Janet - Lola, the first education

Peter Hansen

Punch fisting education

Janet was still strapped to the chair as Lola returned to the cell.

“So - how are we feeling?”, she asked Janet. “The bleeding has stopped and you have not pushed out your spiked friend yet”, she said. Janet looked between her legs witnessing Lola walking towards her. Janet was feeling a bit angry with Lola as she now knew that the decision to sew together her pussy was entirely Lola’s idea. “Some kind of retaliation, for sure!”; Janet said to Lola.

“Yes - you beat me in the competition. So some form of pay-back was due, I think. No worries though, you will not be using that pussy for a long time anyway. Our intense focus will be your dilated asshole from today and the next 6 days. Every day, you will be ‘massaged’ in that hole by my hands, so no worries, slut”, Janet heard Lola’s response.

Lola went to free Janet from the straps holding her down to the chair.

“Come over here”, she said pointing to a bench where Janet would be placed with her legs spread, resting her body straddling a centre pillow and placed on all 4. Janet knew that type of bench already, as it was a well-known way of securing a slave face down on all fours with her butt sticking out and with no means of escape.

Janet straddled the bench and leant forward letting her body rest on the centre piece. Her ams and legs were again secured making her unable to escape the position she was put in. She was somewhat positioned like a horse on a bench, exposing her asshole (and newly closed pussy) to whomever was behind her. She mentally braced herself in the anticipation of what was about to happen to her.

“So - the focus for you is not fisting per se. We know you can do that. The focus is to be able to receive a brutal, relentless and forceful punch anal fisting session. This was part of the competition some weeks back, but you never got to experience that as you passed out after having won over me! You stupid slut. You are not aware what that meant to me as I lost the dilation competition to you”, Lola continued.

Janet felt a little bid of satisfaction learning that Lola had seemingly been ‘educated’ as a result of her loosing the competition. The satisfaction lasted only short though, as Janet now knew that she herself would feel the rage of Lola whom was eager to achieve some level of revenge on Janet.

“Right - let’s begin” Lola said. She went to find a table on wheels which Janet learned had quite a number of handle-equipped dildos. “These are for your warm-up”, Lola said. “They are familiar to you already as they are the same type Mistress Lin ravaged you with last week, when you did not satisfy her. Lola showed Janet the 10-12-14-15 cm dildos equipped with a saw-like handle on the end allowing Lola to perform the saw-like motion into Janet’s asshole.

“Don’t worry - this is just to warm you up. My closed fist will end the scenario today. However - I have two fists and you have only one hole left, dear - so I wonder if you can imagine what that means to you?”; Lola asked. Janet was perfectly aware of what that would mean. It did not require a high IQ to figure that out.

“You bitch”, Janet spurted out. “You chose to sew shut my pussy lips 3 hours ago, so it is you who have decided that I need to accept two hands in my asshole. This is not something that was planned by Mistress Anne, but rather this was entirely your doing”, Janet continued in frustration knowing she was tied down and completely at the mercy of the anal slut she had beaten in the competition.

“Touché”, Lola responded. “You have got that completely right. You are not entirely as dumb as you look”.

With that - Janet felt lotion being applied to her asshole after the spiked dildo was extracted. Not only was lotion applied to her asshole; it was squirted directly into her asshole in a significant amount. “I’ve been kind to you and coated you up pretty well”, Lola said. “Not because I like you, but because it makes the punching go a lot easier. It simply allows the hand to slide directly into your rectum without significant resistance as your muscles will be unable to stop the entry. The sphincter and walls are simply too slippery for that. On top of that - I’ll be wearing your muscles out”, Lola informed Janet.

Janet felt lotion starting to ooze out of her asshole. She knew that there would be plenty more of that for the next hours of the training she was about to endure.

Lola took the 12 cm. dildo in her right hand and started pushing it into Janet’s displayed asshole. It went in quite easily, with little resistance. The aim for Lola was to wear out the sphincter muscle to prevent the hole from closing up. She would spend close to 40 min. on tiring the muscle to ultimately gain a ‘cave’ she could repeatedly visit. As Lola did not want to keep going back/forth for 30 minutes by herself, she wheeled a machine closer to her tied down victim. “As I’m going to wear out your muscles, I need help for this”, she said. “I’m placing a heavy fucking machine behind you. This I’ll equip with the 12 cm. diameter dildo and let it have a go at you for the next 20 minutes. When I observe your hole no longer closes up, we will upgrade to a new diameter and repeat the process”; Lola informed Janet.

