Janet, Mary and their Mistress....

Peter Hansen

Introduction

Janet was a 26 years old lesbian woman with a submissive side as she liked to answer orders and to do as told. She lived together with her fellow slavegirl, Mary who was 2 years older than Janet. Like Janet, Mary also was a submissive and liked to be told what to do. Both could be referred to as anal slave girls, as that in particular was their focus.

Both girls were living together with their dominant Mistress Susan in a fairly large house. Susan being 42 was a bit older than the girls and was quite a sadistic individual. She enjoyed to play around with the girls and to be the matron of the house.

Chapter 1 - bedtime

Janet and Mary were getting ready for bed and went into the bathroom together to prepare for the night. “Mary - can you help me with my plug, please?”, Janet asked. Every night, they both had to sleep with a dilator plug in their rectums to keep their holes open and well stretched. Both girls knew that they had to be plugged at all times. If the plug was not in their assholes, it would be in their mouth for a wash. Their Mistress, Susan would not accept any other places for the plugs she had given them. If they did - there would be consequences for both girls. If one made a mistake - they both suffered. The night plug was always larger than the daily plug that they both were wearing during the day.

“Mistress gave me a new plug, she said I have to use”, Janet said. “She said - it was time for me to move to the next size…”. Mary knew that even that Janet had been given a new and larger plug; the old one could not touch the floor as the rules dictated. It was either ass or mouth.

“What do you plan on doing with the old buttplug?”, Mary asked. The new plug was large with its 6.5 cm in diameter, and Mary knew that it would cause some level of discomfort to sleep with such object in her ass. At least initially.

“I don’t know, Mary”, Janet said. “You know the rules”. We can only place it either where it belongs, or in our mouths for a wash. “Okay…”, Mary said. “Then give it to me and I’ll wash it for you”. Janet squatted and reached under herself to pull out the 4 cm plug she had been wearing all day. Given that it had been there all day, apart from when nature made it necessary to take it out, it was fairly easy to pull it out.

Janet felt empty as the plug came out and she could sense the smell of a slightly dirty plug as she handed it over to Mary. The smell immediately brought Janets mind back to earlier during the day where she herself had to use the toilet. She went into the toilet stall and sat on the toilet seat. She knew she could not place the plug anywhere but in her ass or in her mouth, but given she was there for a reason, she reached down between her legs and pulled out the 4 cm plug from her asshole. She saw it was soiled and knew Mistress would be angry with her if she did not do as told. Janet took the plug into her mouth and could sense the “awkward” taste it had, but knew also that it had to go back into her ass once she was done. Mistress had forbidden both her and Mary to carry any lubricant and said that the natural lubricant was sufficient for both of them.

In preparation of the reinsertion, Janet gave the plug a thorough clean and a generous amount of saliva to hopefully ease the process of reinserting the plug. Janet did not really like the task or the taste as much as Mary did, whom had more of a kinky side than Janet.

Mary took the plug into her mouth and sucked on it. She took it out and licked it to really make it shiny and clean. “You taste fantastic, Janet”, Mary said looking into Janets eyes. “Thank you”, Janet said and blushed a little. She knew what Mary was referring to.

“Now it is clean, and you can place it in the toy box in our room once we have inserted your new plug, Janet”, Mary said as she handed the cleaned buttplug to Janet. Janet was thankful to Mary for her help, but also already knew that she would herself be where Mary was in the not too distant future. Both were in training to become their Mistress’ toilet slaves.

“Turn around and spread your cheeks”, Mary said. Janet kneeled on the floor and reached behind herself to open her asshole to her best friend as much as she could. Mary took the new plug Janet had been given by Mistress and spit on it. Mary let some saliva drip on Janet between her cheeks just above her asshole and witnessed the saliva slowly dribble into the pulsing asshole. The somewhat opened asshole absorbed the saliva and Mary gave the asshole a good probing with her tongue to ensure enough lubricant was on the rectum walls. Mary slowly started pressed the 6.5 cm night dilator into Janets asshole and Janet felt violated by the new and larger plug as compared to her daily plug. The extra 2 cm in diameter of the night plug was definitely noticeable to her. Janets felt a brief tingling pain in her asshole as the plug went in. Even though, both girls were used to having something in their rectums all day the added diameter was not without effect.

“Done”, Mary said with a smile feeling proud. She knew that she was to experience the same as Janet as she also had to have her own night dilator inserted into her ass before they went into their bedroom. Mary was a bit more experienced than Janet when I came to sizes and Marys night plug was a beast of 8 cm in diameter.

Janet wanted to do the same to Mary as she had just done to her. “Kneel and spread”, Janet said. Mary kneeled on the floor and reached behind her to grab her ass cheeks. Marys asshole was already opened from her daily plug of 5 cm which Janets slowly retracted from Marys asshole and gave to her for a tongue cleanse. Mary eagerly opened her mouth and took the plug into her mouth to lick it clean.

Janets spit on Marys asshole and started to press the night dilator into Marys asshole. It went in slowly as Marys rectum and sphincter gave way for the invader. “Hmm..”, Mary said with a dreamy voice. Janet knew that Mary liked to feel full, so this was for sure a nice feeling for her.

Both girls stood up and started walking towards their bedroom each with their day plug in their mouth.

“Hello, girls…”, Mistress Susan said. “I see you have prepared for the night…”. Both girls looked at their Mistress and quickly kneeled to the floor. “It pleases me that you have prepared your slut holes for the night, but you know the drill. You still have tasks to do”, she said.

Both girls knew what Mistress Susan was referring to as they both had begun the journey of becoming toilet slaves as well as anal slaves. “Who wants to have the honour tonight”, Mistress Susan said with a smile. Mary with the more kinky side to her, immediately moved her head in a silent “yes please”.

“Well - then take that butt plug out of your mouth and crawl under the chair”, Mistress said.

Mary quickly took the plug out of her mouth and placed it on the bed, whereafter she lay on her back and wormed underneath the toilet seat that Mistress Susan was to use shortly.

“Janet - you find a glass as well”, Mistress Susan said. Janet ran to the kitchen to grab a tall pint-glass and returned to their bedroom. “Give me the glass”, Mistress Susan said as she sat on the toilet seat. Janet handed her the glass and watched as Mistress Susan leaned forward and held the glass between her legs. She witnessed and heard the sound of a glass being filled with liquid. Mistress Susan had an enormous amount of piss in her tonight as she had drunk 3 liters of water already in preparation. Plenty of piss for both of them.

“You hold on to this glass”, Mistress said to Janet. Janet reached out to grab the glass which felt warm to the touch and was careful not to spill any of the liquid she was given.

“Now - it is your turn,” Mistress said and looked down at Mary with an evil smile. Mary was looking directly into Mistress Susan asshole from underneath the chair where she was placed. Mistress started to relax her pelvic muscles and Mary could see Mistress Susans asshole pulsate. She was briefly in doubt what Mistress had planned for her tonight.

To Marys delight - Mistress Susan started to piss into Marys face. She opened her mouth as fast as she could attempting to catch it all. Given the distance from Marys face to the source of the liquid, not all ended up in Mary mouth but splattered all over her face. “Come help your friend clean up”, Mistress said to Janet. Janet placed the glass on the floor and crawled over to Mary. It was with a little effort as she still had 6.5 cm lodged in her rectum, which made her very aware of it. Janet started licking the face of Mary to help her remove the piss. Mary turned around onto her knees and started licking the floor for excess piss.

“Well done, you two. Now - Janet, you have a glass to empty”, Mistress said. Janet looked at Mistress Susan with surprise, but accepted the fate she was given. She reached for the glass which was still warm and took it to her lips. She could smell the piss strongly now, but knew that there was no way around it.

“Did you think you would be able to dodge?” Mistress Susan said with a smile. “Drink up, little slave”. Janet started to empty the glass struggling to down the content. She felt bloated after having drunk the entire pint of piss. “And no - none of you are allowed to drink any water or rinse your mouth until breakfast”, Mistress Susan said. “It helps educate your mouths. Just as the nightly dilator plugs help educate your assholes.”

Mistress stood up and started walking towards her own room. “You two get to bed now, and enjoy the dilation. I expect to see breakfast at 09:00 tomorrow in the kitchen”.

Chapter 2 - morning

The alarm clock buzzed at 08:00 in the slave room and the girls woke up slowly. They both had a “full feeling” in their rectums due to the dilator plugs they were still wearing and had been for the better part of 7 hours. The taste sensation from yesterday was now gone from their mouths, but they both felt horny. This was a normal morning feeling for both girls especially due to the plugs. They applied a pressure to their lower body that just left them with a good feeling.

They both knew that they were not allowed to remove the dilator plug and replace it with their daily plug until after breakfast. They had done that once and Mistress Susan had discovered it. It left them both with red stripes across their buttocks and wearing a nightly dilator plug the full day instead of the normal plug.

The girls raised from bed, put on their pyjamas and went to the kitchen. Their walk did take a bit of a waddling nature, especially Mary whom had the largest plug in her ass. It was 8 cm. which was definitely noticeable to her. Both girls started the preparation of breakfast for themselves as well as Mistress Susan. They peeled 4 bananas and chopped them into smaller pieces as well as prepared some blueberries and strawberries. It all was mixed and put into a bowl to make a nice healthy breakfast.

Janet crawled into Mistress Susans room and sat by her bed. Mistress was still sleeping and Janet slowly pushed her duvet away from her body. Mistress Susan was nude and Janet started caressing Mistress Susans thighs. Mistress spread her legs and Janet started licking her cunt lips.

“Good morning, Mistress”, Janet said. Mistress Susan slowly opened her eyes and smiled. “Hello, little one”, she said. “Good start. If you are able to make me come with your tongue, I’ll make sure you can have a healthy breakfast this morning”.

Janet was happy to hear this, without knowing that that actually meant, but did her best to succeed. Mistress started to moan and moving her hips in circles as a result of Janet’s oral actions. Mistress became more and more wet, and suddenly she squirted. Janet did her best to lock her mouth to the mounds of Mistress Susan, and managed to catch most of it. The taste was not entirely like urine, but still had a sense of the same.

“Well done, look who is going to have a healthy breakfast this morning,” Mistress said. Janet was quite happy to hear this and attempted to swallow what she had in her mouth. When she stood up - she was again made aware of the 6.5 cm plug in her ass which was still there from yesterday evening. And which was still rather large to her.

Mistress stood out of bed and Janet followed her to the kitchen where Mary was preparing coffee. “What a nice table, you have prepared”, Mistress said. “I see fruit, I see toast and I see coffee. Looks good”.

“Now - I’ve promised Janet a nice breakfast as she did a good job before with her mouth”, Mistress Susan said. But, before we get there - let me ask: who has the largest asshole of you two?” The girls looked at each other and then at Mistress. “I think that must be Mary”, Janet said.

“To your knees, Mary”, Mistress Susan said already knowing the answer to the question. “Janet, you help Mary empty her asshole now”. Mary moved to her knees and started spreading her ass cheeks with her own hands. Janet started pulling the large plug from Marys asshole and felt resistance. Marys sphincter did not want to give in. With a continued effort from Janet and with a little gasp from Mary, the plug started to move. Janet slowly withdrew it from Marys asshole and looked at it. It was slightly soiled.

“Girls - what is the rule about plugs?”, Mistress asked? “We can only ever have a plug in our assholes or in our mouths”, they both replied.

“That is correct, slaves”, Mistress said. “As you are the one gifted with the largest and most open asshole, Mary - you are awarded the prize of keeping this in your mouth. I warn you, do not close up your asshole while you such the plug. Keep it open!”, Mistress Susan said.

“Janet - you get the fruit salad”, Mistress said. Janet could already sense what was about to happen, but knew there was no way around the breakfast she was about to enjoy. She was feeling hungry and was honestly happy to do what was being asked of her.

“Now - while Mary pulls her asshole open, you pour the fruit salad into her asshole. Mary - if you close up, you are looking forward to 25 strokes of the cane across your ass. And 10 directly on your asshole!”, Mistress said.

Janet grabbed a spoon and started inserting the fruit salad into her friend’s open asshole. Some of it did not enter Mary asshole, but slid to the side. Janet started using her fingers to push the fruit into Marys rectum. Mary did her best to stay open and given she had spent the recent 7 hours being 8 cm open; it was not impossible for her to remain an open void.

