dangers of depth play?

funguy11

I just bought an 18" double dildo and I want to work up to taking it all. So far I can take the first 10", but i want to know what i'm getting into. Are there any dangers to taking an 18" dildo? thanks.

A perforated colon is worse case but would only happen if you just forced it without being cleaned out.
Make sure to clean yourself out with an enema if you're planning to play deep. Use plenty of lube. I use a syringe and squirt in 5-10cc before hand. Sometimes twisting the dildo around can get you thru some tight spots.

QUOTE(Extremef @ Mar 22 2008, 12:28 AM) [snapback]85898[/snapback]

A perforated colon is worse case but would only happen if you just forced it without being cleaned out.
Make sure to clean yourself out with an enema if you're planning to play deep. Use plenty of lube. I use a syringe and squirt in 5-10cc before hand. Sometimes twisting the dildo around can get you thru some tight spots.

great advice. dont force anything. it will go when ready.

• 15 years later...

Is it normal to feel a strange stretched sensation deep within after pushing depth limits with a long toy? When I go deep and try to stretch wider I sometimes hit what I call the no-no zone and stop at the very threshold of the feeling and back down a little. Sometimes I panic when I feel I've gone too far and I expect to see blood when I bring the toy out, but there never is. Is this a normal feeling to have after playing at those levels?

I see these guys in vids riding insanely huge dildos insanely deep while I have to be very careful and slow with my route through my guts. My biggest literally visceral fear is of rupturing my guts playing too deep, too hard in a fit of passion. How often do dildo horror stories actually happen among extreme anal players?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.