forum as $uper$pam'$ board instead of Rosebuttboard COMMUNITY.

for fucks sakes I tried to lead by example and put a ton of stuff into thread but get rewarded by NO REPLIES or jack holes posting 32 reposts in one day and bumping all my hard work to page fucking 3.

Times are changing and this forum MUST change with them or it will become more and more crap as the good people and good poster bugger off to better places that aren't full of the same shit different day. Damn many of these reposts are still on board and a year old but ego strokers feel the need to post "something special" because they are C00L or some shit.

As I have told you guys (mods and some good friends) I don't enjoy this forum nearly like I had in the past. So many times I enter into a topic to find I have seen it 40 times posted before. What a waste of a good day. Edited by anllover

Hey Moosepal, words are important aren't they? If you say 95% of his post are repost and it's not true it's not fair to me. nono.gif
How can I trust you if you exagerate the facts ? huh.gif

And you're right about our family fucking subjects, but no problemo, nothing is sacred to me especially to have fun but I just wanna say that comparing posting repost to rape crime is excessive IMO. rolleyes.gif

Right also for me we need good posters like you said about ravers but what to do with newbs overposting?
For me our job is to teach them without harshing manners, especially if they answer well. I recently Pm to $ to absolutely search before posting, let's see how will be the future.

Old members sure know you are an example here and yes it's a pity for all of us to see our works sliding fast in the old posts hole but what can we do?
It's the way our world is going, more and more contents, connections, members etc.

Add new links on your big thread and bump it again that's all i see.

Or spam the board with your own reposts muahahha crazy.gif laugh.gif

To conclude I must say again that I'm a poor tech mod, remember my merging mess, so that's why you ask me let you do the merging job huhu but I could try again wink.gif I'm also not skilled on searching reposts but also spend a lot of time to moderate here, so relax your asshole muahah. jester.gif I sure miss your post,your vids, pron & music threads, not to mention your bullshit but not your anger muahah sorry biggrin.gif smile.gif (^ ^) friends.gif Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(Ravers98 @ Mar 27 2008, 08:49 PM) [snapback]86700[/snapback]

What happens here???? Please don`t fight friends.gif friends.gif

No problemo lady, nice to have you in our chitchat, we were talkng about you and your good posts biggrin.gif

Sometimes Anll and I are pulling our willies out for a fierce short male battle but in fact we love each other love.gif

When friends are not agreeing on some points, they can speak freely as real friends do. In the best stories 2 men often battle and after became friends wink.gif smile.gif friends.gif

QUOTE(Ravers98 @ Mar 27 2008, 06:02 PM) [snapback]86736[/snapback]

Oh... this is a guy thing blink.gif blink.gif but everything is good yes??

guy thing yes. everything good yes. sorry to worry you. friends.gif

QUOTE(Ravers98 @ Mar 27 2008, 11:49 PM) [snapback]86749[/snapback]

Pheeew, just as long as you ok, sorry I don`t understand this guy things friends.gif friends.gif

I don`t know your frustrations with uploading, but I think I understand, I don`t bother to post just now, there seems no point. I just hope you are good my friend friends.gif

I hope too wink.gif and I also hope my strange IPB Image feg could be 5998 km long to puffpuff with my pal right now smile.gif tongue.gif (^ ^) tongue.gif Edited by Tangerine

my (personal) style is not to be too personal, not talking about other people in front of those very people or in a way they could hear
if something is wrong with a person i talk directly to him/her, or maybe i talk about them in a close circle, as in our corner, not in a public place
what interests me is not only the single case but what's happening, the causes, and how to prevent them, or at least subsize the negative effects
i dont want to act against supercazzolo, but to implement some general, possibly fair rules, that help running the board and members enjoy it
therefore, my proposal of limiting the posts a day for a new member
or to merge in a single topic several topics opened in a single day (and tell me how to do it in a easy, bulk moderation way because or it's feasible or it isn't, and in my opinion it isn't and there's no direct way)
with regard to the board, any invite to spam is pretty unfair mellow.gif Edited by gninori

Yes Gni, it's always better to act like you said, privately, to avoid hurting people.
But I wanted to stand aside $ in front of the Board and defend him because we Pm a lot since his havoc firsts posting and I understood he wasn't a mean guy.
He admits he's a noob and he now try to follow our rules the best way he could. He Pm reports when he find dead links and so on.
Who Pm mods dead links reports among the 15000 members?
He now suffers because some members don't like his work, like everybody here, and now wants to downsize his posts, ok, you win guys.

But there're a lot of reposts all around, like Anll said, so why to shoot at him ?

Because he post a lot ? But we need a lot of post. Even more when old posters don't post much now.

Its always easy to avoid errors when you do nothing, so, please, non posters but also great & longtime members & postmongers, let's have together some tolerance toward noobs and let's teach them instead of kicking their asses.

IPB Image Amen. jester.gif friends.gif (^ ^) friends.gif Edited by Tangerine

when you let one little kid run around with scissors before you know it all little kids are running around with scissors and you you have eyes out all over the place. so I say it should be stopped first kid you see with scissors.

"any invite to spam is pretty unfair"
laugh.gif laugh.gif that is just too damn funny....

sadly NO 1 seems to get my point and those that would have probably left long ago.

I know it's your educational point of view rolleyes.gif you already wanted to spank me when I edited some of your posts by mistake almost a year ago jester.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

But why being so sissy in just stopping bad kids ? crazy.gif I propose they must be hanged high with scissors made gaping holes in their eyes, their mutilated bodies exposed to the Community in order to prevent any future misbehaviour or bad etiquette posting. Violators will always be prosecuted muahaha. jester.gif (^ ^) jester.gif Edited by Tangerine

Jeez, what I did I start? Sorry for starting a lil flame war ... this wasn't my intention. Of course I didn't know that $ has been PMed by you guys. Let's hope that he will "behave" in the future. Would be a shame if this board gets ruined by a few people.

Furthermore: thank you guys (mods) for dealing with all the board issues ... I know this takes a lot of time and effort and we all should kneel before you and thank you for the good job you're doing.

BTW: That is kneeling and praising you .... not kneeling in front of your open trousers biggrin.gif

laugh.gif Muhahaha thanks and don't be sorry Rock-me, it's part of the fun even if it's sounds like a civil war huhu. laugh.gif

IPB Image

For me, despite or because of some aguments we could have now and in the past, Anllover is ze RSBB black diamond with blood red glares biggrin.gif tongue.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
But ok muahah arguying with him is like riding the dragon's tail, moosehaha ! laugh.gif Luv it ! crazy.gif

And it was an important statement for the board : what to do with some misfunctions here ? huh.gif The debate will never be over. smile.gif

I just hope my tolerant views toward nOObs will prevail on the hard harshing line of my dynamite friend Anllover wink.gif jester.gif

"[...] Blessed be ye nOObs (οι πτωχοί): for yours is the Holy Board of Rosebutt. (Puke 6:20)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WufVU-N_cok...ess.com/page/2/

Have fun everybody and try to do good or Anllover will kick your ass to death ! wink.gif (^ ^) friends.gif
Edited by Tangerine

At first I thought Supercazzolo was on his way to trying to become a gold member and thought...hmmm...if that is all it takes...I can do this shit too...But what the fuck!!?? That is complete bs. It is basically at the point where I do not even see his posts anymore. But sorting through the forum to ignore his shit makes it irritating. Everyone does an occassional repost of some particularly nice material esp. but reposting just for fuck's sake is BS. I would say ban him.

PS - Before anyone starts flaming me or getting upset about my non-participation here in terms of uploads, just visit Surfoo.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.