As Janet managed to pour the majority of the fruit into Marys asshole, Mary felt full again. At this point both Janet and Mary had an idea of what was about to happen.

“Girls - you are both to learn how to be my toilet slaves and as that is a gradual process, we will simulate that this morning with Janet dining from Marys asshole. Mary - for once, close up your asshole and hold on to the fruit in your rectum. Janet - go get the toilet chair for Mary to sit on.”, Mistress said.

Janet went to their bedroom as fast as the large plug in her ass allowed to get the toilet chair. She returned to the kitchen to see Mary laying on her back on the kitchen table to not accidentally loose any content from her rectum before Janet arrived. Janet placed the toilet chair on the floor and crawled underneath it. She was looking at the kitchen ceiling and attempted to focus her mind on something else, which was not that hard as she could feel her own rectum still being expanded by the night dilator plug. She awaited Mistress’s orders.

“Mary - now, you come feed Janet her fruit salad” Mistress ordered. Mary slowly got up from the table and waddled towards the toilet chair above Janets face.

As Mary sat on the toilet seat, Janet had a clear view of Marys asshole and the movements it made. She was looking at a ring of flesh that began to open and show the content in Marys rectum. As a piece of banana began to emerge, Janet opened her mouth to catch it.

“Girls - if I see anything on the floor, you will eat that on your knees and you will both receive 15 cane strokes across your bottom”, Mistress Susie warned.

Janet opened her mouth and started chowing as fast as she could as Mary relaxed her sphincter and let the content out of her asshole. “Here you have your healthy breakfast, slave”, Mistress said and laughed. “Enjoy it and be happy it is only fruit. This time”.

Janet did her best to keep up, but the whole sensation of looking directly into an open asshole and being force feed a large quantity of matter, made Janet tense up. She suddenly and accidentally expelled her 6.5 cm night dilator plug which flew 50 cm away from her own ass on the floor.

…… (continued...)

I'm not quite sure how Janet ended up in jail, but somehow she did:

Chapter x (prison)

Janet was due for inspection upon arrival in the early morning to the prison facility as any other inmate, even she was to be there only for 6 months.

Given the facility was a female prison facility, the guards were predominantly female. Janet was met by an intimidating looking female officer called Officer Bridget when she arrived to the inspection room. Bridget motioned Janet to get undressed and to handover her clothes to her.

Janet being very uneasy stripped of her clothes and handed it over to Officer Bridget. “Your underwear, too!”, Bridget barked. Janet stepped out of her nickers and her bra. She was now completely naked and felt very vulnerable.

“Turn around, bent over and spread your legs, prisoner”, Officer Bridget barked. Janet which was fully aware of herself still having her Mistress Susan mandated butt plug in her ass, was feeling very unease about it all. She turned around and spread her ass cheeks. She closed her eyes.

“Wow - what do we have here?”, Officer Bridget asked. “Looks like we have a little submissive slut. I can guarantee that you will be popular inside”, Office Bridget said laughing.

Bridget moved towards Janet which was still bent over and spread. Bridget kneeled behind her, grabbed the base of the butt plug and started played with it. Janet felt very uneasy and embarrassed by the whole thing. Bridget started pulled on the butt plug making the wider part expand Janets sphincter and pushed it back in. “What’s going on”, Janet was thinking in her head. What kind of unprofessional behaviour is this? But, then again - she herself arrived with a butt plug in her ass, which also is not the most normal thing to do when arriving to a prison.

Bridget again pulled on the butt plug and managed to make it leave Janets asshole a bit. “Wow - you are no newcomer to the game”, Bridget said with a somewhat impressed tone. The plug Bridget was holding in her hand was 7.5 cm wide and 15 cm long. This had become Janets daily retention plug these days. Bridget pulled the plug completely out of Janets asshole with a swift motion and was hit by something on her right cheek. First off, Janet was taken by surprise by this sudden sensation of being emptied, but also by the sudden pain in her sphincter when it expanded to accomodate the swift extraction. Bridget noticed what just happened and became furious.

“What the fuck - are you shitting me? Literally?”, Bridget yelled out. “I can guarantee you that you will be taken well care of while you are here. You little dirty slut. Here - clean your filth yourself”, Bridget said and pushed the soiled butt plug to Janets mouth. Janet being very embarrassed by the whole thing took it immediately into her mouth and started sucking as she was used to from serving Mistress Susan.

“Given that you are such an anal slut, I think it makes sense to show that already on the outset. You get to keep this plug when you enter the facility and you will wear it every day. It will be made known to everyone inside that you like it in the ass and is quite capable at it”, Bridget continued. “Before we reinsert the plug, obviously I need to check for contraband and illegal goods.” Bridget probed Janet in her pussy with her fingers finding nothing. Next, she applied a glove and pushed 3-4 fingers inside Janet’s asshole, only to find nothing. She made sure to move her fingers around to really investigate the walls of Janets asshole. Bridget extracted her hand and removed the glove from her hand.

Bridget reached forward between Janets legs and said: “Here - give me back the plug and I’ll then re-insert it into your asshole”. Janet let go of the plug from between her lips and Bridget aligned it up to Janets asshole. Bridget being somewhat annoyed by what had previously transpired, forcefully “slammed” the plug back into Janet which made her jump in surprise. “There - that’s how you learn to behave”, Bridget said. “This is the last time you shit on me”.

Janet now had her butt plug back in her ass, but was still naked. She was given a prison suit, but no underwear. “Okay - you put this on and I don’t care that you do not have underwear. It will only make it easier for you. And everybody else”, Bridget said smiling in an odd way. Janet felt very nervous about it all.

Bridget gave Janet a blue tag to put on her prison suit. “You will wear this tag on the outside of your suit. We have a tagging system here that indicates the role you have in this prison. Given you are a submissive slut and even better an anal focused one, the blue tag will let the others know how you should be treated”, Bridget said and smiled. Janet has a cunning feeling that there was was more to this tagging than Bridget led on…

Cell

At 07:20 Janet was motioned through the entrance of Cellblock D in her new prison suit by another female officer. She was naked underneath, still with her 7 cm x 15 cm butt plug fitted into her rectum. As the gates were opened, she could hear the sound of the other inmates “smelling” newcomers. The yelling changed when the inmates noticed the blue tag Janet was wearing. “We have a new blue tag slut”, Janet heard an inmate announce from a cell. She wasn’t aware of the consequences of carrying a blue tag yet, but that would become obvious to her soon…

Janet was led up the stairs and towards a row of cell doors. While Janet was walking up the stairs, the female officer whom was walking behind her kept her baton between Janets ass cheeks pushing on the butt plug she had in her ass. Janet recognised the familiar feeling of being violated even though the plug did not go further in, but just the sensation of having it pressed into her body was a welcome feeling for Janet. How is it that everyone in this prison seem to know about her “status”? Oh - Janet suddenly started to realise the meaning of the blue tag she was wearing on her prison suit.

Janet was led to a cell door that was opened and motioned to enter by the female officer behind her. Janet felt the baton being pushed into her back moving her into the cell.

“Welcome, little ‘miss blue’ to your new home”, the officer said with an eerie laugh. Inside the cell Janet was met by 3 other inmates standing in front of her scanning her. The fact that Janet was wearing a blue tag, and the officer just called her little ‘miss blue’; made the 3 inmates faces light up. “You will be given an introduction to the procedures in here by your new friends”, the officer said. “Enjoy…” the officer said and walked out of the cell. Janet was not sure whom that last statement was directed at.

Janet stood motionless trying to figure out who she was looking at. In front of her were 3 women which Janet already could see had an established hierarchy between them. One of the women (Mariya) was on her knees next to another inmate (Victoria). It was clear who was in charge here.

“I’m Amahle”, the third woman said. “These two next to me are part of my pool of bitches; a pool in which you already belong judging by your tagging”, Amahle said looking directly into Janets eyes. “As you can see, Victoria here whom is standing next to me is my second in command and obviously superior to Mariya. You address me as Mistress Amahle and Victoria as Mistress Victoria. You start by kissing my ass, Mistress Amahle said to Janet.”. “Next, you will kiss Victorias ass in the same manner.”.

Janet fell to her knees and crawled towards Amahle and Victoria. She already knew that attempting to fight 3 women at once was not going to end well for her. Janet moved around Amahle to plant a kiss on her cheek, but immediately Amahle turned and slapped Janet in the face. “You kiss my asshole, not my cheeks, you little bitch”, Amahle barked. “After all, you will become a lot more familiar with this area in the very near future, so you better learn to appreciate it”.

Janet spread Mistress Amahle’s ass cheeks to witness a dark round hole between the globes. Janet moved her lips to the hole and planted a French kiss on Amahle’s asshole. Next, Janet moved to Victoria to do the same, already knowing where to direct her focus. “Well - good we have the order established”, Amahle said. “You will respect Victoria in the same way you obey me and you will form an equal position to Mariya whom is kneeling next to Victoria. She, like yourself, is an anal slut and as such has a number of responsibilities and tasks to attend to during the day and night.”

“You will sleep in the lower bunk bed here the same way Mariya is sleeping in the lower bunk bed there”, Amahle said pointing to the different sides of the cell. “First though, I want to see what you are packing”, Amahle said.

“Turn around, take down your pants and kneel on the floor. Reach around and present your slutty hole to us”, Victoria said following up on Amahle’s cue. Janet kneeled in front of the 3 women and took down her pants. She reached around and presented her backside as instructed.

“Take out the plug”, Victoria said.

Janet did as instructed and started to pull out the plug she had in her rectum. The plug obviously was not that easy to take out given the massive size it had. Mistress Amahle and Mistress Victoria looked with satisfaction at the size of the plug that Janet was presenting to them. “Very impressive, little slut”, Mistress Amahle said with enthusiasm. “Also, I see you are not wearing any underwear”, she said. “That is a good start”, Amahle said. Janet sensed that her fellow slave girl Mariya did not look too satisfied with what she witnessed. “You have even a larger plug than Mariya currently has in her asshole”, Mistress Victoria said. Now Janet understood what was the cause of Mariya’s slight dissatisfaction and could only start to imagine what that would mean for Mariya in the future.

“Slave Mariya, go pay your respect to Janets big opening between her cheeks”, Victoria said. Mariya, not too happy about seeing herself being dwarfed by Janets massive plug size of 7 cm. x 15 cm., started to crawl to Janets bent over body. “French kiss your new friend’s asshole, Mariya”, Victoria said.

Janet feeling the warm tongue of Mariya, was happy to learn that at least she did something right. Even it was solely to be able to hold a 7 cm buttplug in her asshole for an extended period of time, it was still something, she thought to herself.

“Mariya - you have been degraded to be the new plug washer. Consider that part of your daily routine by now to wash both your own as well as Janets butt plug every morning. And you know how that goes, right?”, Mistress Victoria asked.

Mariya lowered her eyes and said “Yes, Mistress Victoria - I know how that is done. I will solely do that using my tongue and never rinse my mouth until  1 hour after washing. It will help educate my mouth”, Mariya said. “The only rinse I potentially can use is your divine goddess nectar if possible”. Janet was happy to hear that she now had another person to help with the task of cleaning her daily soiled plugs”.

“Janet - given your displayed anal capacity I see great potential in you”, Mistress Amahle said. “You will take part in the A-Star training programme we have here in this fine facility”. This programme you will learn more about in the near future”, she ended.

For now - I’m assigning a few tasks to you:

• bring food from the canteen to the cell. Carry that inside your asshole
  • function as piss toilet for Mistress Amahle and Mistress Victoria when needed

“As you can tell - you will bring food for yourself and slave Mariya in the morning, while she is busy mouth washing both your plugs. As you obviously have the largest capacity, it makes only sense to arrange you two in that order”, Mistress Amahle stated.

Janet looked at Mariya who did not seem too happy about her new role. Mariya did feel a bit of resentment towards Janet being the newcomer with all her fancy skills and seemingly favoured position with her two mistresses.

“Given the time currently is 07:30; you can start your first task already”, Victoria said. “Mariya - take Janet’s plug and get to work”, she continued. Mariya moved to Janet and let her insert the plug into her mouth. It was quite a large plug to hold in her mouth, but with the help of her hands Mariya managed to hold it and not drop it.

