Need some ideas!!

Dragonfire

New here and looking for ideas.  I need two to three ideas for a night out with the spouse.  I’m very experienced with anal and love it and have done most everything.  My spouse wants me to come up with ideas for new experiences.  I’m hoping you all can share some suggestions for me.  What things have you done with another person that would be considered extreme?  I can’t wait to hear your ideas!! 

I’ve done a lot.  Threesomes, foursomes, and more, fisted and fisted others……… I’m fairly experienced with all things anal and honestly prefer it over “penis in vagina” sex.  I’ve gone to strip clubs, sex clubs, which is why I’m asking here.  My only idea so far has been for my husband to fist my ass in public without getting caught.  I need some fresh ideas.  

I like the idea of being naked alone or with a partner in the back of a car with tinted windows, in a parking lot where cruising is practiced. So that I can see but others can't see me.

Sorry for the mistakes, I am not as fluent in English as I would like to be.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.