Janet - the winner of the bike education (and looser)

Peter Hansen

The bike experience

Janet and Angelica grabbed the handle bars on the rowing bike. They both were feeling nervous about what a single pull would feel like, as it apart from tiring out the back muscles, also would be tiring out their assholes given the bike’s devilish construction with the lubricated studded dildo in the centre of their bike seats, they were both sitting on.

They looked at each other and inaudible communicated to each other, “let’s go, then…”.

They both knew that there was no ‘winning’ in being #2 in the race they had before them. It was actually quite an interesting situation from a phycological perspective. None of them knew exactly what they would win by being #1, nor did they know what they would win did they finish as #2. They just subconsciously knew, that what ever position they would end up with in the race between the two, it would involve a punishment of their assholes. And, perhaps also something more…?

They really did not know. Only Mistress Anne had ideas as to what that would be…

Both girls took the first stroke with the bike and immediately felt the effect. It was far from a pleasant experience to be ravaging their own assholes with every pull of the handle bars. There was something sinister about them being forced to be doing it to themselves and not having someone else doing it. Angela and Janet each had a different size dildo that was selected personally by Mistress Anne, whom knew the appropriate ‘diameter’ for each slave girl. The girls therefore were as such enjoying a ‘personalised’ bike experience.

“Girls - the winner of the race is the one who rides the longest distance, today,” Mistress Anne informed them. “I know you both by now have felt the effect of a single stroke with the handle bar. Expect to enjoy that for the next hour or so. I’ll be watching you, and in 1 hour from now - we will see the odometer on your bikes to declare a winner”.

Janet and Angelica rode their bikes to the starting line of the track course in the prison yard. They both learned, that as the strokes were repeated it actually felt very much like being fucked in the ass, although sadly with a dick covered in burning tooth paste”.

“Go!” Mistress Anne shouted.

Janet gave her bike all she could muster as she pulled forcefully on her handle bars accelerating her bike to get ahead of Angelica. She felt the effect immediately in her own asshole as the studded dildo was pushed equally forceful into her asshole by each stroke. She bid her lip, she wanted to get ahead of Angelica.

Angelica attempted the same effort and she too felt her own dildo being forced into her asshole with an equal force to her pulls of the handle bars. Both girls knew that they just had to endure the pain in their tooth paste lubed assholes for the next hour.

As the girls had been riding the bikes for 25 minutes, they did no longer feel the burning effect of the tooth paste, but just an in/out motion of the dildos. It somewhat became the new ‘normal’ to them feeling something going rapidly into their assholes only to be retracted immediately after. Both girls however were not left without being made very much aware that it was still not a smooth dildo they were fitted with, but rather a studded version. They both came to realise however, that the faster they went, the less they noticed the studs on the dildo as it just went in and out so fast it felt like an almost smooth experience.

Both girls were by that realisation motivated to ride the bike as fast as they could stand, as it, as mentioned left them with a ‘smoother’ experience. As they reached 40 min. Janet started feeling a dried out rectum from all the activity she had had in her hole. She stopped the bike and stepped off the seat and looked at the dildo. It looked rather dry.

She reached into the pouch and grabbed the tiger balm.

“I am honestly left with no choice”, she thought to herself. “I doubt Angelica can keep going without re-lubing her dildo for the next 20 min? It will feel as if her sphincter is pulled out of her body on each handle bar stroke,” she thought to herself attempting to spot where Angelica currently was on the race track.

“Then, it is better to have something slippery to smoothen the experience, even it is tiger balm”. Janet applied a generous amount to the dildo, knowingthat if she was too ‘cheap’ on the amount, it would wear off again and she would need to stop later. From a tactical perspective it would be a wise decision to add sufficient lubrication.

Angelica on the other hand was still riding her bike in an attempt to obtain the longest distance and win over Janet. She had noticed  the tooth paste being gone some time ago and attempted to endure the pain she felt in her asshole by every stroke. For Angelica this was a matter of tactical riding, as she attempted to endure the pain and gain a sufficient advance on Janet.

