I'm back!

After several years absence from this forum, I'm back and ready to get back to work on my ass.

I had given up on most ass play because I couldn't get enough time alone through the combination of lock downs, working from home and young children.

Last year was one helluva a ride and I'm now a single parent and have finally accepted my homosexuality and even have two male lovers.

I had gotten rid of all my toys for fear of being found out but I'm now beginning to rebuild my collection. I've lost a lot of progress, but still have a rosebutt. I can now only manage a diameter of 2" (used to be 4") and suspect that I can't get past the sigmoid bend anymore but could once insert to 22", and probably further if I had had longer toys.

My goals are to get back to at least 4" and be able to do the depth I used to be able to. I'd building to wearing a plug all the time and ultimately want to achieve prolapse.

Looking forward to once again sharing my experience and learning from all of you.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.