“Janet - your first task is to accompany me to the breakfast room. Before we go, you need to prepare the “container” you will be using for transport. In the closet to your left, you will find a number of hollow see-through plugs. They will allow for you to store the breakfast in your warm ass. I’m very sure both yourself and Mariya will appreciate your servings”, Mistress Victoria said.

Janet moved to the closet and for the first time in a long time she felt the empty feeling of not having a plug in her ass all the time. She kind of missed the feeling, but knew that that would soon change as she opened the closet and saw what was inside. Before her, was an array of 6 different hollow plugs on display in increasing diameter. Obviously, they were there to help slave girls educate their assholes and to allow their mistresses to use their slave assholes at the same time. For now - that use was to carry food (and later other things).

Victoria pointed to hollow plug #2 which was a plug with a size not unlike Janets normal plug that Mariya was busy with currently. The hollow plug #2 had a diameter of 6 cm x 14 cm and as such allowed for a full drink in the wearers rectum. The plugs went from 3 cm diameter to 12 cm in diameter. A size that was unfathomable to Janet. She saw the note that was in the closet: Sizes (diameter, cm): 3 - 6 - 8 - 10 - 12. She felt appreciative of the fact that Victoria had chosen #2 and not #4!

“The plugs are not only used for transport of breakfast”, Mistress Victoria said. “Sometimes they are in use here in the cell for other purposes” she said looking at Janet with a slight smile. “Bent over and let’s get you prepared”; Mistress Victoria motioned to Janet.

Janet bent over and spread her ass cheeks displaying her somewhat gaping asshole to Victoria. “Mariya - stop licking that plug and come over here and prepare Janets massive hole”. Mariya looked at Janets bent over body and crawled towards her. She started spitting on Janets asshole and using her fingers and tongue to prepare the hole, she managed to get quite some saliva inside. Victoria gave the hollow plug #2 to Mariya asking her to insert it into Janet.

Janet felt a sharp and forceful insertion from Mariya of the plug. It was obvious that Mariya did still not forgive Janet for being able to take larger objects than herself. “Aw, that hurt”, Janet gasped. “Mariya - you know what is in store for you” Mistress Victoria reacted. “Your treatment of your new fellow slave girl will not be forgotten tonight, my dear”.

Janet stood up and let her sphincter adjust to the new plug in her hole. Being a hollow plug, it obviously needed a seal to make sure it was closed. Victoria pointed to the closet where Janet found a matching array of closing seals that could be inserted into the follow plug, to make it an actual container.

Janet took the #2 seal and attempted to plug it into her hollow plug to close it. It mandated quite some force to insert the plug into the hollow cylinder, but the friction was good as it ensured the seal did not move out.

“Well - very good, Janet. Let’s move the breakfast room while we can”, Victoria said. Janet and Victoria started walking out of the cell and towards the breakfast room.

Breakfast for slaves

Arriving at the breakfast room Janet was motioned by Mistress Victoria to move towards the counter where breakfast was served. “So, as you are going to be walking with this inside your asshole back to the cell, I presume you would prefer something not too hot?”, Mistress Victoria said to Janet.

“Yes, please”, Janet responded. Victoria and Janet neared the counter and chose some hash browns and scrambled eggs. The female behind the serving station looked at Janets blue tag on her shirt and then at Victoria. “So, this is your new anal mule?”, she asked.

Victoria smiled and said, “Yes - she will be. For now - she is the breakfast mule for our cell, so if you can give us a serving not too warm, I’m sure she will appreciate it. Our previous breakfast mule has been dwarfed this morning and is currently busy with the “laundry” activities of the cell”. The female smiled and said, “well - I’m happy I’m not in your cell. That’s for sure”.

Victoria pushed Janet forward and asked her to carry the tray back to a table in the back of the room. “We need a couple of spoons to go with that, Janet”, Victoria said. “And a couple of straws as well. You do need to be able to drink your liquids”.

Janet took the items asked and placed them on the tray. She grabbed it and they both moved towards the back of the room. Victoria motioned Janet to sit down straddling the bench in front of the table. Janet immediately felt the plug being pushed further into her asshole as she straddled the narrow bench.

“So - how does it feel?”, Victoria asked. “I can for sure feel my asshole being held open by something”, Janet said jokingly. “Okay - but now you are going to feel it even more”, Victoria responded. “Pull your pants to your thighs and place yourself on your back on the floor and move your ass up in the air supporting yourself against the side of the bench. In a pile driver position, as they call it”, Mistress Victoria instructed.

Janet did as told and gave Mistress Victoria full access to her plugged rectum. Victoria grapped the plug used to seal the hollow ass plug and pulled it out. It gave a sound as when you open a bottle. A distinct sound that seemingly attracted some attention from other females in the breakfast room. Janet noticed the arrival of 3-4 women having heard that distinct sound. She felt a bit exposed and vulnerable laying there on the floor with her asshole at full display.

The girls looked at the scenery and then said to Victoria, “So this is your new anal girl?”. “Yes - she is quite an impressive thing. She has an enormous capacity in her ass”. One of the woman whom was an obvious leader of the group responded: “Are you challenging me…?”

Victoria looked at her and say: “well - don’t get your hopes up too soon, Andrea. None of your bitches can beat this one”. Janet felt a bit uneasy being the subject of a sudden competition that was about to be established. “We will see about that”, the leader said. “We will do a competition during the weekend to see whose slave can accept the most”. The winner get’s to keep the slave. Deal?”. Victoria looked sternly at the woman and said: “you have a deal, my friend” and smiled.

Janet still laying with her ass up, felt really betrayed. She did not know what this “competition” did entail and how it was to take place. The only thing she knew was that Mistress Victoria just had promised her ass to be on the line. Literally speaking.

“Okay - should we get the breakfast fixed?” she said to Janet. Janet nodded and Victoria took the now lukewarm hash browns and started pushing them into the hollow hole Janet presented. Janet could immediately feel the temperature inside her, even it was not burning hot, but lukewarm. “You will carry this as warm as you can. You both will appreciate a warm breakfast rather than a cold one, right?” Also, Victoria did not want to leave Mistress Amahle waiting too long before they came back to the cell. After all - Victoria answered to her in the end.

Next followed the scrambled eegs which was mushed into a mess in Janets breakfast container. She felt immediately very full and as Victoria sealed the plug with the lid; Janet felt it as if things were moving further into her intestines as she was still lying with her asshole up.

“Get up and let’s walk back”, Mistress Victoria said to Janet. Janet attempted to get on her feet and with the support of Victoria managed to do so. Janet felt the inside of her rectum move around a bit and was hoping the lid would hold tight in her.

Victoria asked Janet to walk with her to the counter. Janet felt everything move inside her while walking and it really felt strange. The knowledge of what would happen once she got back to the cell only added to the sensation. Victoria went to the counter and got a second serving for herself and Amahle. Those two would not be dining from the same container as the slave girls, that was one thing that was certain.

Both women walked towards the cell. Janet felt a bit wobbly walking with the unusual feeling in her ass, but managed to walk back without any accidents.

“There you two are”, Mistress Amahle said as they entered the room. Slave Mariya had finished her morning wash routine and was patiently waiting for the two woman to come back. “Janet - being the breakfast server, you stand over Mariya and let her “pull the plug” into the saucer Mariya has prepared”. Mariya was hungrily holding a plate in her hands awaiting Janets approach.

Janet moved over to Mariya, spread her legs and held her ass cheeks apart. Mariya crawled under her and held the plate close to her asshole. Janet pulled out the lid and Mariya witnessed the content of Janets rectum empty onto the plate. Mariya smelled the breakfast coming from Janets body and was appreciative of the content. It was looking very clean, appetising and good. She was hungry.

Janet squatted next to Mariya and felt the rush of air flowing into her insides as the tunnel plug was now empty. She felt very vulnerable in that way. Janet gave Mariya a spoon and they both started eating their breakfast from the same plate using each their own spoon. When they had finished the plate, Amahle asked Janet to return to the pile driver position, Victoria had had her in, in the breakfast room. Amehle needed to relieve herself and as Janet had a tunnel plug in her ass currently, it would be a good place to do that. “Victoria - do you need to piss as well?”, Amahle asked. “Nah - not right now”, Victoria answered.

Janet moved over and throw her legs behind her head to assume the position. Mistress Amahle straddled Janet and lowered herself closer to Janets open asshole. Janet felt a flow of warm liquid running into her asshole and made sure to “absorb” as much as she could. Once finished - Mistress Amahle instructed Mariya to lick her cunt lips clean of piss. She did.

“Okay - Mariya, as you are already familiar with the taste; get your straw and start sucking the piss out of Janets asshole. You drink it all. If piss is running out of Janets asshole when she eventually stand up; you get punished you little bitch”, Amahle barked as Mariya. She was not too impressed with the little slave girls recent behaviour.

Mariya crawled on her knees to Janets inverted body. Mariya put her straw into Janets open rectum and started sucking the content out using the straw. It took some effort from her, but eventually she was unable to get any more out. Mariya was worried that no matter how much she managed to get out of Janet, some would still run out as she would never be able to get into all the crevices and wrinkles.

“I’m done, Mistress”, Mariya said and sat back on the floor. “Let’s see how much punishment you have earned yourself”, Mistress Amahle responded. “Janet, get up and let’s see”. Janet got to her knees and next stood up. The plug was of course still holding her anus open, and some mix of her own shit mixed with Mistress Amahle’s piss started to run out.

“Start licking, Mariya”, Amahle said. Mariya dutifully started licking the insides of Janets thighs to get rid of the nasty liquid there. After 2 minutes, no more liquid was found on Janet and Mariya announced she was done. “Good, slave girl. You are getting the hang of it…”, Amahle said.

“Janet - we need to have you fitted with the plug for the day”, Amahle said. “Victoria, will you handle that?”.

“Absolutely, Janet we need to pay attention to the education of your asshole. Don’t forget, we have a ‘thing’ coming up in the weekend, remember?”

“What thing is that?”, Amahle asked with a puzzled look at her face. “I was challenged by Mistress Andrea from cellblock B”, Victoria answered. “She challenged us on who had the slave with the largest capacity and I accepted that challenge, promising Janet would win that competition”.

“I see”, Mistress Amahle responded. “Remind me, that you and I need to have a talk later…”, she said with a disgruntled expression. Victoria looking to the ground knowing she had overstepped her balance on this one taking up challenges that she did not have the authority to do.

“Janet - let’s get that hollow thing out of your asshole and have Mariya clean it. It is her job after all. Next, we need to re-insert your normal plug so you can retain the size. “Bend over”.

Janet bent over and felt Victorias hand grip the base of the plug. “Mariya - you know what do to with this one”. Mariya reached out and took the hollow plug from Victoria’s hand and started her assigned job. Janet was next allowed to insert her own plug herself. It was a welcome and familiar feeling to her to have her backside stretched again. She liked it.

The bell sounded and the clock was 09:00. They all needed to leave the cell and get to the prison work they were assigned by the prison staff.

Both girls were fitted with their own plugs as they left the cell.

Lunch

The lunch was done in the breakfast room and not in the cell. That was against prison policy. All 4 women found themselves benched by a table each with their own plate of lunch. Both Janet and Mariya were sitting on their respective butt plugs, Janet a 7 cm. x 15 cm. plug, Mariya a 5 cm. x 10 cm. plug. They had brought the small piece of hard plastic that they would place between their buttocks to increase the pressure of the plug which was being forced even further into their bodies. In that way - both woman were sitting only on that piece of rectangular plastic that served the simple purpose of pushing the plug further into there orifices. Their buttocks only barely touched the bench, all their body weight was on that devilish plastic rectangle adding to the sensation in their packed backside.

“Janet - you and your fellow slave sister will be having a special drink to accompany your lunch. And that goes like this every day.”, Mistress Amahle said. With that, she grabbed the milk cartoon from Janet and Mariya and emptied both into her own glass. Next, she handed one of the milk cartoons to Victoria.

Both women held the cartoons to their pussies and started to piss into the milk cartoon filling it up and next closed the lid on the cartoon. “Here you go, my dear girls. Enjoy your ‘milk’”, Mistress Amahle said.

Both Janet and Mariya felt a rush of excitement as they knew that this was their own little secret. No one knew that they were indeed not drinking milk from that cartoon. Sitting on a big buttplug and drinking their Mistress’s piss, was a big turn-on for the girls.

