Janet - bike riding lessons begin

Peter Hansen

Alternative biking

Mistress Anne had an ambition of creating versatile slave girls for her own enjoyment. ‘Versatile’ in her book, meant that they were docile and were able to use both their lower body holes as well as their mouth for services required by herself or her fellow Mistresses in the cell block.

One thing the girls was instructed to train a lot was their tongue. Licking an anus for 10 - 15 min. straight requires more stamina than one can imagine, so every day both Janet and Angelica spent 30 min. each on their backs practicing licking each other’s assholes. First Janet sat on the ‘queening chair’ for Angelica to practice and next they switched places.

The chair used for this purpose was without a seat per se, but had instead two wide straps what went parallel with the User. Between the straps there was an open area with no sitting support, which left the orifices completely open and available to the person lying underneath. As the girl sitting on the queening chair had all her weight on these two straps and with no support in the centre, her buttocks were effectively pulled apart leaving her holes completely pulled apart and artificially kept open. This in particular was the case for the anus as the girls were instructed to sit up straight and thereby making sure her asshole was pulled as open as possible.

Janet being the first user on the chair this morning, sat on the chair feeling her anus being pulled open and left vulnerable. Angelica whom was already placed underneath was looking directly into a dilated anus approximately 5 cm. from her mouth and face. She immediately started the days practice and begun licking Janet with an alternating soft tongue and next a pointy tongue to get inside Janet’s rectum with her tongue. The aim was not to consume anything, apart from the ass juices coming out of Janet’s open asshole, although this for sure could be an application as well.

As the girls had been practicing their tongues for 2 x 30 min.; Mistress Anne looked at them. “I see you are eager to maintain your tongue strength and your rimming skills”, she said. “That’s completely  as you should. You never know when you need to use your tongue” Mistress Anne said. Janet knew that was very far from the truth. They both used their tongue every morning when waking up either Mistress Anne or Mistress Lin. As an example.

“When you arrived here, Janet”, Mistress Anne continued, “I promised you, that you would be introduced to bike riding in the cell block’s open yard. We have some ‘alternative’ bikes for naughty slave girls like yourself and I’ve decided that both you and Angelica will be taking bike riding lessons starting today at noon”. Both girls kind of already guessed what that would be focusing on. It was not in particular their cardiovascular condition, but rather something with a bike missing the seat or similar? “Thank you, Mistress”; Janet responded. “I’ll be looking forward to compete with Angelica on who is the better bike rider”.

As the clock approached noon, Mistress Anne summoned the two slave girls informing them that now it was time to begin the bike exercises. Both girls had their daily retention plug in their assholes, as they had inserted them after the morning rimming chair exercises as they were instructed.

As all 3 of them walking out into the yard, they went towards a shed located in the far corner of the prison yard. “Here you will find the bikes we use to educate misbehaving slave girls”; Mistress Anne said. “Now - I know you have not been misbehaving as such, but it does not hurt to know what would happen if you did. Or maybe it does…?”, she smiled as them. “Go behind the shed, and you will see the bikes you are about to ride for the next 60 minutes or so”, she continued.

Janet and Angelica walked around the shed and found 5 bikes parked there. They were not conventional pedal bikes, but rather ‘rowing bikes’. This meant, that you would sit on the seat, but instead of pushing pedals with your legs, you would be pulling the handle towards you to make the bike go forward. The harder you pulled, the faster the bike went. The bikes were equipped with 3 wheels, 2 in the back and 1 steering wheel in the front. Effectively, to move the bike forward, you would place you feet on the ’navigation pedals’ located at the front of the bike, sit on the seat and be pulling the handle back and forth as hard as you could to accelerate the bike forward. You would steer the bike with your feet, as the front wheel was connected to the two navigation pedals allowing for navigating the bike.

Janet looked at the bike. It seemed quite innocent she thought to herself, but was in the back of her head already expecting some kind of ‘feature’ Mistress Anne did not yet announce. And rightfully so. “So, girls - of course, I’m not going to let you ride around for fun on these bikes. Of course there is an educational element to it all”.

“As you might already have guessed, the seats do come with the ability to remove the bottom center part exposing your sorry asses to what is found below. And here comes the ‘fun’ part”, Mistress Anne continued. Below the seat, you will find a piston onto which a training dildo can be attached. The piston will move upwards as you pull the handle towards you, and it will retract as you push it away from you. Effectively, you will be jamming a dildo into your rectum on every pull, and you will feel it leave your asshole as you get ready for the next pull to move the bike forward. In my own words - quite a clever construction”, Mistress Anne said with some satisfaction to her voice.

