American gangbang

nicademus

LAST YEAR MY WIFE TRUDY WENT TO VISIT HER SISTER IN AMERICA
one evening her teenage nephew suggested he take her to a bar for a drink
once in the bar the drinks flowed and trudy my wife her nephew and about 7 of his mates ended up in the pool room of the bar the tone soon got very suggestive and sexy then one of the lads lifted trudy on the pool table and soon she was naked and was being mauled by her nephew and his mates
they fucked her in every imaginable position including anal and dp according to trudy they all fucked her at least twice and she sucked all their cocks at the end of this the bartender who was in his sixties
came into the room and finished her well and truly off she said spunk was running out of her arse and pussy
all this was captured on cctv trudy said for the remaing two weeks she was there her nephew fucked her ragged he loved anal and at one point her arse was prolapsed hope you like this story as she has been involved in other escapades and if i get a good responce to this i will tell you all about them

Horrible story, I don´t know what you were thinking when you wrote that rubbish.

Well I'm the opposite; I like this story.
And I'm not biased just because I've met her!
Didn't know she did anal though. Hmmmm . . ohmy.gif

• 1 year later...
QUOTE(nicademus @ Mar 10 2008, 09:50 AM) [snapback]84018[/snapback]

LAST YEAR MY WIFE TRUDY WENT TO VISIT HER SISTER IN AMERICA
one evening her teenage nephew suggested he take her to a bar for a drink
once in the bar the drinks flowed and trudy my wife her nephew and about 7 of his mates ended up in the pool room of the bar the tone soon got very suggestive and sexy then one of the lads lifted trudy on the pool table and soon she was naked and was being mauled by her nephew and his mates
they fucked her in every imaginable position including anal and dp according to trudy they all fucked her at least twice and she sucked all their cocks at the end of this the bartender who was in his sixties
came into the room and finished her well and truly off she said spunk was running out of her arse and pussy
all this was captured on cctv trudy said for the remaing two weeks she was there her nephew fucked her ragged he loved anal and at one point her arse was prolapsed hope you like this story as she has been involved in other escapades and if i get a good responce to this i will tell you all about them

LOVE that kind of stories!!!, So give us more!!!
Are there any pictures or clips of these escapades??? Should be even more exiting to see how she finish them off.

• 1 month later...
QUOTE(patsass @ May 5 2009, 06:07 PM) [snapback]134814[/snapback]

LOVE that kind of stories!!!, So give us more!!!
Are there any pictures or clips of these escapades??? Should be even more exiting to see how she finish them off.

do you want another story patsass

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I actually would like to hear about that episode...It sounds like the real deal and I liked the way it was matter of fact and down to earth..talking like I would about some of my wiggle and giggle buddies...Friends is friends BUTT buddies is friends you can fuck N still stay friends..Pokiepat

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.