insertion length

toxicflip

the most i've ever gotten in was a simple 18" double dildo. Now they do make colon snakes up to 36" long for inserting, but you would have to practice alot for doing something that long i'd guess, it takes training and mild stretching. The colon snakes can be bought in a few sizes from very small to about 1.5" i think. Those are Definately NOT for beginners!

barbie

Basically you can go the entire large intestine. I've taken 32" of a 1 1/2" wide dildo a couple of times. You have to clean yourself out thoroughly which usually takes a couple complete enemas. It can be a couple hours of prep and insertion to get that deep which is why I've only done it a couple times.

can u all show to us the toys u can play inside? i mean showing toys mean everything. not everyone have and can play the same toys like u do. if u have the vid, please also post it here.

QUOTE(Extremef @ Feb 20 2008, 03:16 AM) [snapback]81230[/snapback]

Basically you can go the entire large intestine. I've taken 32" of a 1 1/2" wide dildo a couple of times. You have to clean yourself out thoroughly which usually takes a couple complete enemas. It can be a couple hours of prep and insertion to get that deep which is why I've only done it a couple times.

is there any pleasure in it or it's just a different strong physical sensation, like going on a rollercoaster etc? blink.gif ohmy.gif smile.gif

I just recently started with some depth training. I can take this 18 incher all the way in. http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...logno=DJ0210-01 IPB Image
I can take this toy all but a couple of inches http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...logno=ER5116NA3 IPB Image
This toy I can take all the way to the balls. http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...talogno=W0104-6 IPB Image

At the 18 inch mark I hit a brick wall. I have tried to push past it but it just hurts so I don't.

Hope I was some help.

It isn't so much pleasure I get from it than satisfaction. After the first 15-18 inches you don't feel it much except it trying to poke out and stretching your colon. I've found that you have to twist the dildo around to get some of the spincters to open up. My colon isn't shaped like most so the dildo will actually cross itself which is an interesting feeling.

i can easily take my 18" double-ender. it's about 1 1/4" in dia. i have larger dongs that i can only get in about 1/2 way before being stopped at the turn of the sigmoid colon. that part will need to be massaged and stretched before the larger ones can go in further. the pain you feel at the 18" point is probably where your descending colon makes the turn into the transverse colon. with some gentle persuason, and not much to eat for a few days prior, you should be able to clear that hurdle and then you'll have a little less than the width of your body for sliding more into you. the next stop is the ascending colon and it's bend. take your time, use more lube than you've ever used and keep re-applying it, and good luck. the long snake should only feel like a colonoscopy and they go all the way to the small intestine easily so it can be done. start with the smaller sizes ans slowly work up. sorry for being so longwinded but i love this stuff and did some researh into it. i'm no doctor but i play one on the internet! lol

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.