elm-world

avluela

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"thanks Tangerine for the beautiful picture wub.gif , i´ll continue the next days uploading pics ... "wink.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

QUOTE(avluela @ Mar 24 2008, 07:29 PM) [snapback]86293[/snapback]

"thanks Tangerine for the beautiful picture wub.gif , i´ll continue the next days uploading pics ... "wink.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

hey, mein freund: das ist der absolute HAMMER :-) deine "elmer-reihe" ist unschlagbar! besseres gibt's nicht. vielen, vielen dank - und schön, dass man sich hier mal auf deutsch bedanken kann ... ;-)

mach weiter so!
(d)ein fan aus der nachbarschaft
dufte

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Frigging good job you did, alvuela! BIIIIG THANX!!!
Good old "view new posts" button, otherwise I would never have found this post anymore (I missed it while I was abroad).

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Feb 21 2008, 07:58 PM) [snapback]81483[/snapback]

Ok let's marry and share her then . I'll take the week-end if you don't mind wink.gif

Butt for God's sake, please let Irma cook, my brit fellows !!! laugh.gif

Hihi, I wanna join! Let`s say I`ll take her tuesday-thursday and help with the cooking so brits can leave their poisoning fingers off the kitchen jester.gif

Question for our litterate friends: If a man got many women it`s polygamy...and if a woman got many men? How ya call it then?

Hugs,

cb

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Jun 4 2008, 07:47 AM) [snapback]96180[/snapback]

Frigging good job you did, alvuela! BIIIIG THANX!!!
Good old "view new posts" button, otherwise I would never have found this post anymore (I missed it while I was abroad).
Hihi, I wanna join! Let`s say I`ll take her tuesday-thursday and help with the cooking so brits can leave their poisoning fingers off the kitchen jester.gif

Question for our litterate friends: If a man got many women it`s polygamy...and if a woman got many men? How ya call it then?

Hugs,

cb

Thx for future help in the kitchen, pal, we need you in our polyandry ( polyandria, si, si, ed allora hehe ?) biggrin.gif laugh.gif (^ ^) jester.gif Edited by Tangerine

• 2 weeks later...
smile.gif
Hihi, I wanna join! Let`s say I`ll take her tuesday-thursday and help with the cooking so brits can leave their poisoning fingers off the kitchen
smile.gif You don't like fish & chips CB? laugh.gif I'll have Friday TY; got other ladies for the other days of the week cool.gif

• 3 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.