Can't ejaculate after getting a rosebutt. Help!

MinMaxedAlt

So, I now have what I think is classified as a rosebutt. I can see a bunch of rose-like ass meat when I use a big toy to open up just the start of the anus without actually inserting it, and if I get my fingers in just the right spot, I can push a little bit out, but not a full prolapse unfurling. Internally, it feels like there's a second hole inside me when I push.

Since this, I haven't been able to have a standard, ejaculating orgasm. I can get anal orgasms from prostate play, and I can get kind of mini orgasms from jacking off, but I haven't gotten the full semen shooting out orgasm in a while.

Is this common among rosebutters? I'm sure being able to stay hard for hours at a time without blowing your load is in hot demand, but I can feel the cum building up in my nuts, and I'd really like to be able to release it every now and then.

Any help would be deeply, deeply appreciated!!

Actually cum not building up in your nuts, prostate makes that cum fluid. Nut are responsible for testosterone and semen specifically. I think something is with your prostate canals or so. Go check your prostate.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.