New prolapse technique?

TheMadPi

Has anyone tried Incredibleguys method? 

He has a impressive prolapse, and doesn’t follow the standard methods of gains. He clearly states it’s not fisting or large toys and pumps. 

I wonder what his method is? Clearly it gives amazing results. His prolapse is amazing...

He is selling his method through telegram. Kinda like a trainer/consultant. 

He does have clients that he trains over the phone I believe.

https://twitter.com/Incredible4388/status/1781994697893740780

This is very intriguing, his prolapse is massive, I wanna see a girl train with his mysterious method... 

People, please- 

There is no “mystery” to this. Nor is there any “secret technique”. Some people are naturally physically predisposed to prolapse. Most aren’t. IncredibleGuy (along with most of the biggest prolapsers out there) is one that is. Most people (like myself) who have been playing heavy for years and still have only a small rose are the norm. There is no “magic bullet”. 

Well done to him for monetising his unique anatomy, but there’s no secret to prolapsing. Some people can do it naturally, and then it’s just a case of wrecking/pumping/pushing/ all of the above :)

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

People, please- 

There is no “mystery” to this. Nor is there any “secret technique”. Some people are naturally physically predisposed to prolapse. Most aren’t. IncredibleGuy (along with most of the biggest prolapsers out there) is one that is. Most people (like myself) who have been playing heavy for years and still have only a small rose are the norm. There is no “magic bullet”. 

I completely agree, but his claims of not using toys or traditional methods has me intrigued. Reading through his comments he does bring up a good point “daily training”. But toys and pumps or even fisting is not how he says he developed gains, and he claims this method works for ALL body types.

Either he’s either selling a dream or he actually has a solid method that works.

I haven’t found any complaints yet, and in  such a small community the word will get out quick.

Edited by TheMadPi
Typo

i call bullshit on this and i almost immediately lost all respect i had for him. what a strange way to try to grab more money when his videos maybe do not sell well enough...

2 hours ago, blaman said:

i call bullshit on this and i almost immediately lost all respect i had for him. what a strange way to try to grab more money when his videos maybe do not sell well enough...

Although his prolapse is among the biggest, he doesn’t really DO anything in his clips. Just kind of shakes it around. Kinda boring and pedestrian.

For 10 quid I can tell you how to get a massive prolapse. Be born with a genetic makeup that produces a lovely blown out asshole.

You are most welcome - send cheques to 'whatatooldotcom

I did message him out of interest, to start he wanted $50 in bitcoin, and I got the impression that was only a first payment so I rapidly lost interest! Amazing prolapse tho! 

I decided to go for it, if I can get a little help to chase the dream it’s small price to pay.

He’s quick to respond and given me the training material. I’ll see how it goes.

23 minutes ago, AquelQueLe said:

I decided to go for it, if I can get a little help to chase the dream it’s small price to pay.

Edited by brolapsing

On 4/26/2024 at 10:28 AM, blaman said:

His twitter rubs me the wrong way… I followed him for years on xhamster etc watching his prolapse grow but I feel like the twitter attention has gone to his head and he writes weird updates and fancies himself as some guru. Amazing prolapse anyway 

On 4/27/2024 at 12:02 PM, AquelQueLe said:

Please keep us updated about your progress using his method.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.