Looking for a story

Rayman1327

I read an amazing story recently about a girl who is training to use bigger plugs and then she goes to school and another girl finds her in the changing rooms and proceeds to ruin her ass by double fisting her and letting the girl double fist her ruined pussy. She eventually fists her shoulder deep and prolapses her and then carries her home. I cannot find the story again for the life of me but would love to give it another read! Has anyone got any ideas of what it was called or where I could find it? 

Do you remember anything else about the story?

Like, on which site you read it and if it was posted years ago or recently?

5 hours ago, Rayman1327 said:

This is the one! Thank you very much!!!!

Now that someone here has helped you to find the story you were looking for, it would be nice to help the others who don't have an account at pixiv and post the story here.

On 1/26/2024 at 6:16 AM, Rayman1327 said:

I read an amazing story recently about a girl who is training to use bigger plugs and then she goes to school and another girl finds her in the changing rooms and proceeds to ruin her ass by double fisting her and letting the girl double fist her ruined pussy. She eventually fists her shoulder deep and prolapses her and then carries her home. I cannot find the story again for the life of me but would love to give it another read! Has anyone got any ideas of what it was called or where I could find it? 

with her fist still "in" her ass while she's carrying her? :huh: I AM WANTING THIS TOO. :wub:

On 1/30/2024 at 8:12 AM, mclaren1 said:

I don't think the text can be posted here the main character is not of age.

it's a story though, you can always edit it so they ARE of age.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.