The track the girls were currently riding had deliberately been built with obstacles along the track to make it more challenging to do the race. A noticeable hill was included in the track which forced the bike rider to be accelerating rather fast to negotiate the obstacle and reach the top of the hill. Only, to have an equally accelerated ride going down the hill on the other side. The bikes were deliberately without brakes, so the girls could not reduce the speed going down hill and they just had to endure the forced acceleration.

Obviously, that forced acceleration had a direct consequence in their assholes. The girls simply was left literally unable to control themselves or the bike as they were almost anally ‘raped’ by the bike when the went downhill. As both girls by now had been riding the track for close to 50 min and Angela had a count of 23 rounds, she for sure felt ‘used’ in her backside. Janet was not far after as she was on 22 rounds currently.

“Girls - 10 min. left”, Mistress Anne announced. “Remember, there will be a prize for the winner, and one for the looser”, she continued.

Janet heard the announcement and did not want to loose. She made an effort to accelerate the bike and to go as fast as possible to gain more track rounds than Angelica. It was not without a sacrifice in her asshole as that now paid directly the price of her efforts. She felt herself being violated rapidly by herself. She bit her lip hard and went all out on the rowing. The newly applied tiger balm to the dildo did not make easier for her. Janet pondered whether what she was experiencing right now, was more violent than her experiences with the dildo machine during her punch fisting training? She was in serious doubt, as what she was subjected to now really took a toll on her.

Angelica had heard the announcement as well. She too made an effort to win the race and also suffered a beating to her sphincter by the dildo in the bike seat.

Just short before the 60 min. mark was reached, Angelica succumbed to the brutal ravaging and let the bike run to a stop. She could no longer bear the beating of her asshole. In contrast to Janet, Angelica has not re-lubricated the dildo during the run, and as such was running with a ‘dry’ machine. This proved to be a fatal mistake to her.

“Janet - you win the race,” Mistress Anne said looking at the two girls with satisfaction. They both looked very worn out after having been ‘biking’ for an hour.

“Now - park the bikes where you found them and let’s have a look at your orifices. I expect that they look different to what they did one hour ago,” Mistress Anne instructed the girls.

Both Janet and Angelica very slowly rowed the bikes to the shed where they had found them originally. As they stopped the bikes, they struggled to get off the seat and in particular they both struggled to stand without support. They both had to hold on to the bike to stand.

“Bend over and present your holes to your Mistress,” Mistress Anne said.

Both girls did as instructed, reached around and spread their ass cheeks as they bent over. Mistress Anne was looking at two very fiery red rings of flesh standing obscenely open and looked as if they were unable to close for any reason.

“How are we feeling in our little slut holes?” she asked out in the open.

“Completely worn out. But, thank you for the education,” Janet said attempting to please Mistress Anne.

“Good - let’s go back to the cell. We have a prize arrangement to attend to,” Mistress Anne responded.

After the girls collected their retention plugs which were still found in the pouch on the bike, all 3 walked (some more than others) slowly back towards the cell.

Bike Race Aftermath

“Girls - we had a winner today,” Mistress Anne started by saying after they had been back to the cell for some hours. All 4 women were in the cell and Mistress Anne has even invited Lola to watch the ceremony.

“Janet won the bike competition, but both endured a great ‘calibration’ of their assholes. Janet is really turning into a capable slut in our little harem,” she continued. “Janet will be allowed to be without dilation plugs tonight and will be left to recover”. Janet felt a great relief hearing this. She really was sore in her hole after the activities she had endured hours earlier that day.

“The one ‘not winning’ also claims a prize in this game and Angelica, that’s you,” Mistress Anne said and walked over to the wall in the cell.

“Behind this veil, we have a spinning wheel that holds a number of punishments to be received by the one who lost the race. Angelica, you get to spin the wheel and you, Janet get to administer the punishments to Angelica as she lost the race today”.

Both girls directed their attention to the veil covered spinning wheel. Mistress Anne pulled away the veil and presented a spinning wheel like the ones you would see at a fun fair or tombola. It held 8 different fields each with their own punishment written on it.

“As you know - I like my slave girls to be versatile. That means they will be able to service with their holes (mouth and ass), but also to be able to receive punishment when that is due. A good pain tolerance is a thing that is built up over a period of time, and today Angelica gets to explore hers,” she finished.

