Its normal or its a rose progress?? Help please

Emil emil

Hello, thanks for your answer in my fisting attempts I have managed to insert up to 4 fingers completely except the thumb, when trying there I lose insertion but even so the achievement makes me happy.

I would like to know since you have a lot of experience and have gone through this when inserting my four fingers and pushing as if I were pooping, I feel like flesh accumulating around my hand, is it normal or is it a progress that my rose is forming? ?, even though it has not yet appeared

I feel the same when I'm starting my fisting session "raw", without douching first. It's like the hand is being "wrapped", but after some time it widen up. I think it is normal.

Past knuckles is a good step, if you feel pleasure it helps even more. But that's a risk and you will inevitably hurt yourself (either tissue or muscle) when rushing since it's very addictive. Remember a little blood doesn't mean going to emergency room :)

Since I feel you're looking for secret techniques, here's a couple of warming tips.

• Sit on a hot-water bucket
  • Play with a hot-water bottle. Size is not important, but temperature. Plastic rather than glass, put cap on. For plastic bottles with a cap seat (the thin flat ring): cut it off.
  • Get 4 fingers past knuckles and close them like an 'OK hand', then expand your fingers.
  • Hold your plug|fruit|object in for the longest you can, that's 30min to x hours.

About heat play: it will trigger pushing reflex and anal pleasure, try to focus and control the pushing. Beware of vasovagal syncope, it's not funny, but not fatal either.

After care is also important. Here's a couple secrets:

• The best is to massage your glutes trigger points: it's a strong knuckles massage, ask your partner if you can't do it yourself.
  • Lay face down: that way you won't press on sore anal muscle. Wait a couple minutes laid down and you'll feel better.

It's a matter to know your own body. Good luck

Edited by rberty
typo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.