How can I shrink my bumhole

rachel2000

Ive been using large toys and fisting myself for some years now and enjoy it. The problem I have is that my anus is so stretched it is far more relaxed than I would like. I am sometimes using tampons for my bum while in work. Is there any way to undo the damage? also ive met a new girlfriend and I am scared when she discovers my big hole.

Hello Rachgirl!

I would think that Kegel-type exercises would be the thing.
They're primarily for the vaginal muscles but should be applicable to any sphincter under conscious control.
The focus is around flexing the sphincter, tighten and then relax. Like any muscle-training, variation is also a good thing. Squeeze and hold for up to ten seconds and then relax or squeeze and let go rapidly. The precise length and amount of repetitions is individual, web-sites or your doctor could probably guide you there. They're said to be more effective when you have something to squeeze, like a thin, slightly flexible tube.

If you've been stretching for a long time you will have developed a larger muscle and thus more skin which should give your hole a more wrinkled appearance. Unless you've damaged the muscle or the skin around it you new gf shouldn't see anything very unusual.

With nicely trained sphincter-muscles you will be able to hold it tightly closed against any probing finger or similar. You will also, of course, be able to amaze her with your abilities to relax and open wide, when that time comes :-)

Best of luck to you.

• 1 month later...
QUOTE(rachgirl @ Mar 17 2008, 06:22 PM) [snapback]85157[/snapback]

Ive been using large toys and fisting myself for some years now and enjoy it. The problem I have is that my anus is so stretched it is far more relaxed than I would like. I am sometimes using tampons for my bum while in work. Is there any way to undo the damage? also ive met a new girlfriend and I am scared when she discovers my big hole.

I think you should show is your huge hole, so we can make a better decision! I have what I think is a big hole, I've never seen too many bigger and I have no trouble with my control.

Wearing tampons, you are not serious?

One more proof of the different sexual attitude between men and woman...
we like to show somthing big, they like to show something small...

Pardon my lucubrations...it`s after the good night spliff...hehehe,

Sleep well, buddies, and try to dream someth you wish to be true...

cb

QUOTE(wellfisted @ May 12 2008, 07:41 PM) [snapback]93251[/snapback]

Wearing tampons, you are not serious?

I have a hard time imagining this as well, did you force your hole open when you just started out?
I am at the point where I can take my own fist without warming up and the bigger toys after some self fisting .... but when I am done my hole is closed right away.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.