Most extreme pussy ass stretching story ever

bumperfan

this is from ASSTR.org- author is "jake spear" & title is "debs family farm training"

it's not quite what it sounds like tho- very extreme bondage & pussy/ass stretching training, very little animal stuff (although a horse does make a appearance!) But it's just a story, so I can probably get away with this!!! (just teasing my favorite Mods there, readers, kind of an inside joke)

never tried to copy a link from ASSTR so if it doesn't work, go to ASSTR & find either author or story title to get it.

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Per...m_Training.html

Jeff turned from the stall and saw his sister Deb bent forward with her breasts hanging down and her ass pointed backwards. He walked to face her and picked up the control from the platform. He reached between her legs and turned the vibrator off. Jeff saw Deb's body instantly relax. He pressed the control button and waited as the platform rose. As Deb and the platform rose, the dildo stayed in her body, wedged in her cervix and cunt. Jeff continued to hold down the button until the rod tip exited from the base of the dildo.

Deb was so relieved that the thumping had stopped that she didn't notice the platform rising at first. The dildo stayed inside her cunt and womb and continued to feel like it was vibrating slightly. Deb couldn't feel anything from the waist down, due to the numbing sensation she had endured for the past 15 minutes. She barely felt the removable of the dildo from her stretched holes, but the sudden rush of cold air into her cunt and womb shocked her back to reality.

Only a slight pressure was required to remove the dildo. Jeff slid it slowly till it was almost out and then pressed it up again with ease into his sister's body. Jeff was pleased with the stretching so far. He took the dildo to the equipment stall and laid it on the bench. When he returned to his sister, he showed to Deb, a dildo much larger than the last. This one was the same length and design but, with a 6-inch diameter bulb in the middle and an 8-inch base.

Grabbing the top of the rod below his sister's dripping cunt, Jeff pulled it toward him and slid the larger dildo over the end. Holding the dildo aligned to Deb's cunt, Jeff twisted the release valve with the other and lowered Deb onto the new monstrosity. As Jeff watched, the tip slipped slowly and easily into Deb's cunt. The 6 inch bulb at the dildo's mid span passed easily through her cunt lips, having already been stretched larger that by the vibrator. He watched as Deb instinctively positioned her cervix to accept the tip of the invader. Once Jeff was certain that the tip was well into Deb's womb, he set the valve to release quickly and lower his beautiful sister quickly.

Deb felt the dildo reenter her cunt. It felt smooth and filling inside her. Surprisingly Deb found she was eager for her body to be filled again. For what seemed like an eternity, she had felt barren and hollow. Now with the huge cock back inside her, she felt complete and whole. She moved her hips slowly around in a circle trying to feel every surface of the exquisitely painful beast within her.

Deb closed her eyes and imagined that her body was being skewered by some evil creature's cock. Her mind pictured an immense beast with his huge clawed hands encasing her small body. She imagined herself helpless as the creature lowered her onto his massive cock as though she were a toy. Pulling her body off his pole, again and again, forcing her except his throbbing swollen shaft deep inside her small frame.

pretty hot stuff--hope my danish damsel enjoys--bf

• 2 years later...
QUOTE(viperfan1 @ Apr 21 2007, 03:02 AM) [snapback]13497[/snapback]

I have actually read this before and it is a great story, pretty graphic and violent

Anyone still have this story? It seems to have vanished from asstr. cry.gif

I did not know this was a vintage novel until I Googled it. Here is a link

http://neatopotato.net/xnovel/debs-family-farm-training

There are a lot of book length stories there enough for quite a while............calfee Edited by calfee

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.