Evening

The day went by and after having spent the day out of the cells, the inmates were called back into the canteen. They needed to have dinner before going into their cells and nothing extraordinary happened during dinner. Nothing apart from the girls enjoying their two mistresses golden nectar in their cups unknown to the rest of the inmates in the canteen. And of course sitting again on the own plugs on the little plastic piece pressing their plugs into the rectums.

Janet and Mariya were starting to bond over the fact that they both occupied the same position in the relationships in the cell. They were starting to communicate more and Mariya started to open up to Janet and asking how she could improve her capacity. After all - she was short a couple of centimetres in the diameter of her plug compared to Janet. Victoria noticed their discussion and dismissed it, saying that education of their assholes sorted under the rule of the Mistresses. Not something a slave girl should occupy her little mind with.

All 4 women were led into the cell for the night by the guards. It was 22:30 and the doors were locked. “Girls - as we are now locked in the room, it is also time to think about your nightly dilation. The more you wear the night dilator the better. Only in this way you gain the size needed”, Amahle said.

“Janet - as stated this morning, you have been awarded toilet duty as part of your regime. Mariya - you have been assigned cleaning duty as part of your regime. This means that once Mistress Victoria and myself are done using the toilet mouth of Janet, you Mariya will clean our asses and pussies. You will both do so plugged with your assigned night plugs”, Mistress Amahle said. Both girls nodded and accepted their fate.

“Okay girls - lay back on the bed, so we can have you both plugged properly.” Both girls climbed onto the top bunkbed and laid next to each other on their backs, with their knees by their ears. This allowed the Mistresses full access to their rectal cavity. Janet was fitted with a night dilator of 9 cm x 12 cm which was an upgrade from her day plug. It was a noticeable size increase and Janet started complaining. “Shut up, you ungrateful brat”, Mistress Amahle said angrily. “For you - we have a goal, so be grateful we help you achieve it”. Once the night plug was in, Janet lay there and tried to make her body accept the new size. It wasn’t easy for her.

Mariya was fitted also with a larger plug than the one she wore during day. She was fitted with a night dilator of 7 cm x 12 cm. Also she had trouble keeping still while the process took place. “Girls - given your complaints I think it would be time for a different type of instrument to let you appreciate what you have in your asses currently. “Victoria - go get the studded dildos.”

Victoria went to the closet and found 2 dildos with a sturdy handle across the bottom allowing the Mistress to perform a saw-like motion with the dildo. It would allow for a violent and unforgiving trusting motion into the unlucky recipient. And on top of that - the studded nature of the dildo gripped the walls of the hole into which it was trusted. It made it feel as if the insides of the hole was ripped out when the dildo was retracted from the body. This of course was not the case, but the feeling was definitely there.

The dildos Victoria had chosen for the girls were:

• Janet: 7 cm x  30 cm
  • Mariya: 5 cm x 30 cm

Obviously, not all of the length was to be used, but to make sure they both felt the saw-like motion when the dildos were trusted into them; it had to be a massive tool.

Each Mistress took her own tool and started coating it in lubricant. Little did the girls know, that the lubricant today was Tigerbalm ensuring an even more horrible experience for the two slave girls. The mistresses took out the night plug of each girl and told her to hold it in her mouth. No need to hear them crying during the dildo action about to start.

Both girls could smell the tiger balm rather fast, so they knew what was coming. It did however not help a lot; it still hurt like crazy on both of them when the dildo was trusted into their rectum by their punisher.

Janet felt the head of the 7 cm dildo entering her ass and as the studs on the dildo began to rip the walls of her asshole; the Tigerbalm sensation really kicked in and hit her. It was a burning sensation and it felt like her ass was literally on fire. She started to long for the smooth night plug as that did not have the studded sensation. It would honestly not do a lot of difference as her asshole by now was fully coated with Tigerbalm. That would burn for the next 10 min regardless the nature of the dildo being inserted.

Mariya begun to cry as Victoria trusted the studded dildo into her defenceless asshole. The Tigerbalm coating was too much for her. She felt a burning sensation not only in her ass, but all over her crutch. Her pussy was on fire and her asshole was on fire. It was not pleasant and she also started to long for the smooth night plug that had been in her ass until 5 min. ago.

“Please, give us the night plugs back!”, both girls begged. This is too painful. The mistresses looked at each other and then agreed: “okay - you will be given 60 sec. of hard trusting in your assholes and then we stop”. Both girls looked each other in the eye and braced themselves for hell. It literally made it impossible for both girls to tell from which hole it burned when they had passed the 15 sec. mark. Everything was on fire between their legs. The girls interlocked their fingers and supported each other trying to live through the pain they both felt as their mistresses took out their frustration about the girls ungrateful behaviour. The combination of the studs and the Tigerbalm coating made it a living hell for the girls.

Finally, the 60 sec. had elapsed and the Mistresses stopped the saw-like trusting. They left the dildos in the girls asses for now and asked, “how are we feeling?”. No response was heard from the girls. They were trying to get to terms with the inferno of fire they were feeling between their legs. “Thank you Mistress for stopping the torture. We will both appreciate the larger night plugs instead of this hell”, both girls agreed.

The mistresses retracted the tigerbalm coated studded dildos and placed them next to the girls. “Okay - give us the night plugs, girls” the Mistresses said and reached towards the girls. Both girl were fitted with her assigned night plug and both girls complained again. Not because of the size, but because of the size and the Tigerbalm sensation which did not just wear off like that. Everything was still burning. The added stretch of the larger night plugs was actually amplified by the coating.

Both girls were helped down from the top bunkbed and stood on their feet on the floor. It was now past midnight and it was time for bed. Mistress Victoria needed to use the toilet and told Janet to lay under the seat as instructed. Janet wormed under the toilet seat still feeling the burning sensation in her asshole which was actually a good thing as it distracted her from what was about to happen. Mistress Victoria placed herself on the toilet seat allowing Janet full view of her pulsing asshole. “Janet - I need to shit a little and as you are our designated toilet girl, you are the lucky winner tonight”. Janet opened her mouth hoping it was not a lot that came from Victoria. It was not, only a few pieces came out of Victorias expanding ass hole. “Enjoy little slave girl,” Victoria smiled.

Janet did her best to close her mouth over the content she had just received. It was not that difficult as it all fitted inside her mouth. She fought the urge to throw up, but knew that that was a sign of disrespect, so she attempted to keep it in. Given she had a burning feeling in her asshole still, she focused on enjoying that sensation rather than what was in her mouth.

“Mariya - come here and clean my hole”, Victoria called. Mariya crawled towards the toilet seat where Victoria was sitting. Victoria stood up and turned around. She spread her cheeks allowing Mariya full access to her rectum with her tongue. Contrary to Janet, Mariya had not problems with the smell or taste of Victorias asshole. In a way - the slave girls should have changed position, but then again - the whole aim was to educate them both, so Janet was the one receiving tonight. Mariya did a good job making sure Victorias asshole was clean.

All 4 went to bed after the exercises they just endured. The slave girls both had a full night of being stretched by the oversized nightly dilator. It made if difficult to fall asleep, but in the end both girls managed to doze off.

Morning, day 2

Mariya woke up before the others in the cell and turned over to her left side. She felt the stretched sensation between her cheeks that had been with her the entire night. It felt as if her pelvic bones were under constant pressure in order to accommodate the 7 cm x 12 cm intruder in her backside and given the sheer size of the plug that made sense. She got to her feet and stood up looking over at the bed where Janet was still asleep.

“Janet - wake up”, she whispered in Janets ear. Janet slowly peeked out through her eyelids and smiled at Mariya. “Good morning, dear”, she responded.

Janet turned to her side and was immediately made aware of what she was packing in her rectum. The 9 cm x 12 cm night dilator was very present in her body and she too felt as if her pelvic bones were splitting. Both girls had a surprisingly pleasant, but also aching feeling in their lower bodies due to the nightly dilation regime they were going through. “It will be a welcome change to replace these night tormentors with a more normal size”, they both thought to themselves.

“It is time to wake up the Mistresses”, Mariya whispered. Janet nodded and sat up in the bed. That last movement pressed the large butt plug further into her body, making her very quickly stand on her feet. “Yes - let’s do it”, she responded feeling the aching feeling between her legs.

Janet turned around to face Mistress Amahle’s top bunk bed and Mariana did the same as she moved over to Mistress Victoria’s top bunk bed. Mariya had informed Janet that a proper waking would be to kiss the mistresses pussies till they woke up.

Janet started kissing her Mistress between her legs which she due to the height of the bunk bed had a very nice access to. Mistress Amahle slowly woke by the activities and positioning herself on her back, she pulled her knees towards her ears and thereby gave better access for Janets mouth. “Stimulate me”, she instructed Janet. Janet understood what Mistress Amahle meant, and started probing Mistress asshole that was just in front of her face. “Lick the inside walls of my rectum, slave. It normally makes me wanna shit, so good…”, Amahle said to Janet. Janet did her best to make a pointy tongue and probed her mistress’ asshole the best she could. “Oh - all that licking makes me need to pee, now”, she heard her mistress complaining.

“Make a tight seal to my pussy”, Mistress Amahle instructed Janet. Janet pressed her mouth against the top of Amahle’s pussy and awaited the warm feeling of piss streaming into her mouth. Amahle felt the urge to piss and let go of her morning urine. “If you spill a drop and get my bed sheet wet; it is your ass that is on the line!”, she threatened Janet.

Janet had an idea as to what that would mean, so she focused on making a very tight seal between her mouth and Mistress Amahle in front of her. Luckily, Janet was no new comer to the act of swallowing without closing her mouth, but let the piss stream directly into her throat and not spilling a single drop of piss from Amahle. Slowly Janet felt the intensity of the stream reduce and changed her activity into more of a sucking motion with her mouth. She did not want to spill a single drop, as the threat she just received was terrifying to her.

Mistress Amahle sat up in the bed and looked down. “Well - done, little one. I see you managed to keep my sheet crisp dry”, she said. Janet went to her knees and thanked Mistress Amahle for the compliments of her oral skills. When going to her knees, Janet again was reminded of the fullness in her lower body which was very present. Not that she needed to be reminded of that.

Mistress Amahle looked over at Victoria’s bed and saw a similar scenario playing out with Mariya standing in front of a woman whom had her knees by her ears in the top bunk bed. “I see you two are busy?”, Mistress Amahle jokingly asked.

“Yes - we are about to finish”, Victoria replied as she felt the pressure in her bladder diminish. Victoria pushed Mariya away and sat up in bed. She observed Mariya whom was still trying to get to terms with what she currently had in her mouth.

“Right - let’s get you two changed”, Mistress Amahle said. She was referring to the girls and the night dilators and having them replaced with a daily equivalent. The two girls went to their knees and with the face to the floor they presented their back sides to the two mistresses.

Both Janet and Mariya felt a great relief as the plugs were extracted from the home they had  occupied for the last 7 hours. “Hmm - not entirely and completely clean, are they”? Victoria asked. She collected both Janet’s and Mariya’s plug and gave them to Mariya. “You know what to do”, she barked at Mariya.

“Janet - you also know what to do. It is breakfast time…”, Victorias said and pointed to the closet by the wall.

Edited by Peter Hansen

A-Team, day 2

“Janet - given your skills and your already demonstrated capacity; today will be the day you are joining the A-Team programme”, Mistress Amahle announced to Janet shortly after lunch that day. Janet focused her attention on what Mistress Amahle said as she already had guessed from the name what that programme focused on.

“You should know that I expect only expert grades from the trainers, when I receive the status reports on your progress”, Mistress Amahle said. “After all, I’m the sponsor of your participation and I intend to use you to win the ongoing battle with Mistress Andrea in Cellblock B. My expectations are high”, she informed Janet reassuringly.

Janet felt a noticeable lump in her throat as she felt the pressure being on her shoulders. All of a sudden it had become her responsibility to solve a dispute between 2 cell blocks. Mistress Andrea from Cellblock B was the woman she had met in the canteen the day before as Mistress Victoria was busy packing Janets rectum with warm breakfast for the slave girls.

“You will be picked up by an Assistant Trainer at 14:00 and will be taken to the basement where the facilities are. It will be fun, my dear”, Amahle said. “Don’t worry - we will see each other later tonight when you are back, but do expect to feel a bit wobbly in your stomach and legs after the session”; Amahle smiled at Janet.

