Anal fisting

Rubbish

QUOTE(martin @ Feb 22 2008, 04:17 PM) [snapback]81577[/snapback]

It doesn't work on my computer. Which codec is needed? Could you explain? Please......Thx in advance

The codec is : VC-1 Adv (WMP11) Download Windows Media Player 11 if you can,if your system support WMP 11.

Or Google for : VC-1 Adv (WMP11) and read the comments. cool.gif

Hope this help crazy.gif Edited by Rubbish

QUOTE(Rubbish @ Feb 22 2008, 04:52 PM) [snapback]81579[/snapback]

The codec is : VC-1 Adv (WMP11) Download Windows Media Player 11 if you can,if your system support WMP 11.

Or Google for : VC-1 Adv (WMP11) and read the comments. cool.gif

Hope this help crazy.gif

I've read the comments and... it's impossible with my system:( I have Windows XP without SP2 and I can't change it. Could you compress and share this movie in some old format (avi, mpeg) for people who temporarily have no access to the new programs? It will be worse quality, I know, but I love Jennifer Love and I've search this film for months. I will be satisfied enough. Please if you can. Edited by martin

QUOTE(martin @ Feb 22 2008, 10:56 PM) [snapback]81629[/snapback]

I've read the comments and... it's impossible with my system:( I have Windows XP without SP2 and I can't change it. Could you compress and share this movie in some old format (avi, mpeg) for people who temporarily have no access to the new programs? It will be worse quality, I know, but I love Jennifer Love and I've search this film for months. I will be satisfied enough. Please if you can.

I RE-coded the WMV to XVID and the movie is now about 170 MB tongue.gif
See the first page for download.

Hope this help cool.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.