I want to try fruit but unsure about loosing it!

jonbra1

Hey there y'all.

Ive seen some great pics and vids of apples and oranges etc up peoples asses and it looks great and im dying to try it! smile.gif

However, im worried about shoving it in there and not having anything to pull it out with! sad.gif

Do you just squeeze it out? Can it be done with multiple fruits?

Im quite experenced and can take 3.5" in diameter. Also about 13" depth at 2.5" wide.

Thanks for yor help! smile.gif

Hi Jonbra,

i'm not sure about losing this sort of thing while playing. All I can tell you is that i've played with quite large apples, avacados etc and managed to push them out quite easily.

Has anyone here had any bad experiences of getting anything stuck?

My advice is slip it in, then quickly push it out. See how you get on then progress, but I should imagine you'll be fine.

:-)

i lost a bottle once... it was never a problem for me if i wasn't going for depth, it always just popped out, but it kinda got around a corner in there that time and i couldn't reach it myself. i had to get my gf to get it out for me, but she didn't know i was into that kind of stuff of even that that was possible so that was a bit of an eye opener for her...

I got a 1.5 inch wide candle stuck before. Got it up past the sigmoid. Took a couple of days and I finally worked it out. So I don't insert any hard objects without something tied to it.

If you are used to taking wide toys then you shouldn't have a problem. Like the previous poster said, use a smaller fruit like a tangerine or a lemon. Push it out like you are taking a shit. If it pops out easily then try something a bit bigger. Personally I have never gotten anything stuck in my ass.

Have fun!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Lost a small cucumber once and could not get it out. It went up on its own. I could still feel it but not grab it, and I could not push it out: it was too long, straight and stiff to pass the sigmoid curve. I was anxious that I had to go to the hospital to have it removed. After a few hours, however, it got soft and it got out by itself. So a cucumber should be safe since it becomes soft. Edited by WideOpen1960

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.