4 Inch (100mm) width into the vagina

analboy

QUOTE($up€rC@zzoLo @ Mar 16 2008, 02:37 PM) [snapback]84964[/snapback]

thanks for the link

OMG damn, Hapwinston, I was actually thinking the same thing but I thought I would get flamed for saying it. If is daaaaamn tragic it really is because I used to remember not long ago when Layla really did look like a hot-bodied teen with a huge hole. Now she is looking more and more like those whale-assed size queens. Hopefully she will tone up again, the web is full of fat women thinking they can make it big just coz they can take lots in their hole, don't get me wrong Naughty Alysha, Sam Luvcox, and all those other fatties are amazing at what they do but what set Layla apart was that as well as that, she was young and looked hot and toned also- and that is rare, because most young slim women that claim to take huge insertions are full of shit, look at that shameless self promoter Jayda Diamonde, i've known guys piss bigger kidney stones.

QUOTE(bryan @ Mar 17 2008, 12:05 PM) [snapback]85129[/snapback]

OMG damn, Hapwinston, I was actually thinking the same thing but I thought I would get flamed for saying it. If is daaaaamn tragic it really is because I used to remember not long ago when Layla really did look like a hot-bodied teen with a huge hole. Now she is looking more and more like those whale-assed size queens. Hopefully she will tone up again, the web is full of fat women thinking they can make it big just coz they can take lots in their hole, don't get me wrong Naughty Alysha, Sam Luvcox, and all those other fatties are amazing at what they do but what set Layla apart was that as well as that, she was young and looked hot and toned also- and that is rare, because most young slim women that claim to take huge insertions are full of shit, look at that shameless self promoter Jayda Diamonde, i've known guys piss bigger kidney stones.

Well said you said what is in my mind. Even Lady Grace is getting fatter though we never see her face...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.