Goals for your hole in 2024 ?

Eldeor

1 hour ago, FistBi said:

My goal is still to get a fist to the elbow. This year I have achieved the 9 cms (3.5") width but I am still locked at 30 cms (12") deep. I will continue to work there

I can swallow all of my Square Pegs Happy Hour XL but sometimes, hilting it is difficult. I want to continue to loosen my cunt to the point that it just slides in. Then move up to the Mr Hankey’s Stump n’ Dump. 

My goal is to just push my hole to its limits, and then further. Same every year. But I definitely need a big prolapse that fully comes out. My hole is already really big, loose, and kinda prolapsed though. 

I think my goal for the year is to talk to my wife about possibly opening the relationship up so that I can find a stretching buddy. I want to get fisted by someone else this year.

2 hours ago, elirian said:

I think my goal for the year is to talk to my wife about possibly opening the relationship up so that I can find a stretching buddy. I want to get fisted by someone else this year.

Good luck with THAT!

I just made it to the double digits last month, so now I just want to go even bigger and most of all deeper. 

I can go 50cm deep, but only with really small toys. Now i want to make it to 60cm with at least a diameter of 5cm all the way. 

But foremost I just want to enjoy the playfulness of my ass :D

6 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Good luck with THAT!

I recognize it’s a bit of a tall order, but we have as handful of friends that have opened their relationships up over the past couple years, some more successfully than others, so it’s not a totally impossible thing to consider

Mine is to self fist to the elbow. My max toy width is 4.25 inch, but im shallow. I sometimes try to fist deep and started to enjoy it more. I've always wanted to do this since I learned it was possible, the best I've done is half way up my forearm, but more recently I start to feel my hand slide past the second hole, so feels like im getting closer.

I hope I can regularly slide my arm in myself as easily as Khloee. What happened to her? :( miss her video and her lovely huge gaping puffy hole.

Any advice for this? I mostly try from the front with the left arm because that seems to work for me. Most people seem to go from the back but I can't get very far.

3 hours ago, slidewide said:

Mine is to self fist to the elbow. My max toy width is 4.25 inch, but im shallow. I sometimes try to fist deep and started to enjoy it more. I've always wanted to do this since I learned it was possible, the best I've done is half way up my forearm, but more recently I start to feel my hand slide past the second hole, so feels like im getting closer.

I hope I can regularly slide my arm in myself as easily as Khloee. What happened to her? :( miss her video and her lovely huge gaping puffy hole.

Any advice for this? I mostly try from the front with the left arm because that seems to work for me. Most people seem to go from the back but I can't get very far.

Years back, when I first discovered the ability to self fist, I was able to get mid-forearm. The feeling of popping past the second hole with my hand is something I’ll never forget. Alas, I’m not able to get anywhere near that anymore, but I’m glad to have had the opportunity. 

My goal for 2024 is to stretch my hole further and take a 4.5 inch diameter butt plug (I have a few this size) which presently I can't get in and have been trying occasionally the last 18 months without any luck. My largest toy I can get in (and from cold) is a 4.25 inch and just wish I could find a toy which is 4 3/8" in diameter which is inbetween a 4 1/4" and 4 1/2" just so that I can do that jump gradually. Anyone know where I can purchase a 4 3/8" (110-111mm) diameter butt plug ?

11 minutes ago, BJL67 said:

Mi objetivo para 2024 es estirar aún más mi agujero y tomar un tapón anal de 4,5 pulgadas de diámetro (tengo algunos de este tamaño) que actualmente no puedo colocar y lo he estado intentando ocasionalmente durante los últimos 18 meses sin suerte. Mi juguete más grande en el que puedo entrar (y del frío) es de 4,25 pulgadas y solo desearía poder encontrar un juguete que tenga 4 3/8 "de diámetro y que esté entre 4 1/4" y 4 1/2 ", así que puedo hacer ese salto gradualmente. ¿Alguien sabe dónde puedo comprar un tapón anal de 4 3/8" (110-111 mm) de diámetro?

Amazon: WAD Magical Orb Plug Anal Size L

1 hour ago, FistBi said:

Amazon: WAD Magical Orb Plug Anal Size L

I have that plug and it is 4" in diameter so smaller than I am looking for, but I sometimes use it to warm up if I haven't stretched for a few days otherwise I go straight in with the 4 1/4" (108mm diameter) Sinnovator plug.

• 3 weeks later...

My goal is to stretch my hole deeper. I can take a normal sized double ended dildo almost all the way in, but I want to be able to take wider toys that deep too. Hopefully that is the last step to a beautiful prolapse.

Be able to wear a plug 24x7, achieve diameters of 4" and be able to get past the sigmoid bend easily.

First, after a minor heart operation, to get back to carefree, vigorous and regular stretching and insertion.

Second - to fully insert (i.e. they 'pop' in past the bone) 'Doc Johnson Red Boy Extra Large' and/or 'All Black AB76 Raymond Butt Plug'. Both require more than body-weight to insert.

https://www.gaymegastore.eu/all-black-ab76-raymond-butt-plug/

https://www.carethy.fr/santa-et-beauta/doc-johnson/p-530013

415.jpgplug-anal-red-boy-the-challenge-extra-gr

Edited by Errol Calendar

So far this year, i have managed a 3.8" diameter plug. I regularly use between 3-3.5" so was surprised I made the jump in 2 attempts. Maybe by the end of the year I would like to attempt a 4" diameter. 

My goal is to get a longer prolapse (10cm) and holding it out ! If you got some advices or recommandations i tale it !

• 2 weeks later...

Depth for harder/deeper foot fucking and more triple fisting.

We are seeking a third to play with us. 

GyQvTjXfHX.jpg

18 hours ago, dietpepper said:

Profondità per una scopata con i piedi più dura/profonda e un triplo fisting.

Cerchiamo un terzo che giochi con noi. 

GyQvTjXfHX.jpg

Wow!! amazing buttrose!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.