Travelling with dildos?

mxdil

I have to travel a lot for my work and spend lonely nights in hotels, so it'd kind of be nice to take a small selection of dildos on my journeys. Does anyone have any experience with this? Ever been taken to a private room at customs? I could stand to face a customs agent, but my colleagues knowing what I'm carrying is not an option.

Any thoughts? Especially on Spain and Italy, that's where I travel the most to.

QUOTE(mxdil @ Mar 10 2008, 08:09 PM) [snapback]84091[/snapback]

I have to travel a lot for my work and spend lonely nights in hotels, so it'd kind of be nice to take a small selection of dildos on my journeys. Does anyone have any experience with this? Ever been taken to a private room at customs? I could stand to face a customs agent, but my colleagues knowing what I'm carrying is not an option.

Any thoughts? Especially on Spain and Italy, that's where I travel the most to.

My travel dildo could be seen here:

My Travel Dildo

Lyc

Maybe switching your usal dildoes by saussages & other dick shaped delicatessen products from Spain or Italy? wink.gif (^ ^) Hey Lyc, your anal bomb is a must ! Ganz prima. biggrin.gif notworthy.gif Edited by Tangerine

Just back from Spain (again...) and i dived into the minibar: a Heineken and a coke bottle. I would have preferred to have two of my favourite dildos at hand, though... sad.gif

I understand you concerns but I have no experience on the things you are asking about.....
BUT
I am thinking don't they mostly X-ray peoples bags? and would they not be able to see what is inside, IE dildos. Aren't the X-ray monitors only viewable to the airline people? If what I think is so they would probably NOT want a scene as much as you and would not be so inclined to take you to "the room" unless they have kinky ideas wink.gif
As well have you even thought of a cover story? .... Like you met an online whore or sex freak and you were gonna hook up one night while you were down. The craigslist is worldwide and it is possible... and then your friends would be (maybe) jealous that you were gonna doubly penetrate some hottie with two large dildos.

just some random thoughts.

ps hope all is well my friend

• 2 months later...
Hello everybody, I'm new here and this is my first post on this message board, but I have a little experience with this. I always travel with a bag full of dildos, butt plugs, shower enema, etc. I never put it in my carry-on for obvious reasons. That would be extremely embarrassing. I always put the bag in my other luggage. Needless to say, I notice that my bag has ALWAYS been tampered with. Whatever all that stuff looks like under an x-ray machine always causes them to look through my bag. But, at least I'm not there when they do it.

QUOTE(anllover @ Mar 15 2008, 01:43 PM) [snapback]84803[/snapback]

I understand you concerns but I have no experience on the things you are asking about.....
BUT
I am thinking don't they mostly X-ray peoples bags? and would they not be able to see what is inside, IE dildos. Aren't the X-ray monitors only viewable to the airline people? If what I think is so they would probably NOT want a scene as much as you and would not be so inclined to take you to "the room" unless they have kinky ideas wink.gif
As well have you even thought of a cover story? .... Like you met an online whore or sex freak and you were gonna hook up one night while you were down. The craigslist is worldwide and it is possible... and then your friends would be (maybe) jealous that you were gonna doubly penetrate some hottie with two large dildos.

just some random thoughts.

ps hope all is well my friend

Yes, a big regular dildo would look just like explosives to a scanner.
- so why not bring an inflatable, like the one in alongeasy's avatar ?
Added bonus: It weighs next to nothing! Edited by Bimboy

QUOTE(Bimboy @ Jun 10 2008, 07:12 PM) [snapback]96972[/snapback]

Yes, a big regular dildo would look just like explosives to a scanner.
- so why not bring an inflatable, like the one in alongeasy's avatar ?
Added bonus: It weighs next to nothing!

They might weigh nothing, but they show punctures very quickly and are very expensive

What size toys are you talking about here, Jewel? 'Normal' sizes might pass more easily, but I wouldn't want to be facing a foursome of Spanish police at Madrid airport explaining to them (not speaking any spanish) that these missile-sized objects are dildos and not explosives and that the lube in my toilet bag is for personal use... dry.gif Edited by mxdil

You know I'm sure they've seen it all before. If it was obvious what they were on the xray I'm sure you'd be fine.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.