Download: KEEP2SHARE

Wooow SW is back....

I hope she will soon regain the composure she had before 
the pregnancy and she will show incredible scenes again

6 hours ago, badbiker said:

Wooow SW is back....

I hope she will soon regain the composure she had before 
the pregnancy and she will show incredible scenes again

This video is from february. She won't come back like before.

That would be a real shame, a big loss so to speak.
But how do you know that?
I saw new scenes from SW on fansly last week.
You can see Mistress Noire fisting her anally deeply

42 minutes ago, badbiker said:
That would be a real shame, a big loss so to speak.
But how do you know that?
I saw new scenes from SW on fansly last week.
You can see Mistress Noire fisting her anally deeply

I don't quite understand you now. You're talking about the video above, aren't you? And this one is from the webcam show on February 21, 2024. I already posted this video and the other 4 that were made at this show in the link below on March 01.

This webcam show and the other 3 from 2024 can also be found in this thread.
Since she was fully clothed in 2 of these 4 shows and in the other two she was also far from her previous stretching successes, I also assume that she doesn't like it that extreme anymore.

But that's just a guess, maybe we'll get lucky and the really extreme stretching videos will come again.

I suspect that Lady Ana is currently shooting with her, and maybe the two of them will even beat their best performances...

https://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?/topic/144169-siswet/&do=findComment&comment=11409956

On 4/18/2024 at 11:47 PM, paulstein said:

I don't quite understand you now. You're talking about the video above, aren't you? And this one is from the webcam show on February 21, 2024. I already posted this video and the other 4 that were made at this show in the link below on March 01.

This webcam show and the other 3 from 2024 can also be found in this thread.
Since she was fully clothed in 2 of these 4 shows and in the other two she was also far from her previous stretching successes, I also assume that she doesn't like it that extreme anymore.

But that's just a guess, maybe we'll get lucky and the really extreme stretching videos will come again.

I suspect that Lady Ana is currently shooting with her, and maybe the two of them will even beat their best performances...

https://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?/topic/144169-siswet/&do=findComment&comment=11409956

I was right. Lady Ana (and MistressNoir) was with her for shooting. The first video of it has just been released on Fansly. Unfortunately, I don't have a subscription at the moment :down:

OK. I saw the videos on another site at the beginning of
April and only recognized them from the photos.
And yes...it would be great if Lady Ana and SW stretched and fisted
together with Mistress Noire and created new extreme videos.
I also love SW and LA's facial expressions and gestures when they are fisted

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.