They all looked at the 8 fields found on the spinning wheel. The fields displayed 8 different activities: caning, whipping, face slapping, breast slapping, nipple clamping, hot wax on pussy lips, needles to nipples, spiked dildo. In addition, the 8 fields held a number indicating the amount of slaps or canings the unlucky victim would receive. The numbers were ranging from 5 - 40.

“As you can see, this is the game. Angelica, you will spin the wheel twice, and Janet will administrator the punishment you have chosen”, Mistress Anne said. “Hell - I might even assist myself, if she does not do it well enough,” Mistress Anne ended the instruction.

None of the girls felt very happy about this whole arrangement. None of them in particular had an interest in pain per se, but at the same time accepted that a game is a game. And if you participate, you go all the way. Do you say ‘A’ - you also say ‘B’.

“But, we must not forget the winner’s prize!” Mistress Anne surprisingly said with a happy expression on her face.

She had the full attention of both girls now.

“The winner’s prize is a metal trophy that takes the shape of a traffic cone. It has the feature that the trophy foot can be removed making the trophy an actual cone that can be inverted and placed on a chair or directly on the floor. I guess you already know where the narrow part goes? It starts small, but is very wide at the top,” Mistress Anne said triumphant.

“You basically get to sit on an inverted cone trophy, my dear. Now nice am I?” Mistress Anne asked rhetorically and smiled at Janet. “Did you ever try that before…?” she asked.

“As I know for a fact that your pussy lips are still sewn together, I guess that leaves you with only one orifice?” she smiled at Janet. “I’m guessing the cone has a starting diameter of 7 cm. and ending with 20 cm. at the top, so you are in for an experience, Janet.”

“The setup will be; every time Angelica turns the wheel and/or is in-between punishments, Janet gets to rest her tired body. She will rest sitting on the inverted trophy and I expect her to be able to move the progress marker on the trophy as time progresses”. There was a marker found along the length of the cone indicating how far down Janet would go.

“Janet - just a word of warning. If you fail to continuously move the progress bar on the cone during our session tonight, you too will be allowed to spin the wheel!”, Mistress Anne said looking sternly at Janet.

“Holy fuck - did she not just tell me, I would be spared?”, Janet thought to herself. “This is similar to the Resting Room benches in the A-Team training programme. Also there, I was allowed to rest on a conical dildo, although ’rest’ is a big word in this context,” Janet concluded.

Angelica could not really decide whether she was the one having ‘won’ the best prize? Having to sit on a cone that ended in a 20 cm. diameter, did indeed sound very painful!

“Okay - let’s start. Angelica, spin the wheel,” Mistress Anne said looking at Janet.

“Janet, in the mean time, you can lube up your trophy to prepare your seat,” she said and handed Janet a tube of gel. “I’ll allow you to use as much lube as you prefer during the whole evening”.

Angelica moved to the spinning wheel, took a deep breath and gave the wheel a pull. The wheel started spinning…

All 5 women looked with intense focus at the spinning wheel. Everyone was excited to learn of the resulting ‘perk’ Angelica was to receive.

The wheel slowly stopped the rotations and the arrow ended up with: “hot wax on pussy lips”.

“No!”, Angelica thought in her head. “This I cannot stand!”.

“Okay - one more spin of the wheel to learn the number of drops,” Mistress Anne said.

Angelica again spun the wheel, and all 5 women looked at the wheel to see how many drops Angelica was to endure on her open pussy lips. The wheel slowed down and stopped at: 20.

“Angelica - you have yourself asked to receive 20 drops of hot candle wax onto your spread pussy lips. You will hold your pussy lips open as you receive the drops, and if you move and/or close them during the process, we reset the counter and start again,” Mistress Anne instructed Angelica. “It will give you a nice feel of what it means to have a fiery pussy”, Mistress Anne continued.

Angelica looked in horror as the prospect of what was about to happen to her.

“Angelica - go lay on your back on the table there. You will spread your legs and pull your ankles towards your head. To give you a fair chance, and not have you move because the hot wax hits your fingers, I’ll provide you with 2 clothes pins to be attached to your outer labia. You will grab these clothes pins and pull apart your pussy lips to display your hole and your inner pussy lips for the wax to hit,” Mistress Anne instructed Angelica. “And again - if you move, given those advantages I just presented, we start the count again!”.

