Janet - Lola, the final education

Peter Hansen

Continued Training

Janet woke the following morning feeling very tired in her bottom. Luckily, she wore the tapered plug to prevent ‘accidents’ during night and also it helped her muscles remember their intended state. Furthermore, she somewhat knew that, even it was Lola who put it in her, it would work to her own benefit as she anticipated yet another round to be due with Lola later that day.

Lola walked into Janets cell saying: “So, how is the butt feeling today? Screwed over and worn out?”. Janet nodded. “Good, that’s what I like to hear”, Lola responded.

Janet got up from bed and was made very much aware of the plug in her asshole. She felt a need of going to the toilet and asked to be excused. “I know you have prior experience working as a toilet girl, so I expect that you do your thing and clean the plug yourself. And you do so using your tongue. There will be no cleaning using water or any other means. The tongue it is”, Lola said.

In reality this was not needed, but Lola wanted to humiliate Janet as much as she possibly could and being given free reins with Janet, she took absolute advantage of that. “You know who will be on the receiving end of a punch fisting later today, right?”, Lola continued making Janet abide to her wishes. Janet went to the toilet in the cell and sat on the toilet seat. She reached behind her and started pulling on her plug. It immediately gave her flashback to the spiked dildos which had felt like they pulled her asshole outside her body. She had a little bit the same feeling now, as she pulled her own plug out of her ass.

As the plug came free from its confines, it became visible to Janet why she needed the bathroom. The plug was soiled on the top clearly holding in feces in her rectum. One thing is eating the shit of another dominant person, another thing is being forced to eat your own. That last thing was extremely humiliating. Janet looked at Lola pleading to be allowed to clean the plug with water. “Get started, you slut”; Lola said. Janet held her breath and took the plug to her mouth. She started licking it clean and swallowed the elements on the plug leaving it clean and shiny in the end.

“Well done, you little bitch. Now - back in with it if you are done emptying yourself. Remember, if I feel anything whilst I fist you today, I’ll scoop it up and you will be forced to eat that as well”, Lola said reassuringly looking at Janet. That threat was enough for Janet to make sure her bowels were emptied as much as possible. Janet finished her business which was actually not that difficult. Her sphincter somehow ‘remembered’ its intended current open state and had only closed a little during the night. This was of-course partly due to the plug being inserted the day before.

“Today - after breakfast, we go back to the training facilities. We have great aspiration for today”, Lola said looking at Janet. Janet knew immediately what ‘great aspirations’ meant. Lola had said the other day: “You have one hole - I have two hands”, so it kind of was obvious what ‘aspirations’ meant. “See you at 10:00 in the training room. Don’t be late”, Lola said and walked out of Janet’s cell.

Janet made sure to wear her plug as it helped her prepare for the upcoming fisting session at 10:00. She arrived a little to 10:00. She did not want to challenge her fate by being late. Lola was already waiting for her in the cell.

“Hello, there you are”, she said. Lola was standing next to the leather bench Janet has been placed on the day before. “Hop on to your friend here again. You know the drill”, she said and padded the bench Janet has been strapped to before.

“How are the pussy lips this morning?”, Lola asked as she witness Janet climb onto the bench. “They are tied together. They don’t move as freely as they did before you sewed them together”, Janet responded with poorly hidden sarcasm. “Well - I’m glad you like it”, Lola responded with the same level of sarcasm as Janet had just dished out.

Like the day before - after being tied to the leather bench Janet felt her plug being pulled out. Next she felt the familiar feeling of being filled up with anal grease inside her asshole to coat it with slippery matter. Like the day before, Lola wanted Janet’s asshole to be unable to resist any entry. Forced or not.

“So, are you ready for the warmup, slut?” Lola asked Janet. “As you come prepared today, I’ve chosen the 14 cm. dildo for starters” she told Janet. Lola had already mounted the large dildo on the fucking machine behind Janet. “See you in 40 minutes...”, she said, padded Janet on her right ass cheek and started the machine.

Janet felt the relentless machine push the large dildo into her asshole which was greased up and therefore very slippery. No resistance what so ever was met apart from Janet’s anal muscles attempting to resist the intruder. Janet’s felt a short shot of pain as her sphincter was forced open by the invader. It did not last long before she felt the dildo being retracted from her asshole leaving her feeling empty again. It took only a couple of seconds before that feeling went away as the machine pushed the dildo back into Janet. Lola concluded that all was going to plan and left Janet to her own ‘enjoyment’. Lola knew what she had planned for Janet for today.

