I personally got tired of her overpriced content, always the same thing, always the same "ah ssssiiiii!!!!", not showing that much enjoyment out of it.

We know she screwed over Maria Caldas and Pipa.

Not giving her a dime.

13 hours ago, AzNick said:

I personally got tired of her overpriced content, always the same thing, always the same "ah ssssiiiii!!!!", not showing that much enjoyment out of it.

Not giving her a dime.

That blew my mind, she shot with Pipa and didn't allow her any of the content to release on her own platforms, and didn't even give Pipa a dime in return. Then she BLOCKED her, and then proceeded to block anyone else who asked her about it. So yeah, sounds like Dana's a total scumbag.

4 hours ago, jjw1985 said:

That blew my mind, she shot with Pipa and didn't allow her any of the content to release on her own platforms, and didn't even give Pipa a dime in return. Then she BLOCKED her, and then proceeded to block anyone else who asked her about it. So yeah, sounds like Dana's a total scumbag.

That was the scummiest thing she could've done, Pipa is such a great performer, did really well in the videos they filmed together, only to not get anything from them...

18 hours ago, AzNick said:

Not giving her a dime.

Wait, Maria Caldas too? She's a serial scammer then? :huh:

I noticed that she writes to everyone about collaborations, so that they come and shoot content with her. For example, I recently saw this with Crazywifeslut. Can you imagine coming from russia to Argentina only to be scammed? Madness.

2 hours ago, Norman said:

I noticed that she writes to everyone about collaborations, so that they come and shoot content with her. For example, I recently saw this with Crazywifeslut. Can you imagine coming from russia to Argentina only to be scammed? Madness.

People suck. Period. End of story. 

On 4/16/2024 at 3:57 PM, Norman said:

I do not think that CWS is doing collabs. For sure, content producers in Ukraine and Russia are encouraged to keep working, to bring more cash into their war economy. It's either you sit on a dildo or off to the trenches you go. Okay, Kommrad. Although Nikoletta Joy seems to have stopped for a while. I guess the poppers embargo put a damper on her business, since she's a hardcore user.

Seriously, though, Argendana has been churning the same type of content. Zero imagination. Zero theme. Zero fun ideas. Zero variety.

And her trash is so overpriced.

Oh and, yes, Pipa is a great gal. I don't mind the unshaven neither areas. In this business, you need to have a dual or triple niche. Hair + extreme butt play. Cool. Like it.

Edited by AzNick

27 minutes ago, AzNick said:

I do not think that CWS is doing collabs. For sure, content producers in Ukraine and Russia are encouraged to keep working, to bring more cash into their war economy. It's either you sit on a dildo or off to the trenches you go. Okay, Kommrad. Although Nikoletta Joy seems to have stopped for a while. I guess the poppers embargo put a damper on her business, since she's a hardcore user.

Seriously, though, Argendana has been churning the same type of content. Zero imagination. Zero theme. Zero fun ideas. Zero variety.

And her trash is so overpriced.

Oh and, yes, Pipa is a great gal. I don't mind the unshaven neither areas. In this business, you need to have a dual or triple niche. Hair + extreme butt play. Cool. Like it.

No, CWS is not doing collabs, that's why i said "imagine". The point was that Argendana asking many performers that I follow to do a collab. 104739.png

On 4/16/2024 at 12:55 AM, AzNick said:

Not giving her a dime.

"We know she screwed over Maria Caldas and Pipa."
yes. ive stoped buying her stuff since i knew that.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.