“Lola - you will assist Angelica by standing behind her head, and hold her ankles open”.

“Janet, you grab the candle and the matches over there,” Mistress Anne said pointing to a large candle like the ones you find in a church, being able to hold a flame for hours.

Janet having finished greased up the cone trophy already for herself with plenty of lube, walked towards the table in the cell where the candle was placed and took the matches. She lid the candle to allow it to form a sizeable puddle of hot wax.

Angelica was lying on the table with her pussy lips spread waiting for the hot wax to be dripped onto them. She did not look forward to the experience and feared it would be unbearable for her.

Janet took the candle and balanced it over between Angelicas spread legs. It required some concentration to not spill the hot wax as she walked.

“So - are you ready for 20 drops of hot wax onto your tender inner pussy lips?”, Janet asked looking at Angelica.

Angelica did not answer, but just looked with horror at the candle that Janet was holding above her pussy. Janet started tilting the candle to make wax drop onto Angelica’s pussy. As the first drop of wax fell and hit Angelica’s tender flesh, she jumped and screamed out in pain.

“So, so - that was just a teaser,” Mistress Anne said to Angelica enjoying her obvious state of pain. “The next drop will start the count and you have 20 drops to look forward to, so you will have plenty of opportunity to really enjoy it,” she informed Angelica.

Angelica did not answer. She was in so much pain between her legs, that she did not really focus on what Mistress Anne said to her. She attempted to hold her pussy open and not move, as she knew that doing that would only extend the pain and the amount of wax poured into her pussy.

As Janet tilted the candle again, the next drop hit Angelica. She felt the intense pain of warm wax hitting her inner pussy lips and was a short second in doubt if she would pass out from the pain. It was intense. Janet tilted again the candle and let the next drop hit Angelica, this time on the outer lips. This was not as painful as being hit on the inner lips, but still it was extremely unpleasant.

Angelica focused her mind on staying still to prevent a potential reset of the count and as the drops kept coming and dripping onto her flesh, the pain actually subsided a bit as the drops hit areas already covered in wax.

“That was 18 drops of hot wax,” Janet announced unable to hide her surprise that Angelica had been able to withstand the pain.

“Pull your pussy hole open, slut!”; Mistress Anne instructed Angelica. “The next two drops will be an experience as they go into your pussy instead of being on the outside. Janet, aim at the open hole in her pussy!”, Mistress Anne said.

Janet made sure to pour the next 2-3 drops directly into Angelica’s open pussy hole. Angelica felt the hot wax enter her body and streamed. It was the most painful experience she had yet endured. She moved her hips briefly in an attempt to escape the pain, but made sure to maintain the pull on her pussy lips to not disappoint Mistress Anne.

“Done,” Janet said. “That was 20 drops of ‘pussy wax’”.

“Okay - you can now recover for 10 minutes,” Mistress Anne said to Angelica. “You are welcome to dig out the wax from your pussy as it hardens”.

“Janet, as Angelica now is left with 10 min. to herself and subsequently will spin the wheel again; I wonder if you can guess what that means to you?”, Mistress Anne looked at Janet.

“You get to rest as well for 10 min.!” Mistress Anne said with a smile and looked at the cone trophy Janet had ‘won’ in the bike competition. Janet was perfectly aware of that ‘rest’ meant in this context and placed the still lit candle on the table. She walked over to her trophy that she had left on a chair seat after having lubricated it.

Janet noticed the slider on the side indicating how far down she would go, and knew that she had to keep moving that slider with each attempt the had with the cone. If Mistress Anne did not see any progress of the slider, Janet would be forced to spin the wheel herself. The slider was made cleverly enough to also indicate diameter as well as the depth.

“Right - so the progress slider currently sits at 0 cm. depth. I expect that you are able to move it, at least 10 cm down indicating your depth. The 10 cm. depth translates to approx 15 cm. in diameter, so be careful. We have some rounds ahead of us and if you do not move it anywhere - you win a round on the spinning wheel”, Mistress Anne.

Janet knew this again would be a matter of tactical planning on her part. If she started out too deep and too wide, she would not be able to show progress on round 7 or 8.

(to be continued...)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.