More Interested in....

Hey everyone.  So i have a nice rosebutt, it's mostly internal though, she hasn't come out yet.  But what I am more interested in, is getting nice thick lips on the outside, as opposed to the rosebutt.  While I am able to get somewhat of a thickness to the outer anus that can almost pass as "lips",  I have not been able to achieve getting really large, thick ones. 

Can anyone give me some methods, tips or tricks for achieving this? 

Thanks!

Edited by teletarzan
Its rosebutt!

Again, like I’ve written here 1000 times, everyone is built differently. What works for one may not work for the other. 

I’ve been fisting, pushing, toying, etc for decades and have a decent rose but all that play has developed into pretty huge lips. Others who’ve played for much shorter than I now have gigantic meatloaf prolapses. It all depends focus, time and most importantly, physicality. 

Just have fun and listen to your body. 

Pushing while playing, "birthing", anything that drags your lips out.
Something as simple as pushing a little bit on the pull out portion of a dildo ride.
The dragging outwards movement points them in the right direction, and the pushing engorges them.
Repeating the dragging out and pushing is the key IMO.
Maybe using heavy/big plugs helps give you some more of that downwards pressure and drag. 

I've seen people that pump say that pump cylinders with an inner rod help develop lips, and those without the rod helps drag more stuff out, better for prolapse development. It's kind of simple i think, but as RB just said, everyone's a little bit different.
Also, i wouldn't recommend fully inserting anything nor pumping, unless you are super careful and experienced.
Repetition and patience is the key:1place:

The way it happened to me was I push very hard when stretching to make my pussy relax and open easier. After I did this to myself I read that you should never push while stretching. To late, I already had my fat and purple anal lips. But it turns out I actually like them. By the way, the actual condition is called a mucosal prolapse. Very harmless and people who develop them, either through child birth or other condition just consider it a new part of their body. They are really never corrected.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.