As Lola returned to the tied down Janet, she saw a very open asshole letting the dildo move into it and not even attempting to close as the 14 cm. dildo was retracted. “I see your asshole likes the treatment”, she said to Janet with a little smile to herself.

“I cannot feel where my asshole is anymore. I fear that it cannot close it?”, Janet responded. She had lost the feeling with her sphincter as it has kind of giving up on the idea of closing her hole. This was predominately due to the 40 min relentless assault on her hole by the 14 cm dildo. As it every time left her body, she felt her body being invaded every time again and again.

“That is good to hear, my dear”, Lola responded. “That means you are ready for a good punch fisting from your favourite person in the world”,  she continued. Lola stopped the machine and rolled it away from Janet and stood behind her. She was looking directly down at an open asshole that did not close anymore. An asshole that had grease flowing out of it and was extremely slippery and tired from the mechanical treatment it had endured.

Lola did not even have to grease her hand and forearm, as Janets hole was overflowing with grease by itself. “Okay - here we go again”; Lola said as she pushed her right hand into Janets rectum. Janet noticed something going inside her, but he was literally unable to escape it in any way. She just received it.

“We will be doing 15 min. again with a single fist”, Lola said. Janet kind of picked up on Lola’s use of the word ‘single fist’, indicating that something would be different today. Lola did her best to really punch her fist into the open hole leaving the walls of Janet’s rectum feel the power of her punches. She went all the way to her elbow trying to work out how far she could go without making Janet feel completely violated. A punch fisting did not have to be very deep, it was more about feeling the ‘punching’ experience.

As Lola felt less and less resistance to her punching, she decided to give it a go with a double fist to Janet’s asshole. “As I said yesterday, you have one hole - I have two hands. Let’s see if we can make them fit, shall we”, Lola continued. Lola pulled out her hand, greased up her left forearm and hand, and interlocked her fingers making one big double fist with both her hands.

Lola did not punch them directly into Janet without warning. Even Lola knew that there was a significant different between a single fist and then being double fisted in the same hole. Lola positioned her two hands at the entrance of Janet’s asshole pushing to make them enter. Janet moaned by the stretching sensation she felt. She was loose already having been subjected to first 40 min. of mechanical fucking only to be replaced by a single hand punch fisting to her asshole. But, accepting two hands was not easily done. Even for Janet.

“Hmm - I’m sensing that this is not working today,” Lola said. “I’m disappointed with your progress”; she continued. “I have a plan for you to make this easier”, she promised Janet. Janet was not sure this in particular was something good to her, but was immediately happy with not having to endure two fists in her only remaining open hole right now.

“Okay - we stop for today and we will continue tomorrow. I’ll leave you with a larger tapered plug to wear today and during night. It is larger than the one you had last night, but we are steadily increasing your size and tolerance for punching, so it all goes to plan”, Lola said.

• -  -

Two days later, Janet again woke early, this time feeling the tapered plug in her asshole being more present than the nights before. The plug she wore was larger and made sure to keep her sphincter at a larger diameter than the day before. This would prove to become very beneficial to Janet later that same day.

She did her daily morning routine and arrived to the training cell at 10:00 where Lola was waiting for her. “Hello, little miss”, Lola said. “You know where to go”, she said and pointed to the leather bench in the cell. A leather bench Janet only knew too well. Janet climbed onto the bench and felt the familiar straps being tied around her ankles and wrists.

“So - today we try something different. We have an aim for you of being able to accept a punch fisting in your asshole from two hands at the same time”, Lola said. “Today, you will wear a blindfold to add to the experience”. Janet was a bit confused. Why this secrecy all of a sudden?

Janet was blindfolded and was completely unable to see anything. She felt the familiar grease being squirted into her asshole as Lola pulled out the plug Janet had arrived with. As Janet was blindfolded she of-course could not see anything, but her hearing was left intensified as she attempted to navigate the situation using her hearing only.

