Vista, the most expensive shit you'll ever take

swisher420

For those of you that haven't had the pleasure of trying microsoft vista count yourself as lucky. This new OS is horrible, it takes aleast 1 if not 2 gigs of memory to run it smoothly, it can't network to xp computers, and if has so much junk software that is part of the os itself, not just junk that came with my computer. if you don't have it don't buy it, if you do have it do like i did, contact your manufacturer and get the xp drivers for you hardware, its worth it.

i dont have vista but i have been a victim to microsoft's usual aggressive policy to launch it, to have it replace xp, etc...
i bought a printer which, later on, i later found out not to be good for an old laptop i have, running ME
indeed HP had stopped selling printers with ME drivers, because microsoft had stopped selling software parts for operating systems 98SE and, as a consequence, for ME too
the printers are exactly like the old ones, able to work for ME, but HP doesnt give the drivers anymore
so i decided to buy an older printer, a spare one for the bad times, whose driver i have now installed and using for the new printer too. not a big deal of money but a real nuisance

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.