Janet had a tingling feeling in her stomach by all this information. She honestly felt a bit nervous about it all knowing all too well what being at the centre of a competition would mean. And in particular to her poor nether opening, even it currently was held 7 cm open by her day plug.

As the clock neared 2; Janet was approached by a woman with her brown hair tied in a ponytail behind her head whom she did not see before. It was a well built woman in her early 30’ies who grabbed Janet by her shoulders. “Hello, Janet. I hear you are due for joining the A-Team programme today. Come with me. I’m Johanna, your assistant trainer in the programme and I’ll be taking you to the basement for preparation”, the woman said to Janet.

Janet felt a bit nervous about it all, but as Mistress Amelia already had informed her, she went along with the trainer. Janet was led to a staircase which took them to the basement. It was a place Janet did not see before, so it was with a tingling feeling in her stomach she descended the stairs with Johanna.

Janet was led through a long corridor which had some cell doors that were not locked, but allowed for people to see what was happening inside. Janet turned her head as she heard sounds of a woman seemingly in some form of distress. Whilst walking past an open cell door, she saw the glimpse of a naked woman on a bench. The woman was face down on her stomach, strapped down by belts around her arms, waist and thighs. Her legs were spread separating her buttocks and the area on the bench where her stomach was, a hilt was built-in to the bench. It thereby lifted her buttocks up in the air making her fixed in a bent-over position with her cheeks spread and belted down. “A dream position for a true submissive”; Janet thought to herself.

A fully clothed Trainer stood next to the bench wearing a long sleeve on her right arm, and what seemed like lubrication in the other hand. It was obvious what was about to happen. Janet looked back at the Assistant Trainer Johanne next to her. “Yes, you already get the idea of what we do here”, she smiled back at Janet.

The two woman went into a room at the end of the hall, which had a door with the sign “Arrivals” on the door.

“You take off your clothes here”, Johanna informed Janet. Johanne sat on a chair observing Janet taking off her clothes. “Place your clothes in the basket here. It will be sent back with you when you go back in 3 hours from now”, she continued.

“I see you are not wearing underwear? What a slut you are. You will be happy about our programme”, Johanna laughed.

“Now - turn around and bend over. I see in your arrival form that you are already equipped with tooling”, she continued. Janet bent over and spread her cheeks. “A 7 cm plug if I’m not mistaken”, Johanna stated.

“Yes - that is my current day retention plug”, Janet answered. “That you will need to have replaced in the not too distant future, unless you want to be clinching and tightening your sphincter all day to keep it in?”, Johanna smiled.

“Take it out and place it in the basket together with your clothes”. Janet reached around herself and started pulling the plug out of her asshole. It came out a bit soiled as she had worn it since after breakfast this morning. She had finished serving breakfast for herself and Mariya this morning wearing the hollow plug, and as the day before she had been plugged with the daily retention plug afterwards.

Johanna went up and walked behind the open door. She found a wheel chair that was prepared for Janets arrival. “Now - we do not want our students to slip and fall or other accidents, so we help them by wheeling them around the hallway here. You will be visiting different rooms during the next 3 hours, so plenty of opportunity for that”, Johanna said.

Janet looked at the chair. And at the obvious difference the wheel chair had. Where you normally would sit, the seat was there, but it had a cut-out and a black studded dildo was present instead pointing directly upwards. Janet was to sit on top of that dildo. Given the state of her asshole, she would not be sitting on top for long, but would be sliding down rather fast.

“This darling is the same diameter as your own plug (7 cm), but given its studded texture you will definitely feel it more. Come have a seat, it is already lubed…”, Johanna instructed Janet. Janet walked over to the wheel chair and started slowly sitting down. There was no doubt that she would feel this monster in her ass, as the studs began tearing her rectal walls. Johanna strapped Janets torso to the chair so she could not get out of it, nor raise herself up from the chair.

“Now - we do not want to wear you out already before we begin, so we have selected a dildo the same size as your current retention plug. But, here comes the fun part of it all”, Johanna laughed. She started pushing the wheel chair into the hallway and unknowingly to Janet she clicked a lever on the right handle of the wheel chair. The dildo was connected to the wheels of the wheel chair making it start a piston motion as the chair was being pushed. The faster the chair was pushed, the faster the dildo pistoned as well. Luckily, Johanna was doing a walking pace for now, but Janet could not imagine how this would feel if she was running with the chair!

“Even you are due for the room next door, I think I’ll like to show you the rooms in the furthest corner of the hallway”, Johanna laughed. “You will have a grand tour of the facility before I wheel you into the room next to us.”

Janet felt the studded dildo move in and out inside her asshole, already feeling like it was tearing her insides out of her when it retracted. The studded dildo was actually very similar to the one she was treated with the night before by Mistress Amahle when she complained about the size of the night plug. This time the lubricant was not Tigerbalm though, she thought to herself.

…continued

Edited by Peter Hansen

It's going really fast with your sequels :notworthy:

But now a question. Did you write the story in English or in German language and then translate it into English? In the latter case, I would be interested in the German version.

Or is the story not yours at all?

The stories are completely my own creations and written natively in English (not my mother tongue).

I was missing something here on this board and decided to create it myself. I'm inspired by LordOdie (e.g. the wheelchair) and what will happen in the A-Team rooms is heavily inspired by Cervolex.

Ideas are of course welcome.

22 hours ago, Peter Hansen said:

The stories are completely my own creations and written natively in English (not my mother tongue).

I was missing something here on this board and decided to create it myself. I'm inspired by LordOdie (e.g. the wheelchair) and what will happen in the A-Team rooms is heavily inspired by Cervolex.

Ideas are of course welcome.

Thanks for the quick reply!

You're right that something is missing here, and unfortunately not only here.

Somehow the writers of extreme anal stretching stories have died out :cry:

I also tried it myself, but in German. Among other things, I translated a LordOdie story into German and added a few more scenes. But my stories have all disappeared from the net.

Oh also, if you want to get close to LordOdie's dimensions, you have to turn your 'cm' into 'inches' ;)

(an updated version)

Note: Mistress Amahle's name has been updated to Amalie (sounds a bit nicer)

Day 2: A-Team

“Janet - given your skills and your already demonstrated capacity; today will be the day you are joining the A-Team programme”, Mistress Amalie announced to Janet shortly after lunch that day. Janet focused her attention on what Mistress Amalie said as she already had guessed from the name what that programme focused on.

“You should know that I expect only expert grades from the trainers, when I receive the status reports on your progress”, Mistress Amalie said. “After all, I’m the sponsor of your participation and I intend to use you to win the ongoing battle with Mistress Anne in Cellblock B. My expectations are high”, she informed Janet reassuringly.

Janet felt a noticeable lump in her throat as she felt the pressure being on her shoulders. All of a sudden it had become her responsibility to solve a dispute between 2 cell blocks. Mistress Anne from Cellblock B was the woman she had met in the canteen the day before as Mistress Victoria was busy packing Janets rectum with warm breakfast for the slave girls.

“You will be picked up by a Programme Mentor at 14:00 and will be taken to the basement where the facilities are. It will be fun, my dear”, Amalie said. “Don’t worry - we will see each other later tonight when you are back, but do expect to feel a bit wobbly in your legs after the session”; Amalie smiled at Janet.

Janet had a tingling feeling in her stomach by all this information. She honestly felt a bit nervous about it all knowing all too well what being at the centre of a competition would mean. And in particular to her poor nether opening, even it currently was held 7 cm open by her day plug.

As the clock neared 2; Janet was approached by a woman with her brown hair tied in a ponytail behind her head whom Janet did not see before. It was a well built woman in her early 30’ies who grabbed Janet by her shoulders. “Hello, Janet. I hear you are due for starting the A-Team programme today. Come with me. I’m Johanna, your assigned Mentor responsible for your success in the programme and I’ll be taking you to the basement for preparation”, the woman said to Janet.

Janet felt a bit nervous about it all, but as Mistress Amelia already had informed her, she went along with the trainer. Janet was led to a staircase which took them to the basement. It was a place Janet did not see before, so it was with a tingling feeling in her stomach she descended the stairs with Johanna.

Janet was led through a long corridor which had some cell doors that were not locked, but allowed for people to see what was happening inside. Janet turned her head as she heard sounds of a woman seemingly in some form of distress. Whilst walking past an open cell door, she saw the glimpse of a naked woman on a bench. The woman was face down on her stomach, strapped down by belts around her arms, waist and thighs. Her legs were spread separating her buttocks and the area on the bench where her stomach was, a hilt was built-in to the bench. It thereby lifted her buttocks up in the air making her fixed in a bent-over position with her cheeks spread and belted down. Furthermore, her ass cheeks were held unnaturally separated by 4 strips of gaffa tape attached to her naked body. “A dream position for a true submissive”; Janet thought to herself.

A fully clothed Trainer stood next to the bench wearing a long sleeve on her right arm, and what seemed like lubrication in the other hand. It was obvious what was about to happen. Janet looked back at her Mentor Johanne next to her. “Yes, you already get the idea of what we do here”, she smiled back at Janet.

The two woman went into a room at the end of the hall, which had a door with the sign “Arrivals” on the door. “You take off your clothes here”, Johanna informed Janet. Johanne placed herself on a chair observing Janet taking off her clothes. “Put your clothes in the basket here. It will be sent back with you when you go back in 3 hours from now”, she continued.

“I see you are not wearing underwear? What a slut you are. You will be happy about our programme”, Johanna laughed.

“Now - turn around and bend over. I see in your arrival form that you are already equipped with tooling”, she continued. Janet bent over and spread her cheeks. “A 7 cm. smooth retention plug if I’m not mistaken?”, Johanna asked.

“Yes - that is my current day retention plug”, Janet answered. “That you will need to have replaced in the not too distant future, unless you want to be clinching and tightening your sphincter all day to keep it in?”, Johanna smiled.

“Take it out and place it in the basket together with your clothes”. Janet reached around herself and started pulling the plug out of her asshole. It came out a bit soiled as she had worn it since after breakfast this morning. She had finished serving breakfast for herself and Mariya this morning wearing the hollow plug, and like the day before she had been plugged with the daily retention plug afterwards by Mistress Amalie.

Johanna went up and found a gown that she handed to Janet. It was like a gynecology gown you get when you are due for an examination. It closed in the back leaving her lower body exposed for access. “Put this on, my dear”, Johanna said and next walked behind the open door. She found a wheel chair that was prepared for Janets arrival. “Now - we do not want our students to slip and fall or other accidents, so we help them by wheeling them around the hallway here. You will be visiting different rooms during the next 3 hours, so plenty of opportunity for that”, Johanna said.

Janet looked at the chair. And at the obvious difference the wheel chair had. Where you normally would sit, the seat was there, but it had a cut-out and a black studded dildo was protruding instead pointing directly upwards. Janet was to sit on top of that dildo. Given the state of her asshole, she would not be sitting on top for long, but would be sliding down rather fast.

“This little darling has the same diameter as your own plug (7 cm), but given its studded texture you will definitely feel it more. Come have a seat, it is already lubed…”, Johanna instructed Janet. Janet walked over to the wheel chair and started slowly sitting down. There was no doubt that she would feel this monster in her ass, when the studs began tearing on her rectal walls. To Janets satisfaction, the dildo did not seem that long as only 6 cm was sticking out of the seat surface and as Janet was fully seated on the seat, Johanna strapped Janets torso to the chair so she could not get out of it, nor raise herself up from the chair.

“Now - we do not want to wear you out already before we begin, so we have selected a dildo the same size as your current retention plug. But, here comes the fun part of it all”, Johanna laughed. She started pushing the wheel chair into the hallway and unknowingly to Janet she had clicked a lever on the right handle of the wheel chair. The dildo was connected to the wheels of the wheel chair making it start a piston motion as the chair was being pushed. The faster the chair was pushed, the faster the dildo pistoned as well. Now it made sense about only having 6 cm being visible. The actual length of the dildo was rather 15 cm. Luckily, Johanna was only doing a walking pace for now, but Janet could not imagine how this would feel if she was running with the chair!

“Even you are due to start in the room next door, I think I’ll like to show you the rooms in the furthest corner of the hallway”, Johanna laughed. “You will have a grand tour of the facility before I wheel you into the room next to us.”

Janet felt the studded dildo move in and out inside her asshole, already feeling like it was tearing her insides out of her when it retracted. It felt like it was somehow ‘gripping’ her insides when it moved out? The studded dildo was actually very similar to the one she was treated with the night before by Mistress Amalie when she complained about the size of the night plug. This time the lubricant was not Tigerbalm though, she thought to herself.