What was that? Janet was sure she heard rather heavy foot steps from other people than just Lola. “Well - I promised you the other day that I had means of making you accept a double punch fisting. I have with me two well experienced women from our prison boxing team. They are both heavy-built butch lesbians with several years of experience in the ring. They are not going to be beating you up. At least not in the traditional sense”, Lola continued with a smile to her voice.

“They both work out quite a lot and as such have an impressive punching power in their shoulders and back. To add to the experience, one is actually right handed whilst the other is left handed. Can you imagine what that means to you?, Lola asked Janet. “They will place themselves behind you on the corresponding side and will be throwing punches at your asshole which by now is oozing with grease. I doubt you will be able to resist any punch from any of them as they will be using the dominant hand to throw hard punches at your gaping ass.”, Lola informed Janet.

“Hello there, little shit eater”, Janet heard a surprisingly deep voice behind her. It was one of the two boxers whom Janet was about to become very intimate with. “Neither myself nor Clarissa next to me care very much for lesbian sluts that eat shit”, the voice said. Janet immediately knew what she was alluding to, Janet had just left 1 week of toilet slave girl training the week before. “As such we find you being the lowest of the lowest to be honest, and we have no reservations throwing good punches at your little asshole. Which, might I add, does not look that small after all.”, Janet heard the deep voice say. They placed themselves behind Janet preparing for the task ahead of them. “What the fuck has happened to her pussy”, one of the boxers asked looking at Lola in bewilderment. Lola smiled at her, “She needed a little stitching as she is an anal-only girl. No worries - your focus is 2 cm. higher up today”.

To calm Janet a bit, Lola added: “Don’t worry - you will not be receiving both hands at the same time. Clarissa and Anita here will take turns alternating their punches into your rectum. It will be hard, it will be fast and it will be relentless. When Clarissa pulls out her hand from your asshole, Anita will immediately follow up with a hard punch so you will fell a continuous ordeal in your sorry ass”, Lola said.

“Last thing I wish to convey to you”, Lola said. “To your luck, they will not be wearing boxing gloves, but the punches will come bare-knuckled”. Janet thought to herself, “yeah - how the hells should I accommodate a boxing glove in my asshole, you bitch”. Luckily, she did not say that out loud so Lola could hear it.

“Okay - let’s get the party going”, Lola said to the two heavy built fighters. “We start with 1 minute of alternating punching”. Janet braced herself for the oncoming assault she was about to receive.

Janet saw stars as she felt the first blow being thrown at her asshole, as the right-handed boxer threw her closed fist into Janets asshole. The boxer immediately pulled out her hand from Janet’s asshole and Janet felt another blow from the other side being thrown into her asshole walls. It was very clear that the two boxers did not hold back, nor did they care a lot for Janets wellbeing. They found her revolting due to her actives the week before and just launched assault after assault on Janets by now completely open asshole.

“Stop”, Lola said. “1 minute is up”. She walking in front of Janet to watch her facial expression. Janet had drool running from the corners of her mouth and was unable to articulate a full sentence nor put together 2 words. She had never felt a force like this being thrown into her asshole with such force. “Are you still there?”; Lola asked

Janet moaned and said “no, no more, please”. Lola looked at her. “Well - I had planned for a couple of additional rounds for you, but I’m willing to trade that in for you receiving both my hands? My hands are smaller that Clarissa’s and Anita’s large hands, and you should be able to receive my two hands now as your asshole literally is left open like a bucket”, Lola said after having inspected Janet’s asshole. “Yes - I’ll do it”, Janet mumbled.

”Great, mission accomplished”, Lola said. “Thank you for your help, girls. It was a very welcome help for us here in the training room”. The two boxers looked at each other and said: “Is that all? Do we not get to punch fist her any more? We are far from tired nor done with the little shit sluts sorry asshole, even it does not close anymore”, Anita said. “Yes - I’m sorry,” Lola responded. “This is it for today, but we will see each other next time I’m in need of your impressive punches”. “Sure”, they both said and started to walk out.

“Okay - Janet, now is the moment of truth. Here we go with a double fisting of your asshole”. This is your graduation of the punch fisting training”, Lola said with excitement in her voice.

She greased her forearms to ensure an easy entry and folded her hands making one big two-hand fist. She pointed it as Janet’s entrance and started pushing into her.

Edited by Peter Hansen

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.