How make sound you ass farts (gas)

Emil emil

Hello, I would like to know how do you manage to make your ass generate those farts (gas) every time you insert an object or dildo. I love the sound and it excites me. It is necessary to be already prolapsed. I ask since I still don't even have a rose.

• 2 weeks later...

You need to be on all four, with your head down on a pillow and your ass pointing upwards. Then stretch as you normally would with your hands or dildo. Do not push out. Just relax the anus. As you take a dildo out, the asshole will remain open, allowing air in. Then you just fart as you normally would. 

I recommend using a lot of lube, as it makes the process easier. I usually inject a lot of lube first. It makes farting more enjoyable, and it's satisfing to feel and see the cum running out of my ass. The best I believe is to mix a kind of fat (coco, olive, crisco, whatever..), X-or J-lube, and some neutral body lotion will help bind the water in the X- or J-Lube, making for a nice and thick, white slime you that really cushions the ass, allowing for hard punch fisting etc.

You can see how I stretch and fart with lube here https://xhamster.com/videos/deep-anal-fisting-lube-runs-out-of-destroyed-gape-fart-xh1zAdV

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.