Johanna walked to the other end of the hallway pushing Janet in front of her. Having the studded 7 cm. sturdy object pistoning in/out of her hole the whole time was a bit overwhelming to Janet. “Would you like to have a break?”, Johanna asked.

“Yes - please”, Janet responded. “Well - that’s too bad, as you are not getting any”, her Mentor answered. “First, I’ll show you room #1 which is where we are now.” The first room had a very telling identifier as the picture of a closed fist was on the door.

“This room is where we perform the ‘manual’ treatment of the students”, Johanna said. Janet very well knew what ’manual’ meant in this context. The trainers working here have great experience in doing long and deep massages of the students if that is due in their individual treatment plans. The room actually resembled a conventional massage shop with 3 aligned massage beds with room for the student to lay face down with their face through a hole in the head rest. Next to the massage beds oils was found, although in this case it was not oil, but rather ‘grease’ matching the purpose of the treatment.

The only difference Janet immediately spotted was the straps attached to the massage beds. These straps were placed strategically so that the student could be immobilised and not move during the treatment.

“Let’s move on to the next room”, Janet heard Johanna say. Wheeling Janet to the next room, Janet was again reminded of what she was sitting on. The movement did not become less, it actually felt like more? Without Janet knowing, Johanna had clicked the lever and moved the chair into a second gear making the piston motion go even faster than before.

The next room was not next door, but a bit further down the hallway. Janets ass did not particularly appreciate that location as it meant another walk for her in the wheel chair.

“So - this room we call the Engine Room”, Johanna said with pride in her voice. “The Engine Room is where you will have the longest and most rewarding treatments”, Johanna said. The room was equipped with 4 different machines that had each their own purpose Janet was to learn later.

“You are strapped to a machine unable to move with your holes fully exposed and the machine will take care of you for a pre-set amount of time. Normally, these treatments lasts a minimum of 60 min. and you will feel rather violated afterwards”, Johanna promised Janet. Given our purpose with the programme is to expand your capacity and skills, it makes only sense to carry out these long-lasting treatments”. “As this is a machine, we of-course monitor how you are feeling during the treatment and we have CCTV monitoring in this room to be able to follow your response”, Johanna said.

“Well - onto the next room”, Johanna said. She wheeled Janet back out into the hallway and turned left towards the centre of the hall way. “So, the next room is called the Resting Room, but don’t be fooled by the name”, Johanna smiled. The resting room is as you might expect a place where you will be relaxing, but the benches and chairs you are sitting on are a bit different. When we have taken great care in expanding your capacity, we of-course do not want to loose that, so the chairs are all equipped with plugs welded to the seat. You will be assigned a chair depending on your current capacity, but you will never sit in this room without a plug in your asshole”; Johanna explained. Janet was later to learn some further differences to the chairs what was not immediately obvious.

Edited by Peter Hansen

Day 2: Orientation

“Okay - that was the grand tour. You will start here in the Resting Room placed on a plug and I’ll explain how this all goes”, Johanna said. Janet was freed from the straps on the wheel chair and with Johanna’s help, she was able to stand up with some difficulties and led to the student sitting bench in the room that was placed fronting a whiteboard.

“I’m aware you are sore right now as you have just had a fairly thorough fucking of your ass during the little tour-de-chambre we did, but trust me - it will change”, Johanna said and motioned Janet to place herself on the bench where a smooth plug was found locked to the bench. “To give you a smooth start - there is a 6 cm. plug you will be sitting on while I run you through the programme”.

Janet was appreciative of the ‘small’ size she was being assigned as her ass honestly felt a bit sore from the studded monster she had been ‘enjoying’ the last 15 min the wheel chair trip had lasted. Janet sat on the bench feeling the smooth plug enter her ass and thereby make sure she did not fall off the bench. She directed her attention to the whiteboard where Johanna was standing.

“The outline of your programme is the following”, she said. “You will come here every 3.rd day for your sessions. Each session will last 3-4 hours and this will continue for 6 weeks which gives us approximately 12-14 sessions. In our experience, we can bring students rather far during this many sessions”. “Why only every 3 rd. day?”, Janet asked beginning to appreciate the plug she was currently sitting on. It was a nice feeling comparing it to the moving studded dildo she just had left.

“The reason for the 3. days in between is to allow your body to recover before we continue the process”; Johanna answered. “Every time you are here, we will introduce small micro-tears in your muscles and in particular your sphincter”, Johanna said. “It works the same way you build muscle when lifting weights, you tear the muscle a little and it takes time to heal and recover. Due to the micro tears, we will provide you with a protein enriched food to further help your body rebuild the muscle fibres we have torn in your asshole and rectum during the treatment.”

“I know from your intake form that you currently function as a toilet slave in your cell as well. That we will need to cut down on, as it is not being the most healthy practice and will actually contradict the healing process we are trying to establish with the protein food. I’ll reach out to Mistress Amalie on the matter”, Johanna said. “Hmm - I wonder what that means to poor slave Mariya”, Janet thought to herself.

The next piece of information did not sit well with Janet and brought her focus back 100% to the room. “You are currently fitted with 7 cm. retention plugs during day and 9 cm. expander plugs during night,” Johanna said. “We will bring your capacity from 9 cm -> 16 cm over the course of the next 6 weeks”, Johanna said in an assertive tone. Janet could not believe what she heard! “How is that even physically possible!”, she blurted out looking focused at Johanna.

“Janet - I know what the Cellblock B bitches can accomplish and in order for you and Melisa to win the competition you have coming; you need to ‘up your game’ so to speak”, Johanna answered looking her directly into her eyes. “A 16 cm. hole will allow for punch-fisting without even touching the sphincter of your ass”, Johanna told Janet. “I know this can sound crazy to some, but as I said - you have a competition to win and I know what you are up against. Lastly, this is the agreed capacity with Mistress Amalie.”

Janet sat back and pondered over the situation. “This will break my ass”, she thought to her self. Literally!

Johanna left the room allowing Janet to just sit on the bench for 15 min getting herself assembled after all this terrifying outlook she was looking at for her immediate future. “What had Mistress Amalie signed her up to? And what did she expect from her? 16 cm????”

Day 2: Engine Room

Janet was still sitting flabbergasted by the info she had been given in the Resting Room, as Johanna came back.

“Okay, enough talking. We have an agenda for today and the clock is ticking”; Johanna said. “Get up from your bench and place yourself in the wheel chair so I can take you to your first Trainer in the Engine Room”. Sliding off the smooth plug she had been sitting on, she stood up. “Not so fast, slave girl”, Johanna barked. “Who is to clean the plug you just left there?”, she asked.

You have only one right answer to that. That is yourself using your mouth. If it is dirty - you will clean it. If it is not dirty, you will still lick it with your tongue to show some appreciation of the programme you have been admitted to. Further, if the plug turns out being dirty, you will be given an enema before the treatment and as I see it actually is a bit dirty; I suggest you start tongue washing it. Now!”, Johanne assertively said.

Janet kneeled in front of the bench and started doing as instructed. Luckily, this was not a difficult task for her, given her current occupation in the cell as a toilet slave, although licking of her own shit was a bit disgusting. She much preferred to eat that of a dominant Mistress over her own.

“Right - enough of that”; Johanna said as she had been observing Janet for 2 minutes licking up and down on the plug welted to the bench seat. “Come place yourself in your wheel chair here, and I’ll wheel you down to the Engine Room.”

Janet placed herself on her by now well-known studded friend, and felt the leather seat against her skin as she slid full onto the dildo. Johanna backed the wheel chair into the hallway and started walking towards the Engine Room.

As they approached the Engine Room, Janet could hear that people were in there already. Turning around the corner of the door, she saw 2 girls being strapped into 2 machines in the room. “What were these devilish contraptions”, she thought.

One girl was put on an exercise-bike like construction that allowed the user to sit on a bike seat, but the seat obviously had a hole in the centre allowing for a dildo to be mounted there. The machine did not have any pedals per se, but only allowed the user to sit. Instead of pedals - the machine had straps that would make sure that the user would be fixated on the seat and being unable to move anywhere. Regardless what was being pushed into her body from underneath.

The other girl was placed on the other machine. It was built with a leather clad bench where she was pulled forward and resting on her stomach leaving her ass exposed to the world. She was straddled on the bench in a manner that allowed her to have her legs and arms fastened to the bench leaving her effectively on all fours looking ready to be fucked. That was at least Janets perception of the machines she saw.

Janet herself was wheeled to the Trainer called Susan in the Engine Room, whom was standing with her arms crossed waiting for her new subject.

“Hello, Susan”, Johanna said. “Here she is - the new student we have been preparing for”. Susan looked at Johanna and said: “That great. I’ve been reading her intake-form and she for sure has a good starting point, having 9 cm. expander plugs in use during night”.

“She does need a cleaning before you begin”, Johanna said looking at the enema equipment in the centre of the room. “Hmm - I see”,  Susan answered a little disappointed. “I thought she would have arrived better prepared, but we will deal with that”. “Enjoy”, Johanna said. “I’ll be back in 90 minutes”.

“You can get off your chair and come to the enema nozzle here,” Susan informed Janet. Janet did as instructed and with an embarrassed look on her face moved to the centre of the room where everyone would be able to see what was about to happen. “I’m sorry, I really need to pee first”, Janet said. “This whole wheel chair thing has been moving things around internally, and I really need to pee now. Can I be allowed to pee in the drain?”; she asked.

“No - you cannot”, Susan said. Instead, she walked over to a table by the wall and grabbed a 2L jug like the ones used at beer fests in Austria and went back over to Janet. She took off the lid and handed it to Janet. “You can collect your piss in this one, my darling. You will understand why at a later point today”, Susan said and looked at Janet.

Janet squatted over the jug and started relaxing her muscles. It did not last long before a strong stream started entered the jug. She really had to go after all the “gymnastics” the wheel chair had put her through. Janet stood up and said: “Thank you , Miss Susan”.

Susan took the jug and lifted it up to eye height to view the content. “I see - you really had to go, girl!” she said. “Almost 1 L already. Well, that will come to clever use later, little one. Now - reach back and spread your cheeks so we can clean that asshole of yours properly”, she instructed Janet as she closed the lid on the jug and placed it back on the table.

Janet bent over and presented her back side to Susan, who took the enema nozzle coming from the ceiling and inserted it into Janets rectum. She opened the valve and allowed water to enter Janet. Janet immediately felt the influx of water in her ass and attempted to relax as much as possible. After 1-2 minutes, Susan asked: “So, are you ready for the release?”. “Yes, please”, Janet said.

Janet felt the nozzle being pulled out of her asshole and the water following immediately after. She looked down between her legs and saw the water running towards the drain in the floor. It only held smaller pieces of matter, but that was a good thing so she was by now completely empty in both her ass as well as her piss tank. Ready for her “exercise”.

“Move over to the table here”, Susan said and pointed to a table placed next to one of the girls strapped into her exercise bike. “Lay down on your back and I’ll lower the pulleys to be attached to your wrists and ankles. Janet felt both her arms being secured with cuffs and then her ankles being secured as well. Susan pressed a button an a remote and Janet felt her body being winched towards the ceiling making her hang freely in the room from both hands and legs simultaneously.

This made her hang in a way that her bottom was the closest to the floor and she felt the openness and vulnerability of her neither holes on display. She knew that if Susan inserted something in her, she would not be able to resist that as she just hang freely. Susan wheeled away the table from underneath Janet and then again pressed a button and Janet felt she was lowered towards the floor only to be stopped about 1 m. above the floor.

“Okay - so now we begin. You hang from the ceiling and will be lowered further onto the machine below you where a dildo is currently mounted. This is a rather special dildo, but you will soon learn”, Susan said. Susan adjusted the dildo to point directly towards Janets sphincter and pressed the button on the remote letting Janet sink deeper. Janet felt the tip of the dildo on her asshole.

“This is a conical dildo that has a diameter starting from 6 cm and ends with 8 cm across. It is 20 cm long, so once you have 20 cm inside you, you can rest assured that your asshole at the same time is 8 cm across. I know you have had larger things in your ass, as you currently use 9 cm dilator plugs during night, but as this dildo will be hammering your asshole going up and down for the next 50 minutes, I have no doubt you will be very much aware of it.” Susan whispered in Janet’s ear.