Janet felt a large dildo enter her slippery asshole. She had had larger things in her ass before, but that was more for keeping the dilation. She did not really have experience in the repeated and relentless motion of a machine going back/forth in her ass with the declared aim of tiring out her muscles. Janet felt the machine push the dildo into her, only to retract the dildo from her again. Lola had made sure the distance from the machine to Janets asshole was exactly far enough from each other that the dildo would leave her asshole on every retraction, only to open it up again when it reverted the motion. Also, it allowed Lola to gauge the response of the sphincter of Janet. She would increase the diameter when Janet’s sphincter failed to close.

Janet felt her body being ravaged with the machine going into her only to pull out the dildo from her asshole. As the dildo went into her, she could feel her labia being stretched in a new way. Not that the dildo was near her pussy, but the whole movement in that area made her feel her pussy in a different way from what she was used to.

Lola set her watch to 14 minutes and went away. As the watch later beeped, she returned to Janet to observe how Janet’s sphincter was responding to the repeated assault. Lola was met with a hole that did no longer close when the dildo was extracted from her asshole. “Oh - I see you have begun feeling a bit worn out”, she said to Janet whom was feeling mentally drained as well being on the receiving end of the machine. “Let’s upgrade you to the next level”, Lola continued.

She mounted the 14 cm. diameter dildo on the machine and positioned it the same place as the other dildo. Janet again felt a large object enter her body and felt for sure the increase in size Lola just graced her with. As Lola again had made sure to place the machine so the dildo left Janets asshole only to enter it again, Janet felt herself being violated again and again by the machine. One thing was to have a dildo go back/forth in her ass, but when if left the body, it felt as if she started the process again and again. Her hole felt increasingly tired and she felt lotion dripping out of her hole continuously now.

“I’m no longer able to close my asshole”, she realised in her head. “Fucking bitch, you are wearing me out completely, I’ll need to be wearing a diaper if I’m unable to close up my asshole”, she said to Lola in a distressed voice. “Yes - that is kind of the whole idea, you dumb slut. You hole will be left continuously open and, no you will not need a diaper, but you will be needing a plug in your ass tonight. For two reasons - as you said you need it to prevent leakage, but also to keep your dimensions intact when we get there. There is a day tomorrow remember, and we do not want to start over again every day”, Lola responded.

Lola let Janet run on the machine for another 20 minutes and came back to see how her sphincter was responding. To Lola’s satisfaction, the sphincter of Janet did not close at all now. It just kept an open state and allowed lotion oozing out of her hole dripping onto the bench she was tied to. Janet had her eyes closed and had succumbed to the whole ordeal. She did not object nor did she complain about anything. She just lay there accepting the repeated 14 cm. dildo going into her rear hole. Again and again.

“So - 20 min is up. I can see you are ready for the punching now”, Lola informed Janet. Janet was kind of in a state of being indifferent to it all. Lola stopped the machine and pulled it away. She placed herself behind Janet watching the open case of her asshole. “Try to close your asshole, Janet”, Lola said. “I’m trying to, but I cannot close it. I don’t feel it anymore or have control of it anymore”, Janet responded. “I like to hear it,” Lola said with satisfaction. “This means you will be unable to stop the repeated fisting you are now going to receive”. With that - Lola greased her hand and forearm in lotion and made a closed fist of her hand. “Here we go!”, she said.

Janet felt something enter her rapidly. It felt different from the dildo she had just spent 20 min with, and it felt like a live thing in contrast to the rubber feeling of a dildo. She realised she was actually being fisted in her ass, but being unable to prevent it at all. Her sphincter no longer being able to close, she just rested and let it happen.

Lola repeatedly punched her closed fist of her right hand into the “bucket cunt” being Janet’s asshole. She felt very little resistance and made an effort to punch brutally. She still held a bit of resentment towards Janet due to the ‘education’ she herself had received as a result of Janet winning the dilation competition. She made sure to punch deep and to retract the arm from her victim with the same strength and effort as when pushing it into her.

After Janet had been punched in her asshole for 15 minutes, Lola started to feel a bit of wearing out herself. “So, today we stop with one arm. We have a day tomorrow as well”, she said.

“I’ll plug you with a tapered plug to prevent you leaking everywhere you walk as you are unable to close your hole currently”.

Janet could hardly feel the said plug being inserted into her, she was just too tired to feel anything.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.