“If you look closely, you will find that the seats when the bottom centre part is removed, function the same way as the rimming chair you are dearly familiar with already. This means that your anus will actively be held open when you sit down on the seat and you will have the ‘pleasure’ of the dildo going directly into your gaped asshole”. “Hmm - of course”, Janet thought to herself. She kind of already knew the ‘theme’ that was the dominant setting in the cell block.

“Okay - to not make this too boring for you, you will be given not a smooth dildo as you might expect, but instead a studded one that will rub your sphincter on every stroke you take with the bike. To further your pleasure, of course you will have lubrication as the dildo will be going into your hole quite a number of times over the duration of the next 60 minutes”. Mistress Anne handing Janet a tube of tooth paste. Janet looked at Mistress Anne with a puzzled look.

“As I said - it is not just for fun”, Mistress Anne answered Janet. “Now - help each other take out your retention plug and place it in the pouch attached to the back of the bike. The pouch is indeed there for that very purpose. Also, inside the pouch, you will find your assigned training dildo for today. Janet, you take the bike to the right, Angelica you take the one next to it. They have been prepared for you already this morning.”, Mistress Anne instructed the girls.

Angelica and Janet looked at each other, fearing for what they would find in the pouch on the bike. Also, Janet holding the tooth paste in her hand, already knew how the next 60 minutes would feel in her asshole as they were only allowed to use tooth paste as lube on the studded dildos.

Janet walked over to the 3-wheeled bike and looked into the pouch. Inside, she found the base of a studded black dildo. The base had a threaded hole in the centre, which made it quite obvious what that was for. The size was more of a concern to her. Janet had a good capacity in her asshole, as she had trained that for a long time. Her current retention plug was 14 cm. in diameter, but in contrast to the moving “educator” she was about to sit on, the retention plug did not move. It just held her sphincter at a desired diameter.

She pulled out the black dildo from the punch only to see the number ’12’ stamped on the side. “Right, so I am going to be rammed with a 12 cm. diameter dildo by this bike and my own rowing motion. And doing so, with a dildo greased up in nothing but burning tooth paste?”, she thought to herself.

Mistress Anne could already see on Janet’s face what she was thinking. “Yes - you are very much correct. That is what you are doing the next hour”, she said.

Both girls did as instructed. They attached their own dildo onto the piston below the bike seats and lubed up the dildo with a good coating of tooth paste. “When you run out of tooth paste over the duration of the next hour, and you will; there is extra lubricant in the pouch”. Janet and Angelica looked into the pouch, only to find a jar of Tigerbalm lotion. The kind of lotion that’s used to heal sore muscles, as it generates an enormous amount of heat on the skin. “Fuck”, Janet thought to herself. “I don’t know what is worse, the tooth paste going up into my asshole or the tiger balm doing the same thing?”.

“Right, girls - enough procrastination. Let’s get going”, Mistress Anne instructed the girls.

“The next hour - you will not just ride around like school girls. You will be doing so on an agility track with all sorts of different obstacles making your bike ride be anything but smooth sailing. I know you will be feeling the dildo being rammed repeatedly into your assholes, but that’s entirely your own doing”, Mistress Anne said with a smile finding her own joke being quite fun. “Also, I need to inform you that there will be a prize to the winner of today’s bike riding. The one who successfully does the most rounds, wins the prize.

Do I need to mention that there will also be a ‘prize’ to the loosing part?”, Mistress Anne looked at the girls.

is there any way you can give do anal fisting scenes with dominatrix's that arms bigger than those toys?

1 hour ago, t.j. the pimp said:

is there any way you can give do anal fisting scenes with dominatrix's that arms bigger than those toys?

It is a balance between keeping it realistic and the obviously impossible. Having said that, I have heard of no person who's forearms have a width of 12 cm (4.72 inches)? In particularly no woman?

Keep the ideas coming, though. I'll pick it up....

On 2/9/2024 at 2:20 AM, Peter Hansen said:

It is a balance between keeping it realistic and the obviously impossible. Having said that, I have heard of no person who's forearms have a width of 12 cm (4.72 inches)? In particularly no woman?

Keep the ideas coming, though. I'll pick it up....

thanks

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.