Susan flicked the switch on the machine below Janet, and Janet felt the dildo enter her asshole. It went slowly, but steadily further and further into her. She could feel the strain from the increasing diameter of the dildo entering her. As she felt it almost lifted her up, as the tension in the ropes holding her lessened, she felt the machine retract the dildo again. It went like this again and again, although at a slowly increasing speed. After 15 min Janet was starting to feel dilated and was unable to sense when the smaller tip of the dildo was in and when the larger part was in. It just felt ‘full’, all the time. All of a sudden Janet felt a new sensation in her ass. It felt like her ass contracted around the dildo involuntarily?

“You felt that?”, Susan asked. “It’s the 3 metallic rings on the dildo that conduct electric current. It will pulse your ass from now on and until you reach the 50 min mark I’ve set on the timer. That’s roughly half an hour of torture”. Janet started to panic. Electricity? She did not have a lot of time to think this over as the dildo machine continued its course of action. The electricity zapped her every now and again, but doing so at a randomised pace, making it impossible for Janet to anticipate when it would happen. Janet just hang there being violated in her ass unable to escape the invader as she could not lift herself off the machine.

As the 50 min timer began to close in, Susan checked with Janet how she felt. Janet was drooling and just limp in her cuffs. She showed little resistance by now and just hang there. “So - wake up, you little anal slut”; Susan said to Janet. “Time is up and you are due for an upgrade”. Janet felt herself being lifted off her tormentor and felt very loose and open as she was no longer impaled.

“I’ll be replacing the dildo with the next one”, Susan announced. After a couple of minutes of activity behind Janet who honestly could not see nor care what Susan was doing, Janet felt herself being lowered again towards something that now touched her asshole again. As she had just had an almost 1 hour treatment, she could not feel a lot, but something was there for sure.

“So, the next ‘pleasure rod’ you will become familiar with, is the big brother of the one you just spent 50 min with. This one is has a similar shape, but starting with 7.5 cm. and ends with 10 cm. You are now so worn out and tired in your sphincter that you most likely will not be able to resist it at all”, Susan said. So again - when you have 20 cm inside you, your asshole will be 10 cm wide”.

Janet could not muster the energy to complain nor answer, but let Susan start the machine underneath her. Again, Janet felt the dildo going into her asshole and the familiar feeling of something going in was present. Her ass was very loose now and she did not really start to strain until the dildo was 17 cm in her. At that depth the diameter was around 9 cm which was noticeable to her. As the monster began to zap her again with electricity, she started to scream. The machine did not care a lot about human suffering, but kept pushing the monster inside Janet. As the 20 cm. mark was reached, Janets asshole was 10 cm across and she really felt her muscle ring being on fire.

“Please, stop this, Susan”, Janet begged her Trainer. “No - sorry, girl - it is for a reson you are scheduled for this treatment. You will have 20 min with this machine now, and then we clean you up. Enjoy…”, Susan answered and went to sit in a chair herself enjoying the obvious agony of her victim hanging from the ceiling.

Janet started drooling again loosing control of herself with the massive tool being pushed into her tired ass and expanding her muscles. The fire ring feeling did not stop, but indicated to her that the muscle tear was beginning to happen. That was what that fire ring was about. Janet simply let go and went into a pain infused subspace where she was just violated and having her ass being educated.

As the timer rang after 20 min. Susan stopped the machine and retracted it from Janets hole. The hole did not at all seem to close, but seemingly was unaware of the fact that no dildo was present anymore. The muscle ring of Janets ass had a red colour to it and felt very warm to the touch. “Job well done” Susan complimented herself with a satisfied look on her face. It was almost about time Mentor Johanna would be back to pick Janet up for the next room.

Susan held Janet face in her hands and asked her how she felt?. Janet answered with difficulties, but said she felt on fire everywhere. “Yes - that is the intention”, Susan answered. “The small muscle fibres have been stretched in your asshole, so of course you feel fire. You can look forward to being wheeled back to the Resting Room. Johanna has just entered the room”, Susan said to Janet.

Susan and Johanna helped each other taking down Janet and supporting her, so she did not collapse to the floor. They held her under her arms and guided her over to the wheel chair. Janet just sat directly on the studded dildo on the wheel chair without any sound what so ever. It just went in and she sat back in the chair not really registering the dildo in her rectum.

“Thank you, Susan for your effective work today”, Johanna said. “We will see each other soon”. “You are welcome, Johanna”, Susan said. “Oh - by the way, please remember the piss jug I have standing here on the table” she said and handed it over to Johanna.

Johanna took the jug and started pushing Janet towards the Resting Room. Johanna did not flick the up/down motion on this time as she felt Janet had had enough of motion for now.

As they entered the Resting Room, Janet felt a little more present and saw the different plugs protruding from the student benches in the room. “Janet, you will now place yourself on bench seat no. 7”, Johanna said. “I have some further info for you before you are allowed to leave”. Janet slowly stood up from the wheel chair supporting herself on the arm rests. She slowly went to the bench as instructed and found a lubricated plug there. It said: 9.5 cm x. 15 cm.

Even this was about the size she normally wore during night, she was now so worn out that she did not really feel a lot of resistance when sitting down. “Janet, to be sure you are fully lodged onto that plug, you will have to bounce your ass on the bench 3 times to show me that it is all the way in”, Johanna said assertively to Janet. Janet did as instructed, lifted herself from the bench and let go to bump her ass on the bench. Finally, she just sat down, tired and worn out by the days activities. “Lift your feet from the floor to show me that it is all in”, Johanna continued. Janet did.

After having sat on the bench for the better part of 20 min; Janet had composed a bit more and was increasingly becoming aware of the plug welted to the seat and currently inside her asshole. At 9.5 cm of diameter, it was larger than her normal night dilators, but given what she had just been through it did not hurt that much. What was still prevalent was the “burning feeling” in her sphincter which was still there.

“Janet, your stay here with us today is about done. 2 hours ago, we discussed nutrition and I will give you some protein powder that you will have to drink during today. It will be enough to require about 1 L of liquid to be dissolved and effective for you. Luckily, I know that you have indeed a jug with exactly that amount of liquid”. Johanna said and grabbed the piss jug she had been given by Trainer Susan and opened the lid. She poured the protein powder into the jug, shook it and gave it to Janet.

“You drink this during today to regain your strength and to rebuild your muscle fibres”, Johanna said. Janet did not have the strength to argue with what she was being told do to, and at the same time she was a bit humiliated by the whole request.

“We will go back to your cell now, Janet”, Johanna said. “You will this time put your own clothes back on, but later on that will not be the case. This is an introductionary exception” Johanna continued.

“Get up from the bench and come sit in the wheel chair”, she said. Janet got up from the bench, turned around and inspected the plug she just left. It was clean and nice to look at. She bent down and took it into her mouth the best she could. Given the size, this was not easy, so she ended up just licking up and down on the plug to make sure she followed ‘protocol’.

“Very nice, Janet”, Johanna said. “You are getting the hang of it…”. Janet moved over to the wheel chair and positioned herself onto the seat and its protruding studded ‘feature’. To her delight, it did not feel at uncomfortable sliding down on that thing as it did 2 hours ago when she arrived. “Some progress” she thought to herself.

Janet was wheeled into the arrivals room where she found her clothes in the basket where she had left it. Janet got off the wheel chair and thanked Johanna for the help she had received during the day. She reached into the basket and took her prison suit.

“As we have today expanded your capacity with 1 cm already compared to your nightly dilation as you experienced the 10 cm. dildo today, we need to keep that in check”, Johanna said. “Also, given the ‘ring of fire’ feeling you are currently experiencing, we need to scale back down a bit to allow your body to recover, before we repeat the process and stretch you further next time. You will be given a 8 cm. plug to wear during day. This you will take with you to your cell and will wear it the rest of the day. If you feel like it, you are allowed to scale up and use the nightly dilator of 9 cm. during day tomorrow. It is all about how you and your body feel. We don’t want to break you, already” she smiled at Janet.

Janet was appreciative of the information and took the 8 cm. plug she was just given. She reached over to the table next to her and found some lube to ease the insertion. The plug felt full inside her, still leaving her with the fire feeling in the sphincter.

Janet left the basement with her clothes on, her protein shake in her left hand and her right hand she used to support herself while walking up the stairs from the basement. She headed towards her cell.

Day 2: Back in the cell

“Well, hello my dear”, she heard Mistress Amalie spurt out. “How was your first session?”

“It was educational”, Janet responded with a tired smile. “I’m right now having a red ring instead of a sphincter in my ass and a ‘fiery feeling’ all around it. I’m allowed a smaller plug to help recover my body before my next session which is in 3 days from now. Also, I’m given this protein shake that I’m to drink during today” Janet continued.

“How about that...?”, Mistress Amalie asked and tried to appear surprised. “The good surprise is that I have additional protein powder ready for you here in the closet for tomorrow and the day after”.  “Now, you lay down and rest your body”; Mistress Amalie said. “Mariya - come help Janet and coat her ‘fire ring’ in cooling cream to help her relieve the pain she is currently feeling”, Mistress Amalie continued and looked at Mariya.

Mariya nodded and grabbed the ointment she found in the closet in the cell. “Lay back on your bed and pull your knees towards your ears”, she told Janet. Janet did as instructed and pulled down her pants only to get on her back in her bed. She pulled her knees to her ears exposing her red ring of flesh to Mariya who pulled on the plug currently in Janets ass.

She pulled it out a little to expose the ring of flesh in Janets ass to which Mistress Amalie responded: “Wow - that really has seen some action! That’s looking very promising my dear...”.

Janet felt the cold touch of Mariya’s fingers as she coated Janet’s asshole in cooling ointment running her finger around the rim beside the plug she held a bit outside of Janets ass. It did help to reduce the fiery feeling and Janet felt relaxed and more comfortable.

The next 2 days Janet was shown a bit of leniency to help her recover. The break-fast job was taken over by Mariya whom had to walk to the canteen twice due to her smaller capacity and her inability to host a sufficient amount of breakfast in her hollow plug.

During nights - Janet was allowed to wear a smaller dilator than usual, so she was sleeping with only 8 cm in her ass. Janet made sure to drink her protein shakes to feed protein to her body, and she as the days went on, felt the fiery feeling diminish more and more. The healing process was working…

The evening before her next A-Star session, Janet felt fully restored and informed Mistress Amalie about it. “I’m no longer feeling the burn around my hole, Mistress”, she said. “Hmm - that’s a good sign, my dear”, Amalie responded. “In that case, let’s have you prepared for your session tomorrow. You will sleep with a new dilator tonight”, she said and pointed Janet to the closet on the wall.

“We have the hollow plugs you are already familiar with. The one you will be using tonight is the 10 cm. hollow plug. It will be difficult to get in, but on the other hand that’s the whole idea. We must not forget what our target is. 16 cm is 16 cm, remember”, Amalie said and looked at Janet.

Janet all of a sudden was reminded of what was in store for her in terms of dilation. She nodded and looked at the floor. “As you wish, Mistress”, she responded. “It will help you prepare for tomorrow when you go back to Mentor Johanna and the A-Team programme”, Mistress Amalie said with a smile.

Janet bent over on her bunk bed, placed her face to the sheet and reached around and spread her ass cheeks. Mistress started pulling on the 7.5 cm. day plug Janet had in her ass and gave it to Janet to hold. As both her hands were busy, only one other place she could hold it. But, as the plugs by now had gotten so big that she could not fit that inside her mouth, Amalie just placed it next to her face on the sheet.

Mistress Amalie muscled the hollow 10 cm. expander into Janets asshole. This shortly gave Janet a flashback to the burning feeling she felt during her first day at the A-Team programme, but this sting lasted only around 10-15 sec. and diminished. Janet for sure felt very full now and fell over on her side trying to come to terms with the stretch she felt on her muscle.

5 weeks later, morning

Janet woke up from having slept the full night. The packed sensation she felt in her backside was now becoming second-nature to her, although it now had dimensions that made it uncomfortable for her to sleep on her back. She preferred to sleep on her side these days.

The nightly dilator she was wearing was astonishing 14 cm x 25 cm. and really made her feel ‘stuffed’. She had been following the A-Team programme for quite some time and was about to enter the last week of training. The 14 cm. nightly dilator was part of this programme. She got to her feet with some discomfort and trouble, but had developed a way of getting out of bed, even she had 14 cm of butt plug in her ass and as such could not sit on that plug without losing her breath.

