Janet - Lola, the preparation

Peter Hansen

Warning: If you don't like BDSM - do not read this chapter.

Punch fisting preparation

Mistress Anne looked at Janet. “You are aware that you beat my best anal slut, Lola last week?”, Mistress Anne asked Janet rhetorically.

“Yes - I did my best”, Janet responded with a cheeky remark. Mistress Anne did not pick up particularly positive on that ‘funny remark’, but continued her instructions to Janet. “As a result of you beating Lola in the dilation discipline, I’ve decided to let her reclaim some level of satisfaction with you”

“Lola has been given the assignment of teaching you anal punch fisting. It will make you a really well-rounded and versatile slave as you will be capable of both functioning as a toilet girl when needed, but also as a receptacle of hard fisting. We already know your anal skills are superior, so I don’t think you will have problems with the size of a female fist. What you will have concerns about might be the rapid movement of a fist being punched into and out of your asshole repeatedly. I know you did not like in particular when Mistress Lin punished you with the spiked dildos, but perhaps this can make you appreciate the in/out motion your whole system will feel as you are educated?”, Mistress Anne concluded.

Janet was to some extent relieved that she was now seemingly done with the most foul education she had to endure during her education in Cellblock B, but was now to be subject to a discipline that was not entire unfamiliar to her. Not that she bad been punch fisted per se, but she was used to having large objects insert into her asshole.

“Say hi to Lola”, Mistress Anne said as Lola entered the cell. Janet turned around, and saw the woman she had been competing with during the prison competition 2 weeks ago. Janet had not met her since, as Mistress Anne deliberately had kept them apart. She would not even let Lola use Janet as a toilet during Janets toilet training week which would have been a welcome way for Lola to claim some form of revenge on Janet.

“I see you are here”, Lola said looking at Janet. “I’ve been looking forward to punishing your asshole since last week and have honestly devised a devilish plan for you”, Lola said with a sense of satisfaction as she knew that she had been given free reins with her new ‘pupil’. Janet was not sure this would end well for her, but given her position, she did not really have a say in the matter.

“Come my little slut”; Lola said and motioned Janet to follow her down the hall way. Janet still wearing a spiked dildo in her asshole as all slave girls were instructed, followed Lola and tried to keep up with her. “We will be going to a special education area in this cellblock”, Lola said with conviction. “I know you have been taking part in the A-team education. How else would you have beaten me?”.

“This is somewhat similar to that education, but there will of course be some adjustments made. Primarily, because I say so. I’ve been given completely free reins with you, and you will as a result of that be trying out new things that we are starting to introduce”, Lola said and motioned Janet into a cell on their right.

Inside the cell, the first thing Janet saw was a chair similar to the one you find at a gynaecologist office. “Hop up,” Lola said and padded the chair. Janet was feeling a bit uneasy about it all and was not sure what to think. It had been years since she had had something inside her pussy as all activity was centred aroun her asshole these days. “Place your feet in the stirrups”, Janet was instructed.

Janet did as told and next felt her wrists and her ankles being tied down with tight straps. Lastly, she felt a strap being tightened around her waist making in completely and utterly impossible for her to move her body.

“Now - we all know you are an anal-only girl”, Lola said looking at Janet and tapped the spiked dildo sticking out of her asshole. “So, to make sure no one uses your original woman hole, but focuses their attention on the hole we all know you like; I’m going to make some adjustments to it”, she said and reached behind her gripping a set of suture needles and surgeon thread. Janet looked in fear at what was happening between her legs only too well having figured out what was about to happen.

“Yes - you have already worked it out, I see”, Lola said looking Janet in the eyes with a devilish satisfaction. “Correct - I’m going to sew together your pussy lips to make sure that hole is not used”. You will really be an anal-only slut from now on. No one will be able to use your pussy for anything, but will be forced to use your asshole in the future. Of-course, I’ll leave room for the necessary function of your pussy, you are a woman still, but only period and urine will be allowed to leave your pussy lips in the future. Nothing is going the other way”, Lola said with a triumphant smile.

“I think you should be appreciative of your spiked friend here as that will help you keep your focus on other things than your labia”, Lola said pushing the spiked dildo a little bit into Janet only to pull it back out again. The motion again gripped Janets asshole and made her feel the motion very explicitly.

“Hold on to the sides of the table as I clamp your pussy lips with these surgical clamps”, Lola said and collected Janet’s outer lips with her left hand. Next Janet felt it like clothes pins were added to her pussy making the lips meet. Lola looked at her handy work as she finished the clamping preparation of Janet’s pussy. “Wow - that looks really like a literal slit now. Not much gaping anywhere. It’s like you are young again, you little slut”, she told Janet.

Next - the most painful experience Janet had felt in a long time started. Lola pushed the needle through Janet’s pussy lips and made sure they were all aligned. She continued to sew the lips together leaving as promised a little gap midway to allow for Janet’s normal female functions. Finally, Lola ended up closest to Janets asshole with the needle. “Should we close up your asshole as well with this needle”, she asked jokingly looking at Janet. Janet looked in desperation at Lola, “No, please don’t!” she yelled out. “We can always punch it back open again”, Lola responded with a devilish grin.

Janet was in a state of chock. She knew she was completely at the mercy of Lola as she was being strapped down to the chair and could not do a lot to prevent it from happening. “No - don’t worry, I’m only joking. Of course I’ll not close up your asshole. That’s the hole we will be working with for the coming week. We only want to close up what we do not need, and that is your pussy hole.” Lola responded with a grin. Janet felt the thread being tightened closest to her asshole and felt her pussy lips now being shut. Her pussy was now to no use apart from the small gap in the middle.

“That looks good”, Lola said admiring her handy work she had just done on Janet and sat back to get the full view. She was looking at a pussy slit being completely closed and the base of a dildo sticking out of the asshole 2 cm. further down from that tightly sewn pussy. A few drops of blood trailed from the pussy lips towards Janet’s asshole, but not a lot.

“This is the treatment we are starting to give all of our anal girls here in the block”, Lola said. “We prefer to keep focus here”, she continued. Janet laid back and attempted to comprehend what had just happened to her. She had never in her life considered that her pussy would be sewn shut and become unusable to her. “So - I’ll give you 3 hours to yourself to get to terms with what has happened to you. I’ve applied some sanitary lotion to your pussy lips to keep you healthy and intact. After all - we will be ‘going to town’ 2 cm. further down, so we want you to be in tip-top shape before we start later today. See you in 3 hours from now”, Lola said to Janet and left her to herself in the gynaecologist chair.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.