Question: Rosebutt and mucus generating in overdrive?

I have been doing anal play for +/- 20 years and have developed a rosebutt over the years. Whenever I plan on doing depth play I prepare with a deep cleanse through a water enema. Usually after a session I have some white mucus the next 1-2 days and then everything returns to 'normal'. I always assumed this was from the lube that my body was still getting rid off the day(s) after.

A few weeks ago I had two days of play after each other and did an enema each of them. This time after several days I still notice my body making alot of extra mucus. Fast forward a few weeks till today and it has not changed. I don't experience any problems whatsoever and I was wondering if any other experienced players here recognize this? Does anal play/developing a rose also come with your mucus membrane going in 'overdrive' and causing your body to permanently produce more/too much mucus?

My md could not answer this question for me and just told me to check in after a few more weeks if things haven't changed. (I am not completely surprised since I doubt they have any experience with people doing this type of anal play).

Would love to hear your experiences :lol:.

23 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Mucus discharge is normal. The lining of the rectum get tricked into producing it more for us players. I use it to jerk off.

I always enjoyed using it for lube. The aroma is quite intoxicating while fucking yourself. Smells kind of like my wife's huge pussy.

13 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

I always enjoyed using it for lube. The aroma is quite intoxicating while fucking yourself. Smells kind of like my wife's huge pussy.

And what about her sisters? Come on, you can’t leave her out of the equation.

One thing that has happened to me a few times after intense playing for several days in a row is excess mucus the following day or so, and for what I’ve read, it may be as simple as having been a bit too rough so the body produces all that extra mucus to help the healing. 

On 2/8/2024 at 7:20 PM, Rosebutt said:

And what about her sisters? Come on, you can’t leave her out of the equation.

You are so right. She has the same kind of aroma, but just a little different. Each woman's pussy PH is a little different. Even my wife's aroma changes a little, but she always smells like a woman in there.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

I can confirm. When I have played, the day after I will still be able to play with my hole and don’t need any lube to do so. As long as I keep stretching and pushing my rose out it keeps producing mucus. Sometimes I even have to take bathroom breaks because I am leaking to the point I will wet my pants. 

I am as well very curious about the taste of TinyNutTim’s sister in law, he’s one lucky SOB ;-)

On 2/12/2024 at 6:40 AM, Analstretch said:

I can confirm. When I have played, the day after I will still be able to play with my hole and don’t need any lube to do so. As long as I keep stretching and pushing my rose out it keeps producing mucus. Sometimes I even have to take bathroom breaks because I am leaking to the point I will wet my pants. 

I am as well very curious about the taste of TinyNutTim’s sister in law, he’s one lucky SOB ;-)

That’s one interesting set up, that’s for damned sure.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2024 at 7:16 PM, Rosebutt said:

That’s one interesting set up, that’s for damned sure.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like we fuck and fist every time in each others presence, but it's still a lot of fun.

Mine only produces a lot when I push,  but I like to put my fingers in and put it in my mouth. Tastes good and saltly. It isn’t a problem unless I’m engaging in a play session which I’m ready for anything 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.