After having woken up Mistress Amalie by licking her pussy and the insides of her asshole; she was given 30 min to herself to attend to her own wellbeing.

“Janet - today, you are entering the last week of A-Team training”, Mistress Amalie said. “We have the competition coming up in 2 weeks time, so it is all quite well arranged”, Amalie said with pride in her voice.

“This week, we go the ‘final mile’, if you get my drift,” Mistress Amalie said to Janet. Janet nodded her head and said: “Yes, Mistress”, only full well knowing what that meant to her.

The day went by as normal and at 1 o’clock, Janet was collected by her mentor Miss Johanna from the A-Team programme. “So, how are we feeling and what are we packing today...?”, Johanna asked as she placed her left hand between Janets buttocks feeling the base of a large plug. She pushed it a bit further into Janet making her moan a bit in a mix of discomfort and pleasure.

“I’m with a 14 cm. plug today, Miss Johanna”, Janet said. “It is the same I’ve been wearing all night, so my hole is definitely ready for anything that size. It has held it for 7 hours during night and up until now”, she continued with a little sense of pride in her voice.

“Good - let’s get going”, Johanna responded. They both started walking toward the staircase leading to the basement as usual. Arriving to the base of the staircase, Janet saw “her” wheel chair was ready already by the stairs. It did no longer have the normal studded dildo, but a version that looked like a Christmas tree with 3 ‘bulbs’ along the length of the dildo. It was obvious the user would be made aware of each bulb as the dildo was inserted and retracted from an orifice.

“Yes - this is your final week of the programme. You have graduated to the Christmas tree which will help you prepare yourself for what’s ahead of you this week.

In front of you is a 30 cm dildo with 3 bulbs of various diameter. It is to no surprise connected to the wheels of the chair, so you will become very familiar with it as I wheel you forward very soon. The tip of the dildo is 8 cm in diameter which should cause you no problems what so ever, but the bulbs have an increasing diameter.”, Johanna said.

“The first is 10 cm, the next 12 and the last is 13 cm. As this will be going rather fast up/down inside your body, you will be very much aware of the different sizes. You will feel your sphincter expand/retract rapidly as the bulbs of the dildo enters you. You will not have time to grow accustomed to the size like you do right now with the static plug you are wearing. It will be a real fucking you will experience.”. Janet looked first at Johanna and then at the wheel chair. “This is all for a reason, remember?” Johanna said and made sure Janet remembered the upcoming competition with Cellblock B.

“Bent over and I’ll help you take out the 14 cm you have inside you now.”. Janet did as instructed and bent over spreading her cheeks to allow Johanna a firm grip of the base of the large plug. It did take some effort to make Janet’s sphincter accept the outwards pulling motion it experienced, but Janet was able to relax enough for it to finally let go. Janet felt it as if her insides were pulled out of her asshole as Johanna pulled on the 14 cm. plug.

“Okay - that’s one. Next, to sit in your chair”, Johanna said. Janet placed her butt on the Christmas tree protruding from the seat of the wheel chair. It did initially go in easily as the diameter was a measly 8 cm, but soon she was made aware of the bulbs along the length of the dildo as she lowered herself further. As she felt the cold touch of the leather seat on her skin, she knew she was all in and correctly seated as Johanna wanted her to.

Johanna strapped Janet to the chair and started pushing the wheel chair. “Today, we start with a little run along the hallway”, Johanna laughed. “It will do me good with the cardio”, she said with a smile in her voice. Johanna flicked the switch on the wheel chair into gear connecting the dildo to the wheels on the chair. Janet felt the dildo starting to move inside her. She felt the bulbs as they where retracted from her asshole pulling on her sphincter. As Johanna started to increase the speed, Janet felt very violated in her hole, but as she was strapped to the seat and could not move, she just had to accept her fate.

After having been cardio’ing for 10 min running the wheel chair up and down the hallway, Johanna stopped the exercise and went in front of the wheel chair to see how Janet was doing. Johanna was met with a woman with a face of having been ‘out-fucked’. Janet had saliva coming out of the corners of her mouth unable to control herself. She had even pissed herself in the chair as everything was moved around inside her during the run Johanna had taken Janet on.

“Uh - I see you liked it”, she smiled at Janet. Janet did not answer, but only slowly looked up at her mentor/tormentor. “I’m worn out already”; Janet snapped at Johanna. “You killed my asshole!”. “So so, easy does it”, Johanna reprimanded Janet. “No permanent harm is done. This is just the warm up, dear” Johanna continued.

With that, Johanna disengaged the dildo from the wheels and took Janet to the Arrival Room. “I’ll help you get off that thing in your ass and I want you to stand on your legs here, changing into the gown to have you ready for Trainer Susan in the Engine Room today”, Johanna continued.

Janet did as told and was being dressed in the gown which left her open on the back. She was placed back on the Christmas Tree and wheeled into Susan for her session.

“So - welcome back, Janet”, Susan said as she saw Janet being wheeled into the Engine Room. “I am looking forward to educate your hole today,” she said. “We are in the final week, so we have big things ahead of us”. Janet only knew all too well what ‘big things’ meant in this context.

Janet was hung in her usual position from her wrists and ankles making her bottom being the exposed and vulnerable part, closest to the floor. “Today, we have the final cone for you”, Susan said. We will tear your muscle a little as in the previous sessions, as this time the cone has a starting diameter of 12 cm. and ending with impressive 18 cm. I’m not sure you will be able to accept the full length of 25 cm inside you, but if you do manage to get all inside you; you can be proud as you have surpassed your target dilation of 16 cm.!”

Janet was startled by it all. Yes - she had progressed quite nicely over the duration of the last 5 weeks, but going from 14 cm. to 18 cm. was quite a stretch (no pun intended). “I’m only scheduled for 16 cm.” she desperately attempted to bargain with Susan. “Yes - I know that, dear but we can always surpass ourselves, right?”, Susan said in a joking voice.

“To make you feel a bit more relaxed about it all, remember you are hanging freely. If you cannot accept the size, it will simply lift your body up into the air as you will then be sitting on it. Your asshole will literally be supporting your full body weight, so to speak”, she said. “It does however also then mean that when you go back down, it will be with the added force of your own body weight as you land on the dildo. I could have been mean and could have strapped you down so you could not move at all. In that case, the dildo cone would have forced itself into you. I’m not a monster, dear. I’m only doing this because I like it”, Susan smiled at Janet.

Janet was tied up and could not change a lot of Susans mind. She felt the familiar tip approach the rim of her dilated asshole as the scheduled 60 min. ordeal started.

As the 60 min had elapsed, Janet was picked up by Miss Johanna to be wheeled back to the Resting Room. She was again feeling the distinct ‘ring of fire’ as her asshole had been violated and the small muscle fibres in her sphincter were torn in their effort to accommodate the training. “Today, we are looking at the final adjustments”, she told Janet as they entered the room. “You will place your literally tired ass on bench seat #2 which has a cone shaped dildo attached to it. Go have a seat and have some rest” Johanna lured Janet.

What Johanna did not tell Janet was that the cone was mounted on a piston underneath the seat. The piston would push upwards on request and would either lift the person sitting on it or simply enter the orifice. The piston would move 10-15 cm upwards depending on the adjustment made by Johanna.

“As I’m informed from Susan, you were not able to surpass our expectations and accept all 25 cm of the cone in the Engine Room. For this reason, I’ve now placed you on a short cone that is not that long, but has a very sharp diameter increase going from 6 to 16 cm over the length of 10 cm. If you manage to absorb the 16 cm diameter, you are lucky otherwise I’ll inform you how you will eventually do it.”

“The cone is placed on a hydraulic piston that will now lift your full body weight. You will therefore be resting on the cone shaped dildo solely supported by your tired asshole. This will mean, that as your sphincter becomes more and more tired, it will expand more and more eventually allowing you to slide down and absorb the full cone inside you.”

“I’ll give you the next 30 min to show me that you can place your buttocks on the seat below you, meaning the full plug is absorbed in your rectum. Effectively, we are wearing out your sphincter and helping it expand to 16 cm in diameter. Just as we planned.”, Johanna said with satisfaction in her voice. “Only, once the pressure sensors in the seat feel your body weight again, the piston will retract and thereby reduce your stretch from 16 cm to roughly 10 cm. dilation. It is all up to you, now”, Johanna said.

She pushed the remote and Janet felt herself being lifted from the seat she was sitting on. Her body was now elevated free of the seat and a light next to the seat turned green. The timer was set at 30 min.

The ‘ring of fire’ feeling did not escape Janet. Actually, it was very present as she found herself elevated into the air. Everything burned in her holes between her legs. Even her pussy had not seen a lot of attention the recent months, everything burned between her legs. She so wanted to absorb that cone into her rectum to end the ordeal she currently was experiencing. The fiery feeling numbed a bit as time progressed and after 12 mins sitting on the cone, she felt herself expand and sink a little deeper onto the tormentor. The fire started again, as the sphincter was stretched now 15 cm. consistently due to the diameter of the plug.

“Please, stop this”, Janet begged. I’m burning up between my legs and I cannot stand this anymore.”.

Johanna looked at her and said: “You are destined for 16 cm. and it’s currently at 15 I can see, so soldier up and let it happen, slut”. Janet looked at her with a disappointed look. Hearing she was not that far from the goal, Janet accepted her fate and just sat back and relaxed. That mental surrender did a change to her body as she to her own surprise felt herself slide 10 cm downwards and suddently felt the reassuring cold touch of the bench seat. She had in a pain infused haze taken the 16 cm. plug all inside her. Her hole was on fire as the muscle ligaments were stretched beyond their normal capacity as having 16 cm of matter in your asshole was or is nowhere near normal. To any person.

As she now touched the seat after having absorbed the conical dildo inside her ass; the pressure sensors in the seat were activated and thereby unfortunately for Janet made the piston retract. To Janet that operation literally felt like having her guts pulled out through her asshole. She felt the edges of the cone pulling on her sphincter attempting to pull it away from her body. Not only did she feel the burning sensation of having the small microfibres in her muscles being torn, but now it also attempted to pull on the rim of her asshole and trying to pull it outside her body. That’s how she registered it; even that in reality did not happen.

Johanna was observing the whole ordeal from a distance. She quite well knew what was going on with Janet as she herself had been through the same programme the year before. “You only become a mentor if you have experienced this yourself”, she thought to herself.

“Janet - I know how worn out you are feeling right now. As you are not really able to walk normally now, you will be brought back to your cell on a stretcher to be left to heal. We have now achieved our goal with you and your training programme is completed for this level of the A-Team programme. We have all been very satisfied with your progress and your attitude towards the treatments you have been receiving.” Johanna looked at the collapsed woman sitting in front of her on the student bench. She was not moving anywhere for sure, and she seemed like she had been through hell the recent 3-4 hours. Which was kind of the truth.

2 inmates came in through the door to the Resting Room carrying a stretcher. They placed it on the floor and then directed their attention to Janet sitting on the student bench, not moving. “Let’s get you off your stud”, they said. Janet lifted her head and inaudible said “thank you” directed at the 2 saviours she saw in front of her. Both inmates grabbed Janet under her arms and helped her get off her seat. She was unable to stand on her legs on her own and was only able to stand due to the two helpers standing next to her. Janet was assisted to the stretcher and carefully laid down on the stretcher in her gown. They put a sheet on top of her to keep her from freezing.

“Janet - I’ll be giving you your protein shakes to help you recover. Trainer Susan and myself have been thoughtful and have together produced a combined 3 L supply for you to help mix your recovery drink for the next 48 hours.”, Johanna said and placed a large jug in the hands of one of the inmates. “Bring this with her to her cell”, Johanna said.

Janet was carried to her cell on the stretcher and when entering the cell, both Mistresses and Mariya were taken by surprise by the apparent condition of Janet. “She is dead meat”, one of the inmates said jokingly. “Yeah - I would say so”, Mistress Victoria responded.

Mistress Amalie looked at Janet and with satisfaction in her voice she said: “Welcome back, my dear competition participant. I’m looking forward to learn of your results…”.

you and YOUR story; you've gotten farther than i'd ever considered for mine. (still can't bring myself to make an ending.)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.